Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: just a vent

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One person ends up banned, and the other ones quits, yet the flames live on. ::sigh::

Originally posted by Nothinman
    I was booted from TC to preserve their spitshine image i suppose.. and i have alot of freinds there. thanks for sticking up for me guys : ( i regret what i started with gravy but it is too late now.
    Friends know well enough not to jump in between two of their friends fighting. Many people told you guys to just stop it because they liked you both. I don't know anyone else in TC besides you who despised Gravy enough to keep flaming him over and over in this thread. It just wasn't right, neither what you were doing nor Gravy. Gravy should never have started this stupid thread in the first place (actually, no one should just come into the forums and out right flame someone for something they did in game). It just ended up getting his account banned, and you kicked out of TC. Like I said, this is the worst thread ever.

It's truly a sad day in TC. It's not like we're throwing a big party.

Jack Anderson

sigh

Ebaying a account is like taking an illegal left turn at a traffic light when no one is around @ 3 a.m. in hte morning, it doens't hurt anyone.

What if somsone saw that, took pictures and turned in to the police with enough evidence to prove it? Perhaps because I had an argument wiht this person?

That's what I'm talking about, of course if you think every rule should be followed down to the dotted T's and I's, and if you think they are, go on and live in that happy delierious world of yours.

I'd be glad as hell to get a prick like nothin out of my guild, like i said, good riddance

Pathetic

This is truly a sad outcome to a pathetic display of pettiness. If you're getting so wound up in this game that you're pursuing gripes in this fashion, you really should move on to something a bit more healthy. It's obvious you're not enjoying the game anymore... move on already.

BRING ON AO 2.0!!

Originally posted by RedHotPhin
    I'd be glad as hell to get a prick like nothin out of my guild, like i said, good riddance

you're an ass..
    Novice Bare "Xthril" Lotto
    Super agent man

Roosevelt "Muchopain" Babilonia
    Bad Boy Yardie

Jack Anderson
    You wouldn't think it would be petty if you got your 1 year old account banned Captain

I can't stand by and watch people say it was all Gravy's fault, and that he's such a prick, and he deserved it, and how unfortunate it is for Poor ol Nothin', because its a load of BS. So no, I didn't let this blow over after gravy got banned.

Yes, I am an ass, an ass on a mission to stand up for my friends, simple as that

i dont think ur doing much good for gravy by calling ppl pricks and flaming on boards mate..
    Novice Bare "Xthril" Lotto
    Super agent man

Roosevelt "Muchopain" Babilonia
    Bad Boy Yardie

hehe thanks xthril : ) i was good at shift 2/ #9 to rrfe cause of ya : )

i never broke any records in AO but this has gotta be the most insane thread ever.

tarage i didnt expect anyone to back me up arguing with gravy. but the way in which i was kicked from the guild.

I was mad when i posted the link. and instead of messageing me ingame you flame me more here thus bumping the thread. redhot you help get him banned just as much as me.

people have reported ebayers for no reason. i reported gravy cause we were fighting. whats the big difference? you flame me cause i said it publicly. people like noer simply e-mail funcom and sit back anonymous..

spydervenoms account sale was highly publicised at the time people said "grats on your $1k parting gift. it was open thread on the forums.. wenzell and nikkidial were banned when people reported them.

i'm just saying those that are attacking me.. there are people worse then me out there.. and maybe your not so perfect yourself.

i aint trying to look like the victem here, theres a few people that are on my side which i appreciate. i could have been like some other people and e-mail funcom never posting. then gravy owuld be banned and never know.. but i'm not scared of confrontation, as you can see i dont just give up. i think that people will just get sick of this crap in a very short time. I know i am.
    Last edited by Nothinman; Aug 10th, 2002 at 05:13:21.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Whoever said i was perfect, i am far from it, but at least i dont come out and try and **** people out of money because you realized you didnt have a chance. its ****in stupid... really is, I know im pissing alot of people off, but i honestly dont care, this game is a POS and i wont be in it much longer anyways, might as well go out with a bang. As for you, i honestly dont care what you think of me, and I did nothing of the sort to help him get banned, you woulda bumped it yourself had i not been there to stand up for him in his own right. Hell, i even tried bumping other threads to move this one down, so no one would notice it, but NOOOO, you gotta be an ass and continue posting even though "i dont wanna get gravy banned" my ass... have a nice life tardass

woot we agree ao is a POS beers all around.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

yeah

You say:
    "I wouldn't want to have a tattle tale in my guild either. "

Well, lets kick Noer then, he does it too.

