Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blood soaked cloak

Question Blood soaked cloak

When would be a good time to try and get enough money for one? ^poor shade^ also will i need alot of expensive buffing stuff to get it on at 172? Because this AC just looks silly now+the cloak is pimp

umm theres otherways too but this came to my mind first

Perks:
    -Enhanced DNA 9
    -Opifex Primary Genome 8
    -Acrobat

Items:
    Nova Dillon set ql200
    Rat Catcher Googles
    Enel Gil's Earring of attention
    Nar Sheres Earring of attention
    Bloodlustx2
    +120ql Spirits (Miserable and up)

Buffs:
    Composite Att
    Enhanced Sense
    Feline Grace
    Scrounger

These should give +800agi +779 sense or so (opi)... So... You can roll items how u want and if u want such massive perk reset Left lots of out (Rimy ring, gold filigree ring, ICC gunbag if u cant get bloodlusts etc) So... Time to roll sleeves and get some shadetwinkin otw

**Added later**

More items to buff:
    Ring of Divine Teardropsx2
    Enel Gil's Raging Spirit Tattoo
    Headband of Haste
    Nar Shere's Temperamental Spirit Tattoo

Well thats all i remember for now =) Just wanted add divine teardrop rings as alternative (perhaps should be primary choice becouse cheap and buffs alot )
    Last edited by Obsinthe; Dec 9th, 2005 at 11:29:34.

You should start making $ early as it's a good time to do it.
    Pimpernickel 220.19 Shade Stuff
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part and always in effect.
    100M for Spirit Siphon QL 272+

i got it on at 190 without any silly perk resets

fg and our agl buffs dont stack i beleave '

cru missions is a good way of getting cash2 :P

agility is the easy part, it requires very little effort to get the 750 agi. The 750 sense is the challenge.

For me, i did all the sense/agi spirits, sense pistols, full kirch armor, 2x ring of diving teardrops, robot brain, ES, comp attr, and maybe 1 or 2 other things, but that was all i needed - i did not do any silly perk resets, and i put mine on around level 170 i think.

ya sense is the problyem dont forget omni-tek smelling salts adds 3 (neckitem) also human skin hood +5 (From CoH) also ai bracer adds sense (r-wrist only) if thats still isn't getting you the stats and your over 180 use anythings (drop from mercs +2 each stat and not unique you can use many of these)

Hmmm, Obs, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if he doesn't have many creds, he probably doesn't have the raid support to get rat catcher goggles. Monkey, there's a great guide to twinking it on, by Virc, I believe. It's in the compiled guides listed at the top of page 1 here.

Stepping out of the powerleveling to raise creds is always a good idea.
    A murder of grims for all occasions.
    Neutral chars: grimstad 220.21 shade/ brothergrim 215.23 doc/ grimgriminy 217.17 crat
    Account closed

Time and again they cream your liquidation, your displacement, your torture and brutal execution with the ultimate insult that it's just business, it's politics, it's the way of the world, it's a tough life, and that it's nothing personal.

Well, f**k them. Make it personal.

Aye but if no creds u can easily drop rat goggles and go with 2x teardrops, drop enhanced dna and get something else, I didnt say that was only, it was first without bothering using any itemdatabase... And i know u can do it without perk resets, FIRST THING doesnt mean SMART, just gave lil tips items and 1alternative way to do it.

<-- Fr00b
    Last edited by Obsinthe; Dec 9th, 2005 at 20:51:53.

saw the guide grimmy just thought i would ask what lvl i would be considered insanly gimped with out it :P

o and im clan so cant use any omni stuff :P

here is how i got my cloak on at 167 or so, before the sense breed cap:

505 base sense + 12 from comp attributes
    517 + 15 from enhanced sense
    532 + 20 from 2Q2C gunbag ql 80 (ua + tts means this is easier to equip than the dual zig zag pistols)
    552 + 46 from 2x ring of divine teardrops
    598 + 3 from enel gil's earring of attention (there should be a clan one, i believe...)
    601 + 5 from human skin hood
    606 + 30 from full suit of kirch kevlar (no head item)
    636 + 12 from bracer of killing intent
    648 + 46 from pitiable heart spirit of essence
    694 + 28 from pitiable midriff spirit of essence
    722 + 18 from pessimistic essence brain spirit
    740 + 11 from opifex primary genome 4
    751 + equip the cloak!

