Thread: Giant ship just spotted

Unhappy Giant ship just spotted

I was just wandering through Newland Desert today and saw a big - and I mean BIG alien ship pass overhead. Athens could fit into a hold, it was that big!

It was travelling due west, almost on a course for Newland city.

Has anyone else seen this ship? The bug eyed monsters have been bad but this is a whole new type of bad!

Neg this is typical Thats the alien mothership Flys around all the time. Doesnt really do much dont worry about it.

wow - maybe I've been lucky but I've never seen it before!

How on earth can we kill it?

Re: Mothership

We can't.

Yet....
    TTFN

Blackwidow ¬{:-)>

Toons:
    Munitoris, Engineer (Pres)
    Illegitius, Nano-Technician (Gen)
    Noideas, Martial Artist (Gen)
    Shopophile, Trader (Gen)

All proud members of Ordo Stella Noctis

Omni Tek is working hard to find a solution as to how we are going to deal with this particular menace.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Sneeze on it, and then hide until the aliens are killed by microbes that you are immune to. It worked in War of the Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Naefen
    Omni Tek is working hard to find a solution as to how we are going to deal with this particular menace.

Oh I'm sure they are - though I'm willing to bet cold, hard data that their solution may be more in the "what technology can we steal off them" or "how can we trick them into doing our bidding" rather than "Holy Crap, how can we save our entire species".......

Lets think about this - these Bug Eyed Monsters (BEMs) have been here for how many months now? And what has OT done about it? That's right, blamed the Clans over some trivial stuff and used that to start up the fight against the Clans again...

Quote Originally Posted by Fizz_gig
    Oh I'm sure they are - though I'm willing to bet cold, hard data that their solution may be more in the "what technology can we steal off them" or "how can we trick them into doing our bidding" rather than "Holy Crap, how can we save our entire species".......

Lets think about this - these Bug Eyed Monsters (BEMs) have been here for how many months now? And what has OT done about it? That's right, blamed the Clans over some trivial stuff and used that to start up the fight against the Clans again...
    That leaves me wondering... where have YOU been since the aliens arrived?

Omni Tek restored Rubi Ka`s communication with the rest of the Universe by breaking the blockade wich the aliens had effectively gained overnight.
    Also lets not forget who found the alien strongholds in the outzones.... Yes, it was the Unicorn Company. Had they not found them and gotten the support of BOTH Omni Tek and the clans, aswell as the Neutrals, to daily combat them there we might just have had a alien base right now that were more than we could handle.

Now its your turn. Please tell me something the clan officials have done to better the situation. Oh thats right... each clan to its own eh? And dont get me wrong, I think the clans are doing just as good a job as the individual Omni Tek organisations.

And when I say something I do not need some backside ratboy from an outback shack to tell me what I ment. I said what I ment.
    Omni Tek is doing its best to get the aliens off and away from Rubi Ka.

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Oh I'm sure they are - though I'm willing to bet cold, hard data that their solution may be more in the "what technology can we steal off them" or "how can we trick them into doing our bidding" .
    So true, why do they try to hide it anyway, :]

rather than "Holy Crap, how can we save our entire species".......
    By makeing peace and working togheater? :] Omni+Clans+Neuts? united under 1 flag to put an end to this alien invazions. than we go back to our wars for notum and stuff :]
    Last edited by Luiza; Dec 17th, 2005 at 20:48:54.
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Naefen
    That leaves me wondering... where have YOU been since the aliens arrived?

And when I say something I do not need some backside ratboy from an outback shack to tell me what I ment. I said what I ment.

Omni Tek is doing its best to get the aliens off and away from Rubi Ka.

Mostly trying to not have my head shot off by trigger happy Omni-pol goons or mercs and trying to grow enough food so that I didn't starve to death.

And "ratboy"? Puh-lease

Considering you're problaby nothing more than a pathetic middle-level paper-shuffling manager that has been promoted to their level of incompotence (that's just one level above what you can actually do).

Considering that you are nothing but a sycophantic serf of a totalitarian despot, what makes you think that your bland assertions that OT is "doing its best to get the aliens off and away from Rubi Ka" actually carries any meaning? I, and I'm sure many others, would actually give you a degree of respect if you actually came out and gave some concrete examples or proof, but no! Instead all you can give us is the same tired old press release and personal insults!

As for what the Clans are doing, well right now my clan and I would just LOVE to build a surface to orbit energy cannon but wait - that sort of weaponry was outlawed by the terms of the OT/Clan cease-fire agreement on OT's request. As OT and the IIC are the only 2 organisations with orbital defence capability, and the IIC are a LONG way away from resupply and repair facilities, it's sort of up to OT now isn't it?

I'm sure that to tired old office grunts like you that may actually count as witty reparte but if that is the best you can do - you're just dull and boring.

[OOC: this is not intended as a personal attack at all, just role playing IC. If this affects you at all personally, you have my deepest apologies - let me know and I'll back off]

Considering you're problaby nothing more than a pathetic middle-level paper-shuffling manager that has been promoted to their level of incompotence (that's just one level above what you can actually do).

I'm sure that to tired old office grunts like you that may actually count as witty reparte but if that is the best you can do - you're just dull and boring.
    Been doing some background research lately? No? Try it.

Want hard evidence that Omni Tek is working hard against the Aliens? Try going to the outzones with the Unicorn Company. They will even fly you out there. Oh.... did I mention the Unicorn Company is Omni Tek? Sorry seems I forgot.
    Guess what. Omni Tek is out there fighting. Ask your fellow clanner and they will confirm it for you. Harder evidence than that is difficult to provide.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

yep..thats one big ship.

I got alien invasion hoping to jump into some kind of all out war..or at leat a few random battles. Seems either you are in an org or you associate yourself with an org in order to fight the aliens or you make a team all over lv180 to go to the playfields, Im lv 181 but finding a team at random moments before or after work isnt very easy.

I feel locked out of alien invasion

The Aliums gave me phats liek my armorz and big sword ^.^
    i like them <3
    Wildkeeper - 220/30/62 Solitus Keeper
    The Renaissance - www.trguild.com

Currently playing on WoW(EU) Server- Grim Batol.

mmmm ... phatz
    Villagebike - 220/22 Metaphysicist - Rebuilding
    Fyxi - 220/25 Fixer - Schtuff
    Nullnvoid - 164/6 Keeper - Supahgimp
    Skrappy - 150/2() Agent - wtb axpeh pl0x
    Irolldadvlol - 60/2 Adventurer - Ubahgimp

Quote Originally Posted by Means
    "FC Nerfsquad" When I have that made into a t-shirt I'll give you full credit.
    Join Primal Instinct in Age of Conan
    give it some love

I hear big sword? where big sword? alien big sword?
    Aapenf-214/18 enf.
    Aapshade-180/8 shade.
    Aapma-158/5 MA.
    Aapmp-132/4 MP.
    Aapadv-130/3 Adv.
    Aapkeeper 121/3 Keeper.

Omni 4-evah

i threw a rock at it and it came crashing down in flames up in avalon sum days ago....
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Talking

Was that you that threw that rock?

You utter bastard! I was just sitting there, chatting with my pet leet, "Floyd" when a rock came crashing down out of nowhere and squashed him flat! When he came out of reclaim, Floyd was sooo ticked off!

I shall make it my life's mission now to hunt you down and let Floyd take his revenge on you!

hmmm

I say we crush both the clans and these aliens........wouldn't that be a wonderful day when these "Oppressed" clans were finally silenced.....as for the neutrals they're ok they can live as long they stay out of our way...Victory to Omni-tek...
    Last edited by Satanous; Feb 25th, 2006 at 06:26:49.
    "Bow and tremble pathetic mortals for i am your new master"

Satanous-lvl 172 opi shade-Omni-tek defenders(My Killer)
    Angelofdeath-22-sol-Omni-Tek Defenders(gimp)
    Luciferan-lvl 52 Sol engineer-Omni-tek defenders(trade)
    Innersorrow-27 Mp-Omni-Tek Defenders(forgot i had this)

The big alien ship is very dangerous! Hop into yalm and you can fly through it.
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.