Thread: emergency labs which add HP and NP`?

emergency labs which add HP and NP`?

can we build em?
    i just build some ql 50 labs, and they add far mor HP then my normal ql 1100 lab does.
    so whats about labs liek the startup ones? they add HP and NP. can we build em too? im pretty sure cause i have seen some1 a while ago selling em.

next step are those dam muscle stims. they dont seem to work do they?
    just build one and nothing happens when i use it
    Achmed20 RK1 Fixer
    noone gives u power,
    real power is something u take

fear my lockpick ... plz?

hmmm not sure about eh HQ emergency labs or whatever they called but you can make a first aid kit like the startup ones (but at any QL you got a mob part for) and these add both hp and NP. I think this is much better as you can easily click your nano chargers and health kit as they lock differecnt skills. With first aid you have to choose between HP and NP and for an NT that is usually a tough choice to make, if only the kits were a reasonalby sensible price to make!!
    Onariz

There are Recovery Stims that rechage a Range of Health and Nano, they lock your First Aid skill. But they cost a heck of a lot to build last time i checked, it was about 500k for a stack of 100 at ql 70.
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Exclamation

You probably saw a first aid kit (i forgot their actual name) that increses NP and HP . I am 99.99% sure that u cannot make NP and HP treatment kits

Yeah, you can make the Treatment Labs. They actually heal for a buttload more than the ones you buy in the shops. They make you blind for 30 seconds though as a tradeoff.

Question

By HP and NP kits i meant u cannot get them in the same kit, except special first aid kits(i forgot the name )

Originally posted by Zxcs
    You probably saw a first aid kit (i forgot their actual name) that increses NP and HP . I am 99.99% sure that u cannot make NP and HP treatment kits
    Correct.

You can only make HP kits. Only stims can be made (and they do cost a farm or two for just a few) to recover both nano and hps in one go.
    Novice Jica - Nobel Prize Engineer
    Clan Apocalypse - The Guild for Models

Jica's Tradeskills & Tower Shop

"What is the definition of an engineer?"
    "Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had, in a way you don't understand."