Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Concerning Nano Delta.

lol, if youre at the level where 2sec is JUST A BIT out of reach, NS (+20 int psy buff) from an NT would be more NCU-efficient than a PNH

NS is castable by a 25ish NT right? hehe

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

I love my 2sec deltas! Soloing in the shadowlands I never run out of nano selfbuffed. When i got my MBC, and was wearing a burst/fling imp, I immediatley noticed the missing nanodelta from my symb, as I then ran out of nano, and swapped back to my symb as quickley as i could.

As i go up in lvl, and my dots take more nano, I will also get better symbs to raise my nanodelta higher, so that should be no problems there either, as I edge closer to 220.

The only situation where i cna burn up my nano is tokengun farming, where I will attack one mob, then chaindot the next 6 mobs in the area, but about 30 sec after the fight is over (the time it takes to loot the bodies, and bag the loot), my pool is full again. I actually stopped raising my nanopool once it hit 10K, as I don't seem to need any more than that. I'd rather have Improved Soothing calm, than PNH, any day of the week
    Arcadvy 220/24 Trox Advy / Arcadoc 220/24 Soli Doc
    Aecacratt 220/25 Soli Crat / Arcaenf 220/26 Soli Enforcer
    Proud Member of Core
    Honorable Employee of Omni-Tek!

2 sec healdelta is just as lovely

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadoc
    I love my 2sec deltas! Soloing in the shadowlands I never run out of nano selfbuffed. When i got my MBC, and was wearing a burst/fling imp, I immediatley noticed the missing nanodelta from my symb, as I then ran out of nano, and swapped back to my symb as quickley as i could.

As i go up in lvl, and my dots take more nano, I will also get better symbs to raise my nanodelta higher, so that should be no problems there either, as I edge closer to 220.

The only situation where i cna burn up my nano is tokengun farming, where I will attack one mob, then chaindot the next 6 mobs in the area, but about 30 sec after the fight is over (the time it takes to loot the bodies, and bag the loot), my pool is full again. I actually stopped raising my nanopool once it hit 10K, as I don't seem to need any more than that. I'd rather have Improved Soothing calm, than PNH, any day of the week
    Soothing calm ftw... you can actually get more NanoDelta with an implant and then you can implant burst, AS or NR in the bright slot. Wrist imps are teh win.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

My doc is 189.. Is there any point of having Paramedic armor as end game if all i had originally wanted it for was the cost and nano? Or my question is what is the better end game alien armor for doing alien/ apf/ beast raids?
    People who think they can rule the world; should start out with a small garden.

Dizor (RK2 solider) quote "Dam 0 bullet Full Autos are gonna give me high blood pressure!"

Knights of Ka
    Rimor:
    Pesky 219 Agent
    Zadalie 195 Doctor

well, for endgame ill go ;
    chest - keg's vest
    legs - keg plate
    gloves - combined officers
    sleeves - combined paramedic
    head - spirit tech circlet of zipatshar
    boots - paramedics

hp>all

Quote Originally Posted by pesky1
    My doc is 189.. Is there any point of having Paramedic armor as end game if all i had originally wanted it for was the cost and nano? Or my question is what is the better end game alien armor for doing alien/ apf/ beast raids?
    I basically wear full Paramedic's with a couple pieces of Beast loot for looks. The HP gain from Paramedic's far outweighs evades, weapon skills or nanoskill bonuses from the other types of combined armors. The nanocost reduction on it is great but you can't beat HP mods.

Kinda off topic, but how much stamina (i think its stamina) do you need to cap 2s healdelta too? Since we're on the topic of deltas

Improved soothing calm for +60 nanodelta...better than HE
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Anyone besides me remember those days from prehistory, when the NT was a doc's best friend?

*cry*
    Nelle, RK2 Clan Keeper
    Triskweline, RK2 Clan NT
    Zubrus, Grumpy Old Crat

My "practically-retired" NT certainly remembers :/

214 troxdoc with 798 PSY w/out NS (I've got too many perks spent in Enhance DNA and Atrox Secondary though), 1 VTE, no faithful doc back ... and yeah ... I -really- noticed when I went over 780 PSY.

It went from "dot dot dot <stim> <genius> dot dot <stim> dot <stim> dot <stim> <genius> dot dot dot" to "dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot <stim>"

Big difference.

I need to buff up my Nano delta a bit, its only around 150ish right now, but man, the 2sec really makes it for me.

Too bad I didn't read this thread LONG ago, as I only use 1 VTE, never wore arms of SOE, usually forgot to do comp attrib, etc. I could have bumped 780 (especially with NS from my baby NT) much earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde
    It went from "dot dot dot <stim> <genius> dot dot <stim> dot <stim> dot <stim> <genius> dot dot dot" to "dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot <stim>"

Big difference.

Shouldn't you be healing, too? Damn 'troxes never learn..!!!

And many other alts

Quote Originally Posted by Olabil
    Shouldn't you be healing, too? Damn 'troxes never learn..!!!
    Heals are optional when you've got a couple extra hundred HP
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

Quote Originally Posted by Triskweline
    Anyone besides me remember those days from prehistory, when the NT was a doc's best friend?

*cry*

trust me, NTs will be my best friends for quite a while longer!, except when they are kiting hecks under P7 of course ; and of course the Enforcers.

Sawbones2 (lvl 120 Doc)

Quote Originally Posted by Sawbones2
    trust me, NTs will be my best friends for quite a while longer!, except when they are kiting hecks under P7 of course ; and of course the Enforcers.

Sawbones2 (lvl 120 Doc)
    Heh thanks.. sorry for going OT there a bit, but the thread made me a little sad.

I should take my NT to ely garden and buff some grateful docs. :]
    Nelle, RK2 Clan Keeper
    Triskweline, RK2 Clan NT
    Zubrus, Grumpy Old Crat

Quote Originally Posted by Triskweline
    Heh thanks.. sorry for going OT there a bit, but the thread made me a little sad.

I should take my NT to ely garden and buff some grateful docs. :]

Well..

NTs are the oposite of docs, they heal mana and stuff.. umm.... NTs should get 810 stamina asap? trox nt for the win! regain hp before its spent.... Um... no?

Sorry

And many other alts

Nano delta Nano schmeltta!

<- Server first 220 Doctor with 88 Nano Delta!!!

Who needs it when theres QL275 nano packs, genius perk, easy access to high QL SL stims since they drop qite alot in SL missions etc etc..

+169 Add All Def > Lejmo Delta ;o
    Rolfor 220/26/70 Nanomage Doctor [Setup] No task too hard - no compromise - updated
    Rolfolol 220/28/70 Atrox Keeper [PvP Setup] [PvM DD Setup] - updated
    Ralfxore 165/22/42 Opifish Fixer [Setup]
    - updated
    Rolflol 216/15/34 Atrox Nano Technician
    Peon of SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I dont discriminate, i hate everyone equally much.
    War.
    War never changes.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast