Thread: DA Hosts Steps of Madness Halloween Party - Oct 28th

DA Hosts Steps of Madness Halloween Party - Oct 28th

The glow of the screen bathed her face in a green hue as she tapped out her correspondence. A flash of light radiated through the room casting all shadows briefly aside. The flash flickered briefly and went away, leaving Hattie "Ditzie" McCallagher's living room a dark morass, lit only by the haunting green glow of her viewscreen.

Ditzie turn to look at the window, and counted the second, waiting for the boom of thunder that would come. She could feel the Jobe apartment building shake as the loud crack split the silence, then rumbled menacingly.

As the room trembled, the old stuffed bear, a matted mass of brown cloth with a missing button eye, flopped lazily to it's side. Ditzie smiled, picking up her childhood memory and righted it, so that it stared at her with it's one good eye. She returned to her letter.

This is what she wrote:

To the management of R.U.R.:

As October 28th draws closer I wish to finalize our plans, providing ample time for Miremeld to have the contract written and delivered; and to give our staff an adequate period to sort through the crates of documents, per our usual arrangement.

Doctor Suzie "Waggery" Wagner, has contacted R.U.R. to provide the entertainment and services for a Pre-Halloween party hosted by Devil's Advocate. As such, it is our understanding that DJ Rettaman of R.U.R. Radio will be available at the arranged time, 8:00 PM (EST (GMT-5)), Friday the 28th of October. Our location has been set. The party will be held at the Steps of Madness, amongst the spooks and things that go bump in the night.

In addition to the entertainment, I have been informed that your Transportation Staff may also be available to provide guests ease of access. This would be most helpful, as well as a full complement of your robotic assistants. Please use your discretion as to how many of each model. We would like to acquire the use of the Phewy Series 6 (The Milly), The Phewy Series 7 (The Jeeves), as well as the DLX-2000 (Yes, we know it sucks, but I'm not cleaning up after Rubi-Ka's worst).

Respectfully awaiting your response and confirmation,

Hattie McCallagher
    Last edited by Ditzie; Oct 20th, 2005 at 21:47:29.
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

Arrow

Waggery started to pack some flyers to go with her. "Neat", she thought, "They came in both paper and electronic format!"

She could just drop a bunch at friends' contact points and be away laughing! She eyed them again and stifled a giggle...

Devil's Advocate.·´¯`·..·» are plotting a PARTY! Catch the flyer..

Miremeld looking at the 10 creates that sit inside the frieghter she pulls out her Yellow sticky pad and makes a note on the first create so it is easily noticed when delivered to the Devil`s Advocate's City.

CONFIRMED!

Rettaman will be ready, RUR Taxi service will be ready.

PARTY!!!!!!!!
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!

An old lightbulb fizzles out, giving out a faint pop above Virta's head, waking him up. Startled and half asleep he makes couple of fencing movements in the air with the screwdriver he was holding, before noticing the familiar surroundings of his workshop and calms down, catching his breath.

"Not a good dream, bad dream" he mutters as he walks over to main light switch, flicking it a couple of times and the powerful halogen lamps begin to flicker and crackle loudly, as they turn on, making him squint. On the massive steel table where he was dozing, lies an old teddy bear.

"What are you doing there? The place is dirty, lets get you back on the shelf where you belong little one." Virta picks the bear up, drowsily puts a misplaced grade-A laser knife, which was lying next to the bear, back on its rack and walks off.
    Last edited by Virta; Oct 21st, 2005 at 16:19:49.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

A strange invitation appears in your gridmail...
    Last edited by Nevver; Oct 22nd, 2005 at 20:56:02.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

((( oh you evil b!@#$ards.... i'm hosting a real-life party at my place on friday the 28th. Dammit! )))

Juju's remote answer PDA : We're sorry, but president Jujuwalker will be unavailable due to * $rand line in excuse database * ( wait a sec, you're not supposed to say you're looking into the excuse file you dumbass thing ( gne gne gne gne gne gne i'm the main processor here and I define procedures core #2...) Feh. whoever put you in charge anyhow?) Please leave a message after the beep and it will be relayed promptly and without sarcasm.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

((you could always tune in, and turn it up))
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!

Everybody come to party!
    Omni (RK1)

Devil's Advocate

"Everybody is going to the party
    Have a real good time
    Dancing in the desert
    Blowing up the sun..."
    Omni (RK1)

Devil's Advocate

"It's a Dead Man's Party,
    Who could ask for more?
    Everybody's comin',
    Leave your body at the door
    Leave your body and soul,
    at the door"

-Oingo Boingo ftw!!-
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner

The countdown begins!!!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Looking at my Terrifying Plush and my Childhood Memory I'm torn. Hmmm...Perhaps both!

Party Day!!!!!!!! Weeeeee!!!!!!
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner

!Party Update! The Bartenders Guild has been commisioned to provide their unique services!

Thanks so much, Korrenth, Koorel and Acappella!!!
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner

The Party is in full swing!!! Come join us!!!

Great party guys, I took pictures. Thanks DA for organizing the party and Bartender's Guild for giving out great drinks! And R.U.R for the radio, of course. I don't know who it was that brought the pumpkin-heads, but great idea!
    Random AO stuff
    Division 9 RSGE

Arrow

Hehee! It was Mcnuggles of Death Before Dishonor, the big Trox in a Slick Suit!

Thanks everyone for coming, it was a FABULOUS party!

Thanks for the party DA and RUR radio!

A quick "Thank you" to Rettaman of R.U.R. Radio for putting on a great show, "The Bartenders Guild" for keeping us all boozed up and our 'Trox" guests satiated with lots of pie, and eveyone who came and joined us for a very fun evening.

Gimma a "WOOOT" if ya'll want DA to sponsor more events!!!!
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner