Thread: GUI Skin: Notum Dovvetech 4.2

missing the credits value on the right lower corner of the skin. did a new install of the skin, same stuff. any ideas?

nvm, fixed it from the ctrl+shift+f7 menu
    Last edited by Stick; Feb 19th, 2009 at 19:17:03.
    Oltcit - 220/24/69 troxie enf -= Proud General of Deadly Whispers =- RK1
    Roflcopterz - 220/20/60 troxie nubstick wielder

Quote Originally Posted by Misat0 View Post
    UPDATE 4.18.0a

4.18.0a
    • Applied changes up to 18.0
    u da best! works fine
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

I don't have the option for enabling/disabling the "clock" countdown timer appearing on hotbar buttons.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Req/suggestion...

Is it possible to move the cast/recovery bars from the upper left to the right (where my team window and target usually are)?
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Quote Originally Posted by Razishlyat View Post
    Is it possible to move the cast/recovery bars from the upper left to the right (where my team window and target usually are)?
    No, those are hardcoded into the client, not controlled by the moddable GUI files.
    I seem to recall some dev saying something about making them movable some time in the future tho.

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."
    - One Who Will Always Listen
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."
    - Librarian Isador Aikos, W40k: Dawn of War
    "If you want to make enemies... try to change something."
    - Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution

tried to get clear UI and re add this cause i couldnt patch with the Notum one on, and now it doesnt seem to work even if i selected it on the main settngs menu

is there anything to make the UI work with booster? or is it broken atm? or did i just do it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Moyahno View Post
    tried to get clear UI and re add this cause i couldnt patch with the Notum one on, and now it doesnt seem to work even if i selected it on the main settngs menu

is there anything to make the UI work with booster? or is it broken atm? or did i just do it wrong
    Did you install the updated skin after patching the client? It works fine for me after I followed the instructions.

yeah, i patched it,r everted to default gui, then changed it to the file in the folder

might have to try getting clean UI again and testing, thena dding it again
    Last edited by Moyahno; Feb 21st, 2009 at 18:19:47.

Well, I reverted to default gui, patched and then reinstalled new gui. That is all I had to do to get mine working.

keep up the great work
    Life is a Playerkiller

Legends may sleep, but they never Die!

ah nvm it got fixed now, reloaded it and it seems to work fine now, dont know what i did wrong, oh well, good stuff this gui

Have loved these skins for a while now, so big thanks...but...
    I was responding to the 'notched agg/dff bar' thread when I noticed for the 1st time that the notches in the Dark skin I use are not in segments of 10%.
    i.e 10% increments.

I know it's a minor thing, as prolly most set agg/def by eye...or are running 100% def...but would it be possible to make the notches = 10% increments?

Again, thanks for the good job on these skins
    Gurudee : 220/20 Doc - General of Pantheon. Eater of Waffulz.
    Cannon "Madblasta" Fodder : 220/24 Soldier - Pewpewpew!
    Ughh "Madmongo" Breakstuffs : 220/20 Enf - GOMANGO!
    Madvocate : 150/15 Crat - In your toolshed. Charming your daughter.

The bar is notched at 12.5% segments because thats the effective area's of the AGG/def bar, Say you can be 100% agg and set it back to 90% but it doesnt really "make a difference" Till you set it to 87.5%. Hope this is clear to you cause I confused my self.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitbutmiss View Post
    The bar is notched at 12.5% segments because thats the effective area's of the AGG/def bar, Say you can be 100% agg and set it back to 90% but it doesnt really "make a difference" Till you set it to 87.5%. Hope this is clear to you cause I confused my self.
    Interesting.
    I've heard that before, but never seen an explanation of how the 12.5 figure was gotten to.
    Prepared to accept it though, if that's the common reasoning.
    Thanks
    Gurudee : 220/20 Doc - General of Pantheon. Eater of Waffulz.
    Cannon "Madblasta" Fodder : 220/24 Soldier - Pewpewpew!
    Ughh "Madmongo" Breakstuffs : 220/20 Enf - GOMANGO!
    Madvocate : 150/15 Crat - In your toolshed. Charming your daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwidude View Post
    Interesting.
    I've heard that before, but never seen an explanation of how the 12.5 figure was gotten to.
    Prepared to accept it though, if that's the common reasoning.
    Thanks
    Lots of things are "common reasoning" that have been little tested.

Ask 3 people how AR vs Def works and you'll get 17 different answers.

(But that's another topic for another thread.)

Indeed.

Well, from all I know Agg/Def effectively changes every 12.5% so the bar is designed that way.

It'll stay so unless someone can prove Agg/Def works in an other way. :o)
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

Does this skin support having multiple hotbars?

Duh. It just didn't look like it in the screenshot.

Real question now: is there any way to get rid of the crosshair icon in empty slots?

Misat0,

Were you ever able to look into reducing the size and/or opacity of the raid health/nano bars (not the ones in the raid window but the ones you drag off of it)?

I haven't stared at AO XML for a long time but I'm about to the point where I'll go do it if no one else has had a chance. But if it has been investigated and found not feasible then save me the time

Thanks.

Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast