Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blood soaked cloak

Quote Originally Posted by Maloralus
    only for males ;p

I attacked another shade in my org and the cloak went right throu me, and i can see a little spot of my tier armor on my back throu the cloak.

damn.......
    !!!!!!!! Proud General of Unity !!!!!!!!
    ...................Konkhra..................

Quote Originally Posted by Regulas
    remember folks, hard work sometimes pays off over time, but laziness always pays of immediately.

For those who care, I just slapped the cloak on with a breedcapped 190 opi.

Used:
    Level 132 Chest, Level 88 Head, Level 88 Waist.
    Full set of Kirch Kevlar.
    1 QL 200 Robot Brain.
    2 TL5 rings of divine teardrops.
    2 Galahad Inc T70 Zig Zags.

No perk resets or similar things.
    I waited until 190 so I can get the borg board on for the 200 CL and get a 200 Brain on that way. It's certainly possible before tho.
    Also the spirits are low, I didn't see higher ones on GMS with the exception of a head spirit for 10m, which I didn't see me paying. ;p
    The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.

I used...
    human skin hood
    full kirch ql 200
    spirits
    robot brain
    divine rings tl 5
    some gun who adds 20 sense
    2 reset points.
    and casted Scrounger

Voila !!!!
    Last edited by Panther; Dec 29th, 2005 at 09:37:52.
    !!!!!!!! Proud General of Unity !!!!!!!!
    ...................Konkhra..................

Quote Originally Posted by Regulas
    remember folks, hard work sometimes pays off over time, but laziness always pays of immediately.

Got my cloak on at lvl 166, you can do it befor that if you want to dump IP into multie range.
    w00p w00p!!

If you are willin to drop some cash, or borrow from some nice guildies:

20 = 2x Explosif's Polychromatic Pillows
    10 = Rat Catcher Goggles

both of these both have VERY low reqs on stuff you would usually not use.

Weren't those pillows removed?

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

I know a guildy who has one, so i guess not removed, they might just not drop anymore.

At 190 it should be possible to get on a couple of Bloodlusts tho, to save the IP to use zigzags.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

when would they remove them and if the removed them not in patch notes. afaik still in game and drop from apf. i havn't been to apf for ages so i couldn't /tell you if they still droped or not
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

Actually, I have no idea why or when, however I checked mine, and they are most definitly nerfed.

They are not per se deleted/removed, however they have turned into Broken Device.

Alot of changes are not mentioned in patch notes, especially nerfs like this. Also issues that can be exploited etc.

i knew they had fixed them from when they were turning into that item witch would suck for all of your hard work to go down the drain and become useless.

and if they did nerf that item that is 100% bs its a g00d item and took hard work to get just to nerf and remove it. but thats fc for you whats next deleteing one of your chars at random?
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

Pillows are definitely in game, I use some quite often. There were some issues with ppl duping them? I do know someone who's got broken pillows, but recent ones are fine.

*shrug*

Weird, if they're still in game why isn't a single one for sale anywhere?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12