Thread: What 2hb to use after ai hammer?

What 2hb to use after ai hammer?

i am currenttly using a ql 13 untyped ai sledge hammer. by what lvl do i nede to move on and what should i move onto?

I don't wanna buy any alien weapons and i don't want something expensive as i am very low on creds. I also don't wanan camp something fpor a month that i will outgrow in 20mins. rembmer i am just a lonely lvl 13 2hb enf. I have read the guides but they aren't any help

There's a vendor, Tsunayoshi Smith, who's in SAV (I believe) by the carbon rocks who sells an assortment of 2hb weapons which aren't too bad, might want to check him out.

Here's a link explaining where he is:

http://ao.stratics.com/content/guide...ee_shop.php?s=

Support beams

You use support beams and every atrox enforcer will support you

Quote Originally Posted by Craggian
    Support beams

You use support beams and every atrox enforcer will support you
    These btw, drop in Subway from Workman Strikers.

Anyways, here's a list of all 2hb stuff:

http://aomainframe.info/search.asp?I...nt&Search=True

If you're short on cash, you can always get a clicksaver and roll for the weapon you need (assuming its rollable, not all are).

Get a Howlet when you can (drops from Crypt of Home, really cool dungeon in BS, one of my favourite places in RK).
    Deviation
    Kayze

Applicant of Eternal Fury

╔╗╔╦╗╔╗ ║║╦╔╗║║
    ║║║║║║╗ ╠╣║╔╝║║
    ╚╝║║║╚╝ ║║╩╚═╚╝

Can i please get a exact name of a wepaon tahts easy to get at around ql 30?

where does one get this fabled UBER ALL MIGHTY AND POWERFUL WEAPON WE CALL

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN *GASP* (((((THE ICEBREAKER))))))) *GASP* DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

Ahh, yes. Icebreaker's nice for those early levels. I've got one from the dyna's in Wailing Wastes and one from Aegean. Not a too common drop, so happy camping!

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

Beam = if it was all about style, I would win with one of these.

ANi.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

The Icebreaker drops from Rubi-Ka dynas. Looks exactly like a Punishment Rod, pretty cool.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

I used a Inamorata Enel-Thar Quarterstaff at around 60ish on my enf

http://www.aodb.info/showitem.aspx?AOID=212690

Pretty solid weapon until you can get a Howlet equipped