About the EULA and Gravyomlet being suckered out of cash:
    Real money shouldnt even be part of a game, noone should sell items or sh!t like that on ebay - the reason being it screws the game up, but by all means!
    Sell your characters on ebay, lets! I met a level 180 NT that thought that MP's had mezzes, in fact, he called me an ass because I said I wouldnt mezz the boss room, now - THAT is what ebaying brings. Thats why noone should even think about selling an account. You think people respect ebayers? That we go "oooh, nice level you have there, mr. XXX".. we dont. If there is something I cant stand its people wanting respect for being something they're not. If you need money that bad, get a job instead of having played AO.

This is just like BlackIce Entertainment and what they did (although they did it in a larger scale, but essentially its the exact same thing) and they lost sums you and I probably cannot fathom. Why? Because. They. Broke. The. Rules.
    Its as simple as that.

You seriously sound like someone that would play Icewind Dale and save right at the endboss, trying to sell the account claiming it was "hard work". I play the game to have fun in it, I dont play to "get to level 200 so I can sell my account fer bazillions of dollars".

It starts out as a thread where Gravyomlet picks a fight. Nothinman ends it. Maybe in the wrong way, and he says he regrets it, but seriously enough - do you think for one moment that selling an account is right? That FC wouldnt have noticed? DO YOU THINK FOR A *SPLIT SECOND* that there arent OTHERS checking Ebay and reporting this!?

Nothinman did the right thing, but for the wrong reasons. I have nothing but the utmost respect for him.

Sheesh...
    Anarchy Arcanum
    Krystanova: MMORPGs as a genre need to get off their ass and start being as good as they are addictive.

Live
    Twicer (Meta) | Oggyman (Enforcer) | Shaur (Soldier)

How did gravy pick a fight, he got angry that nothin attacked his title, even though he gained it completely without farming whatsoever. are you gonna sit there and take accusations like that? i dont think so, youre gonna respond, and when that person realizes that you were correct, he starts lookin for a way to get back at him, simple as that...

Re: yeah

Originally posted by Twicer
    Thats why noone should even think about selling an account. You think people respect ebayers? That we go "oooh, nice level you have there, mr. XXX".. we dont. If there is something I cant stand its people wanting respect for being something they're not. If you need money that bad, get a job instead of having played AO.

if you HAD a job, and played AO on the side, and happened to have a high level character....lets say a lvl 200 enforcer. you were tired of the game, and planned to quit. you knew there would be people willing to pay $400-1000 for your account....wouldn't you try to sell it? there's demand for used accounts, and a high one at that.

It starts out as a thread where Gravyomlet picks a fight. Nothinman ends it.
    nothinman started the fight. gravy brought it here.
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

yes ive pointed out gravy waited a month to bring it here. in that month or so, it no longer became me starting it.. as to me the issue was over. then you get back to the first post on this thread

this thread is too long.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

heh

Q : "How did gravy pick a fight"
    A : He started the thread on the board.

Q : He got angry that nothin attacked his title, even though he gained it completely without farming whatsoever.
    A : And decided to settle the score on the board, yay.

Q : Are you gonna sit there and take accusations like that?
    A : I wouldnt answer it at all. Let people think what they will.

Q : I dont think so, youre gonna respond, and when that person realizes that you were correct, he starts lookin for a way to get back at him, simple as that...
    A : Like I said - both me and Nothinman regrets doing that, he should have waited on FC to nail Gravy, because you know what? They would have. He posted such details on the sale its impossible TO MISS who it was.
    Anarchy Arcanum
    Krystanova: MMORPGs as a genre need to get off their ass and start being as good as they are addictive.

Live
    Twicer (Meta) | Oggyman (Enforcer) | Shaur (Soldier)

Originally posted by Nothinman
    yes ive pointed out gravy waited a month to bring it here.
    he posted this thread immediately after you refused a duel.

Q : He got angry that nothin attacked his title, even though he gained it completely without farming whatsoever.
    A : And decided to settle the score on the board, yay.

he tried to settle the score in game, but nothinman wouldn't let him. so he vented here...he wasn't trying to "pick a fight."
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

THE POINT IS HE POSTED IT, god, why are you so dense. Like i said, if someone I hated was selling their account, and I noticed it, i would have a laugh and let it go, simple, right? obviously not...

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast