Thread: Cz or Cosmik, question about weapon/armor QL

Cz or Cosmik, question about weapon/armor QL

I mainly solo, and occasionally PvP.

My weapons and armor are always quite a few QL lvls above my lvl. I have noticed if I don't keep a certain gap between my lvl and that of my equipment, I go nowhere fast.

After I get to lvl 160 or so, when the QL of my equipment cannot increase, will I have to group to be able to do anything, or will the monsters be toned down so I can still solo?

Thanks!

Skara

Sorry, Funcom prefers to not answer questions.

From everything I have read, they are turned up. Grouping is necessary and many have reported that the only real options are running missions.

Scorus

Running missions for exp does not work anymore. No token, no exp.

and yes, you will have to *shudder* group with people.

If you are purely solo then why play an mmorpg? (the MM is ofr massive multiplayer)

not a flame, I just dont understand.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Follow up

To me, the MM part means other people, and the other people are there whether I group or not.

I like online games because I can interact with other people in different ways; trade, communicate info about the game, PvP adds a different level of intensity, and I have grouped a few times.

I don't have enough time to play to sit around "LFG" for too long. Also, due to limited playtime, I am unable to group with the same people more than once or twice because they out level me very quickly (have had this happen).

I want the ability to do both. Hopefully, as Funcom balances out the game, they will allow for soloing at higher levels.

Skara