Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Enforcer's prayer

Quote Originally Posted by final666 View Post
    Sorry if i pump this in 2008 but man i almost cried the first time i readd this....

OMG ENFOR RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keeper can go to &%))=($%/&

Please don erase this post if some one does i will put a bomb inside all FC buildings.

Still most keepers own enfs
    Enforzaaa-220/25/68 Enforcer - Vatos Locos

And a dozen of other alts not even worth mentioning.

Yea..

Keeper is jsut a copy of an enfo and they add heals and aura soy tehy are much better i think shade is more original than keeper really they sould do something about us

Keeper is jsut a copy of an enfo and they add heals and aura soy tehy are much better i think shade is more original than keeper really they sould do something about us
    With 30k or more HP difference, no temp ar/dmg buff, no absorb spammage, no aggro management, no affinity to other weapon types......... clearly a copy

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    With 30k or more HP difference, no temp ar/dmg buff, no absorb spammage, no aggro management, no affinity to other weapon types......... clearly a copy
    Jay about 80 ar more with spaming chall(24s recharge) so 170 ar lesser without... you still have the better dmg baff.... wtt layers vs evades ar debuff and heal perks? 30k hp more at pvm or arena - 8k more at all other "real" situations
    VV

haven't meet a 30k hp keeper till now want to see them cause if so they are lacking somewhere else.

well pvp enfs run around with 25-30k hp
    VV

heh

On the positive side.. as an enforcer, you have more HP than god, bigger hammers than Thor and not many want to pick a fight with you once you stand there 3 times their height.

Like this too! was awesome w000t!
    Honge
    Atrox Enforcer

"Tell me and I will forget. Show me and I might remember. Involve me and I will learn!"

still keeper is a copy of a enforcer no matter what u said

btw keepers dont have a prayer

Noticed nobody has shown this thread any love in a while. When i was a baby enforcer finding this thread had a lot to do with me sticking with this profession, and i still think that anyone else with the desire to die first should find this link.

CROM!
    grant me revenge!
    if not, then to hell with you!
    FEAR ME I AM COMING FOR YOU
    - the anal avenger catcrab
    "i am pregnant with catcrab's babies"
    "catcrab has destroyed me. mentally, physically, spiritually. i don't want to live anymore."
    Means: catcrab is awesome

Ahh I so love those prayers... is it wrong that that's also how I play my MA?
    Though I can tell you it is sooo much easier to use mongo than to tab Q crits for agg control.
    Especially when you are trying to hold agg from 3 agents and 2 shades all on different targets @ Ely hecklarz, damn that was many years ago...

Maybe it's time to roll another toon...
    I touched Death in a bad place.

My corporate slavery came with a shiny decoder ring.

Enfos have far more style then Keepers, guess all (Enfos at least) can agree on that. Just after Xan i beat Keepers in Duels quite easy, even this who were said to be the best of the best of them. Have not Duel'd since then, so can not say if anything has changed. It should be noted that i did have 225 Towers back then.

As for the Enfo love story that was the original post, i think that story sums up what an Enforcer stands for. I will always love Enfo proff over all the others! I especially like the ending part;

I am the Enforcer.

Death is my business.

Be it yours...or mine.
    Main Char:
    Tonberryff - 220/30/70 (The one and only Ton)
    Org: Horizon
    Faction: Omni
    I am a PvE -> Person VS EVERYTHING!

Other Freaks:
    Tonberrydmg - Shade - Survivor
    Tonberrry - Doctor - Saver
    Dontonberry - NT - Annoyer
    Tonberrysol - Soldier - Pretty boy

Quote Originally Posted by thecheeseman View Post
    CROM!
    grant me revenge!
    if not, then to hell with you!
    Look who's talking!

Yea..

With this logic might as well have said all profs are actually copies of advy with slight differences. Since advys have heals, evades, nukes, absorbs, auras, calms, dmg buffs, ar buffs, use any special, can charm pets, melee, or ranged.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Necro!!!!

However, considering they let forum posts rot so fast that we have... 3 of them on the board.... I welcome it!

lol
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Ah, the good old prayer. Brings me back.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123