now, this setup *does* require ai tech 3 (for the bracer...). however, with ai tech 2, you can get up to 7 sense from the bracer (ql 150+ requires 3), leaving you with 4 more sense (since this setup is 1 over) that you need. where you might make up more sense is a few points of Enhanced DNA, or maybe while twinking on the cloak, you could ladder some spirits up to ql 190s or 200s.

as for the agility, if you use everything i have above (since you should already have acrobat 4), all you need is a mediocre feet and leg implant and you'll have more than enough agility.

edit: don't forget (if you have them) to put in some higher ql spirits that require those higher amounts of agi/sense while you can! those make a huge difference in everyday levelling.
    Last edited by kixor; Dec 11th, 2005 at 10:49:23.

k know how to twink it on now all i need is the money to buy it and the stuff i need to twink it on with :'( so any ideas on were to get money all i do is pred but that has crapy drop rates

while pred armor isn't a bad idea, i've heard stories of shades soloing t2 parts at 190 (though i can't speak of the validity, my shade is still tl5), which would be an arguably better source of income. besides that, cru missions are great (get a team of 6 off lft for "cru missions" and roll 9 team missions, preferably in the same area, blitz to the boss, and hope he has a cru on his body, then sell for 100k/ql, rinse and repeat). another interesting idea is camping level 200ish dynas on rk, some good nano IDs drop off those, and some can sell for more than the 40-50m necessary to buy the cloak itself. if you have access to a city, you could also put the cru from the missions to use there and hope for some viralbots from the general; those can bring in hundreds of millions alone (which is actually how i funded my nippy). these are only a few options i've come to find over my time playing.

keep in mind if you're on a powerlevelling high, any of these methods will be painstakingly boring. you have to bite the bullet and put up with it, and you will end up a much sexier, and much less gimp, shade, meaning it will be easier to get teams (on average).

Smile

yay thanks for the ideas ,heh and i am on a powerlvling high but i guess i can take some time to get the only back item i will probly ever wear after this :P.

I somewhat have my doubts to the number of shades soloing T2 at level 190... Even at 210+, if you are not careful the mobs in the back room can (and will) kill you. Maybe if you untrained PM and fully trained SP it would be possible, but that is seriously boring stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmy
    Hmmm, Obs, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if he doesn't have many creds, he probably doesn't have the raid support to get rat catcher goggles. Monkey, there's a great guide to twinking it on, by Virc, I believe. It's in the compiled guides listed at the top of page 1 here.

Stepping out of the powerleveling to raise creds is always a good idea.
    I think you are confusing Rat Catcher Googles with Fly Catcher Specs. Very different indeed. Rat Catchers are neither nodrop or unique, so you can get them on GMS for like 2mill or something.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Ooo, indeed, you are right Eaze, my mistake.
    A murder of grims for all occasions.
    Neutral chars: grimstad 220.21 shade/ brothergrim 215.23 doc/ grimgriminy 217.17 crat
    Account closed

Time and again they cream your liquidation, your displacement, your torture and brutal execution with the ultimate insult that it's just business, it's politics, it's the way of the world, it's a tough life, and that it's nothing personal.

Well, f**k them. Make it personal.

And at least on RK1 the mob isn't that camped; I looted mine & stumbled into him a second time & got someone else theirs too. More like 10m I think, but mebbe you could borrow some.

T2 Ado cats are quite astoundingly dull, and that was on a 210 MA. Not even going to think about Pen cats.

Wtb more back alternatives too; I hate having toons looking like everyone elses

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyninja
    When would be a good time to try and get enough money for one? ^poor shade^ also will i need alot of expensive buffing stuff to get it on at 172? Because this AC just looks silly now+the cloak is pimp

I brought the Cloak for 30 mill, and got it equipped last night at lvl 185, it is really nice !!!!!

but a bit bugged :/
    Last edited by Panther; Dec 20th, 2005 at 12:28:48.
    !!!!!!!! Proud General of Unity !!!!!!!!
    ...................Konkhra..................

Quote Originally Posted by Regulas
    remember folks, hard work sometimes pays off over time, but laziness always pays of immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I brought the Cloak for 30 mill, and got it equipped last night at lvl 185, it is really nice !!!!!

but a bit bugged :/
    only for males ;p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast