Thread: What is a good ql 80-120ish crat armor set?

What is a good ql 80-120ish crat armor set?

I am trying to find a good mid ql set of armor for my wifey's crat.

Looking to spend 10-20m'ish

Want good ac's and some good nano buffs, or something of the like

Exterminator Crepuscule is good for nano buffs, carb is good for NCU and HP. For boots, I would do a faction raid and get the +120 runspeed boots. I would just mix and match depending on what you want. For back, go for a crat suit or an exterminator unit chest. None of that stuff is too expensive, and all of it is self-campable. Just get a kind engie to do some combines. Check out www.anarchyarcanum.com for recipies.
    Last edited by RedKross; Dec 19th, 2005 at 01:20:25.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

thanks for the idea

although exterminator crepuscule might not be good, since at the low lvl (ql 80-100) it would be out lvl'd really fast.

i might go reg exterminator and (storm) carb

where would i go for the +120 runspeed boots?

and isn't crat suite something from biomare?

Hmm. T1 isn't a terrible option, especially the pants (hp) and gloves (pistol skill).

Carb is always ok at that level. Crat back is doable-and at some point the crat dress from Merc camp is wearable if you have a female toon.

The forms that make the crat suit aren't nodrop, so you should probably be able to buy them if you aren't up to a biomare run or don't feel like camping.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Sided Carb, or since the crat tier as port said isn't a bad option imo either, and nanomages can do a nice ql gogo nanogimpzor!
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

Quote Originally Posted by xephadoo
    i might go reg exterminator and (storm) carb - where would i go for the +120 runspeed boots?
    Regular Exterminator is pretty pointless. The +120 Runspeed boots drop from the Ely faction raid AFAIK. If you're clan you need 6 Unred Insigs and then you kill a guy in the unred temple and give the insignias to the guy that spawns and he'll spawn some mobs that have a chance of dropping them. There should be a guide if you search for it.
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

well reg exterminator/reg control seem pretty nice for their prices, and they give some nice buffs that card does not.

Check out bluetape's setup.
    GlaDos: There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all of your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, 'the Companion Cube'. Of course, he couldn't come, because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either, because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file; 'Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.' SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny too.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

how would i go about doin that?

Sided Carbonum
    CAS Symbiotic
    DeCranum's MK1 (and u can camp MK2 at the same time for later)
    Predator Armor
    Morphinee - 220 SOL Gear - Pic
    Injecter - 215 DOC Gear - Pic
    Evilpoon - 154 CRAT PvP Gear - Pic
    Dymwyt - 110 FIX Gear - Pic
    and numerous gimpy alts......

Exterm crepuscule is quite ok actually. you will get a nice blue/purplish color and everybody wants to know what you are wearing. I used it on my crat a while back.
    it is bad ACs but pretty nice mods.
    So you will outlvl the quals fast? just get higher spiritbaubles and higher patches of...
    the baubles dont cost that much and can be self farmed without that much hazzle.
    I do it from Hoathlins in inferno but they exist in all PFs
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Lillagumman
    Exterm crepuscule is quite ok actually. you will get a nice blue/purplish color and everybody wants to know what you are wearing. I used it on my crat a while back.
    it is bad ACs but pretty nice mods.
    So you will outlvl the quals fast? just get higher spiritbaubles and higher patches of...
    the baubles dont cost that much and can be self farmed without that much hazzle.
    I do it from Hoathlins in inferno but they exist in all PFs
    Good to see people going non cookie cutter routes on things. I also agree that its nice armor.
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

so hoathlins drop em on all playfields?

and what is their droprate like? very low, low, mid, high? I know ive killed a lot of hoathlins in ely, and i dont recall em dropping much, but i might not have been paying attention

you probably didn't notice because they look just like Ruby Beryl and other gems, which are total junk.

Predator armor is great for a crat, you get evades, some hp, and a few factors that add to a crats role (-%nano cost, +1 xp regain, +1% xp , -1% skill lock)

I used a mix of predator armor and exterminator/control crepescule at that lvl i believe.

Sided carbonum is nice as well, as would be omni steel ribbed if your going for an evades/add all def perk/equip setup.