Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vehicle ( Kodaik and Yalmaha ) size petition...

Question Vehicle ( Kodaik and Yalmaha ) size petition...

Well, I am trying to make Funcom size back all vehicles to normal, and I want to see how much support I can get for it...
    If you agree with me just put a yes/yep/aha/<positive indication> in your reply. This is not an argument, I know all of the cons/pros, and I don't need the 'no's. Just put a yes if you agree, to see how many people are bothered by the toy vehicles joke...
    Thanks.

Arrow

First time I saw a kodiak - 'That's a vehicle?!?!?'

Now the boat... THAT's a vehicle.

So, yes, make vehicles bigger, especially kodiaks...

Make bigger

Yes make bigger the vehicles when this is repair the Small people problem.

Or repair the bug,m when i leave the car i'm tiny ppl.

But i not have problem the Car size... just with the litle peoples.
    --==T@S==--

Gimp forever!

Rubi-Ka2 :
    Proud member of Alpha Omega
    Characters: Toldix/Enf, Liliom/Doc, Almos/Fix, Toldixmp/MP, NToldix/NT, Vazul/MA

YES, please.

Normal-sized vehicles.

I sorta like the little people bug...I've gotten some really cool screenshots out of it.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Thumbs up I Agree

I agree. Funcom should definately think about making vehicles true to scale, and implement some new vehicles.

YES to vehicle fixes of all types!
    C.M.O.T. Raymote - Loyal (They pay better) OmniTek Trader
    Omni-ECPCS

Rimmer: After intensive investigation, comma, of the markings on the alien pod, comma, it has become clear, comma, to me, comma, that we are dealing, comma, with a species of awesome intellect, colon.
    Holly: Good. Perhaps they might be able to give you a hand with your punctuation.

While it might look good, I can only imagine the horror this would wreak on less powerful computers. Bigger ships mean more polygons to render, and if the screen is full of giant-size atrox yalmahas...
    Gogo "Atremis" Yubari
    220 MA - RK1
    Tranq

There are 10 types of people in this world... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

No, it doesn't. It's the same mesh, just increased in size. :P

That doesn't increase the strain on your system at all.

You could drop a 50 foot Leet in Pleasant Meadows, and it wouldn't be any more of a resource hog than a regular-sized Leet is.

Thumbs up Yes

Good Idea
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Thumbs up

Go for it... nice decent sized vehicles.. and fix the small people problem.
    Nanohacker - Level 200 Omni NT-- My Stuff
    As dusk decends a single figure is seen upon the battle field. The air surges with unseen power. Nanobots are a buzz with anticipation. This is the Nanotechs domain. Mass battle and destruction. Here is where our powers reside.

I swear to god... Innate NT hate man!

Vehicles USED to be big (look at the parking lot south of the park that's south of gates in ent... those were what they used to be) but then somewhere along the line, I forget where, they shrunk 'em down. I want my big planes
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

As I said, I want the smaller version turned into hoverboards.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Originally posted by Cat Atomic
    No, it doesn't. It's the same mesh, just increased in size. :P

That doesn't increase the strain on your system at all.

You could drop a 50 foot Leet in Pleasant Meadows, and it wouldn't be any more of a resource hog than a regular-sized Leet is.
    Perhaps... at least on my system, when there is a guy parked in his cargo carrier, the framerate definately takes a hit.

I suppose this could be due to other factors, but I suppose what I'd be more concerned about is the playfield filled with, again, giant atrox-sized yalmahas. It's already hard enough to pick out someone in a vehicle... Maybe if funcom fixes the bug where your name is printed inside the vehicle mesh?
    Gogo "Atremis" Yubari
    220 MA - RK1
    Tranq

There are 10 types of people in this world... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YES i think so, hmmmmmmmmmmm let me think yeah absolutely, some ark fix it, it sounds cool and what about colors to on the car iam sick of tiered of all the ugly coloueres.........

Bigger, I have a high end pc.

I posted in a similar thread about this, and the only beef people seem to have about it is when people crowd mission terminals in their yalm and don’t get out.

But a quick fix for that would be to give the players an option to scale them down by typing in a command or going to the options menu to scale them down on their client side.

I myself would love to see them back to there original size, as the %20 scale looks fake as hell and takes away from the emersion of being in the game.

Bump

cuz id like to see this happen

if they fix the vehicle size, im thinking that the shrinkage we get after unequipping will disaapear, just a thought.

Anoy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast