Thread: Missions locations out of map

Question Missions locations out of map

So far i experienced this problem only in Holes in the Wall / stret West Bank zones.

Back in Borealis i got missions (at least 2 i can remember of) that were said in box text to be in Holes in the Wall.
    Running to the zone i followed the compass indications and when i got near the zone border i scrolled the map to see where was the location and to my surprise it was on the extreme border of the showm zone map.
    I went on to the site but i encountered the zoning wall before i could get to the loc ... and when i was in Stret west bank if i scrolled the shown map in the direction i was facing i could perfectly recognize the same spot that was shown back in Holes in the Wall .. but without the mission location tag !!!

Even though this is not a huge problem , surely you guys could fix it ... missions locs should not be allocated to a zone it isn't in.

PS : Don't know if i poste this to the right forum relocate if necessary

The worldbuilders are currently working with rehauling the zones, starting with holes/stret west. The person responsible for holes/stret west started a dedicated thread asking for input on these two zones.

The specific mission location you're referring to has been known to us players for a long time, and was one of the things that was pointed out to the worldbuilder in that thread.

Just take note of the coordinates, and avoid that mission location until those zones are fixed.