Thread: Evades at 150

Evades at 150

I have a soldier parked at 150 for pvp. Curious what some of the proffesions have as average defense so that I know what to expect from upgrades to my attack power. Maybe a ballpark figure for an average set up, good setup and really twinked set up. I am only sitting at I believe 1450ish so I know that I have some work to do :P

Thanks for the responses

The ideal AR for pvp is 1550+ at 150, You HAVE to land full auto, at any time. (I'm not taking evade profs into consideration now)

My soldier had 1835AR when I had towers on him. This is still not good enough. I could squeeze out a few more points, but I doubt it would make much difference. Evades are stupidly over powered at level 150! You wont ever perk a good advy, martial artist, fixer, and not even the top defensive traders. Everything else is easily perkable.
    Ninjaleeting Wobbegong Frooblet

Quote Originally Posted by gomp View Post
    My soldier had 1835AR when I had towers on him. This is still not good enough. I could squeeze out a few more points, but I doubt it would make much difference. Evades are stupidly over powered at level 150! You wont ever perk a good advy, martial artist, fixer, and not even the top defensive traders. Everything else is easily perkable.
    sold, perks, wut ?
    Thornee - resurrected lowbie, former 200 Fixer
    Stannerd - 220 Soldier
    Megusta - TL7 Doc
    Kaleeh - TL5 Shade

So 1550 for most non evaders is alright?

1835 wasnt good enough for the evaders? I would assume doing anything while DOF is up is out of the question but when its down and they only have limber how effective are regular hits? Could you land the 80% check debuff? TMS your way through DOF and then whittle away there hp for the supernova swap during limber?

Every now and then I am able to land some perks on the evaders but I guess I am just coming up on gimps like myself :P

1835 sounds rather nice! Played a soldier with 1690 or so myself (was quite a while ago though)
    but I found landing dodge debuffs and pumping out bursts/fa and swap for AS hurt even evades quite alot.
    Fixers being the exception even when dof is down and advs could usually heal / coon etc up quick enough ;P

Someone told me they had 2100 AR on a soli soldier @ 150. I didn't believe them. My trox soldier (now stripped) had about 1550 in a pvm mediocre setup, ql225 ofab chest/pants/gloves, AR/FA sleeves, symbs and ql180ish supple boots/helm. Enfs do get >2100 with procs up though. Most evade profs give soldiers major trouble because they survive TMS and then pew pew. I also had a 150 fixer (now leveled) with ql210-225 CSS, symbs, think I had around 2k static evades iirc. 150 fix is surprisingly weak in the survivability department (non GA4), basically you have to kite constantly and pray your heal proc fires because HoT's are pretty worthless (your hot proc will do more healing than both your HoT's together, iirc).

Quote Originally Posted by Msakopax View Post
    1835 sounds rather nice! Played a soldier with 1690 or so myself (was quite a while ago though)
    but I found landing dodge debuffs and pumping out bursts/fa and swap for AS hurt even evades quite alot.
    Fixers being the exception even when dof is down and advs could usually heal / coon etc up quick enough ;P
    Well that is good to hear. 1690 doesnt seem as intimidating to reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Desdishado View Post
    Someone told me they had 2100 AR on a soli soldier @ 150. I didn't believe them. My trox soldier (now stripped) had about 1550 in a pvm mediocre setup, ql225 ofab chest/pants/gloves, AR/FA sleeves, symbs and ql180ish supple boots/helm. Enfs do get >2100 with procs up though. Most evade profs give soldiers major trouble because they survive TMS and then pew pew. I also had a 150 fixer (now leveled) with ql210-225 CSS, symbs, think I had around 2k static evades iirc. 150 fix is surprisingly weak in the survivability department (non GA4), basically you have to kite constantly and pray your heal proc fires because HoT's are pretty worthless (your hot proc will do more healing than both your HoT's together, iirc).
    maybe teamed with a 220 crat with both aura's up, else thats not possible
    1800+ is enough to kill evade profs if you know what you're doing, ga fixers might be an issue, but rest is just timing

Well, I took the plunge and went rifle. Been using a zastaba for the last week and I am finding it very effective. I had to put on a 275 scope though, so I lost 40 attack rating and 70 add dmg from hud 3. Also for now, the loss of FAT for 19 attack rating.

Even once I can afford to buy some of the higher end gear like some pieces of CC I dont see myself swapping that scope out ever again. Most of the time I run around with the rifle on and begin swapping as soon as i see someone to start off with an AS. then swap it back on every 14 sec. Of course save the supernova for the sure kill

I just got a hold of a 200 Alsaqri. I am very excited to see the performance with the 1 second equip time.

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=152134

why not try one of these?

or does bow just not work well with soldiers?

needs about 400 more AS skill to cap

I have on my 150 soldier 1790AR (could go for 1860 at top selfed)), but vs evade twinks its rather useless. Unless they will be to late with perks, you can actually land deevades, but thats just pure random stuff, dont rely on it at all.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

A few years ago I tried hotswapping an arbalest with SPB on a tl5 soldier. If you're omni, a zastaba would be ok. AS gives guaranteed dmg against evaders but you'll have to use a scope. I also perked NR1 to help deal with roots etc.
    Nnivekccub lvl 220 Engineer
    Mongoose831 lvl 175+ leveling Agent
    Mongoose144 lvl 126 Agent
    Atheist tl4 leveling doc
    Platypus135 tl4 leveling sold