Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 83940414243444546474849505152535455565758
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1150

Thread: GUI Skin: Notum Dovvetech 4.2

I too am having an issue, I tried using Soldiertech's GUI which is based of all the core files from this GUI. So it works like a charm except one issue, my Planetmap will not work properly. As in I am unable to change it to a new map.

It gives me an "unable to load file Anarchy Online\cd_image\textures\PlanetMap\false" error and I am unable to sort what is causing that.

I did a fresh install on my 3rd hdd, patched it, and did the instructions to the T, and it still gives me an error on the planetmap so what am I doing wrong?

You are using an incompatible, non-updated custom GUI. After some past game update this error popped up here and there, but I can't remember when it was nor what exactly caused it.
    It should not occur with a properly updated custom GUI.

If you are looking for the up to date version of the Notum Dovvetech GUI, look here.

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."
    - One Who Will Always Listen
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."
    - Librarian Isador Aikos, W40k: Dawn of War
    "If you want to make enemies... try to change something."
    - Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by brunoscopel View Post
    I'm downloading the new file, and I'm confused what you mean by "Anarchy Online installation folder." What specific folder am I supposed to download it to?
    You download to whereever, then extract to bla:\anarchy online\cd_image
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Unhappy

I'm having a bit of an issue with the Dark GUI. With the AO stock UI my wear window shows up on my scrolling side bar but when I attempt to open it, nothing shows up. Opening the mini map brings up nothing but a black line on the side. That's about it.

EDIT:
    Looks like the scrolling sidebar isn't showing up at all. Possible bug?
    Last edited by Aptiva; Mar 23rd, 2010 at 06:16:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Aptiva View Post
    Looks like the scrolling sidebar isn't showing up at all. Possible bug?
    No. Checked the core files and the Dark theme, the sidebar is working fine, I can dock the wear and map windows on it and they open and display correctly.

It might be an incorrect install (or installation from a somehow corrupted package), so you should perform a GUI cleanup, make sure the downloaded packages are okay (redownload), and reinstall by following the provided instructions to the letter.
    One more factor of interest (although I doubt it would cause issues like this): are you using some "exotic" (widescreen?) screen resolution by any chance?

Or, did you use the control center builder to create a custom layout and stumbled upon a set of settings that cause the builder to bug out (which is quite possible, and my fault then, obviously)? In this case I'd like to know what layout did you set up so that I can try to reproduce and fix it.

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."

Have a problem, hoping someone can help me out i tried to install the notum gui and everything looks good except all the options under f10 have dissapeared, even went as far as to do a fresh install and as soon as i switch i lose my preferences just a big blank box, tho my hotkeys options still show up

Quote Originally Posted by snapauca View Post
    ...except all the options under f10 have dissapeared, even went as far as to do a fresh install and as soon as i switch i lose my preferences just a big blank box, tho my hotkeys options still show up
    This means the GUI has been installed incorrectly and the files are not where they are supposed to be.
    You either failed to follow the instructions properly, or you are using Vista/Win7 and have the game installed under "Program Files", in which case the "virtual store redirector" function of the OS transparently redirects the files when you (try to) add them to the game installation folder, and thus the game will be unable to find them at the expected location.

Solving common installation/patching issues, especially on Vista or Win7

EDIT:
    The GUI packages available in the first post of this tread had not been updated for almost a year and are not compatible with the game anymore. The up to date version of the Notum Dovvetech GUI can be found here.
    Last edited by Honorbound; May 27th, 2010 at 09:14:32.

"Death is only a change to be reincarnated in the recreation machine"
    -------------------

I wonder which angel I'm born with. The good angel or the bad angel? Or if both, which did i forsaken?
    God.. help me..

Hi all i installed dark 4 and my window bar on the right is off screen i can just see the windows enough to right click them out i am using 1440x900, can someone help me or if there is newer versions of guis can someone post an uptodate link please?
    If Beast Smites you on One Cheek, Smash him on the other!

Notum Dovvetech GUI 4.3

By having tried to install this severely outdated version, chances are you've messed up your default GUI which will cause problems the next time a game update contains GUI changes...

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 83940414243444546474849505152535455565758