Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: QL 220 Kyr'Ozch Sword - Type 112...When??

QL 220 Kyr'Ozch Sword - Type 112...When??

Ok so I just hit TL5 and am starting to look twoard the future. Just wondering at what level I should be able to get into a ql220 Kyr'Ozch Sword - Type 112. I am an atrox and have a full set of ql200 2he implants. As a note I am wondering about doing this without using alien armour. I am right now at AI9 with AI10 not far off. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

I got a QL209 Kyr'Ozch Sword - Type 112 on my TL5 Atrox Enforcer without using Alien Armor. Compared to your QL220, mine was a breeze, but I'll translate my template for your current setup.

For your QL220, you're looking at a 1468 2HE requirement, and I would recommend that the earliest it could be done w/o AI Armor is L180. If you're really hardcore, it can be done at L165.
    (Note that 2HE is 60% str, 40% sta, so Prod Str > Iron Circle)

Skill Description
    693 Title-capped skill (includes Comp Attrib, Prod Str, Ess of Behe buffs)
    20 2HE Expertise
    111 Skill of the Reaper (castable with Infuses/Mochies) (L165 Required)
    210 QL200 Implants (RA,LA,Waist)
    40 Silken Legchoppers Gloves
    50 Jobe Made Bladestaff (Hotswap)
    3 Melee Fighter's Force Manual
    or (3 Close Combat Fighter's Manual of Force)
    7 Sanguine Ring for the Infantry Unit (Inferno Access Ring)
    5 Sanguisugent Energy Shield
    5 Sanguisugent Pants
    5 Sanguisugent Boots
    5 Sanguisugent Body Armor
    10 Sanguisugent Sleeves x2
    132 Team Skill Wrangler (Premium)
    71 Reaver 1 to 6 (SL perk) (L6 Unlocked at L160)
    72 Champion of Heavy Infantry 9 (AI Perk) (L9 Unlocked at L165)

1444 Total

==> This leaves you 20 points short. A few solutions would be:
    a) Find a high level trader for the +140 Umbral Wrangle
    b) Reaver 7 (Unlocked at L180) gives +16 2HE
    c) Get a friend to help you farm +7 Sanguisugent pieces from Penumbra
    d) Perk into Enhanced DNA 9 for +10 trickledown
    e) Other trickledown perks: Freak Strength 1, Atrox Primary Genome (AI)
    f) QL210 Implants
    g) Get a QL219 Sword (1461 2HE requirements).
    h) Heavy Bracers give +20 2HE (Requires IP investment for 600 Heavy Weapons requirement)

Other items to consider:
    A) At L190,2x Omni-Armed Forces Sleeves gives +14 instead in place of Sang Sleeves
    B) Trickle Down from QL224 Adrenaline Factory (requires ATE2, QL225+ requires ATE3)
    C) Do Uncle Bazzit's Quest for ATE 3 and get Alien Armor.

Point to note:
    There is a bug with wrangles while wearing your Gloves and Bladestaff, where your +2HE doesn't add up. To avoid the bug, only equip your Gloves and Badestaff after you receive the wrangle.

It's a long tiring journey, but very satisfying in the end. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Emislicer; Apr 3rd, 2006 at 04:59:01.
    To all you Enforcers:
    You are the core of the team. You have an overwhelming presence, such that mobs never dare even look at your doc. In battle, you fall before your teammates do, and even then you alway give a good account of yourself to your foes. By excelling in crowd control, you make yourself a valuable tool to any team. Take a beating with a smile, tank with pride. Be faithful to the Enforcer's Creed: "Hugging reclaim, so that you don't have to."

Author of Fundamentals of Tanking

Emicrisis
    L220/23 Opifex Doctor Emislicer L220/20 Atrox Enforcer Emiphne L220/17 Solitus Shade

Quit game in Sept 07. Have fun, guys

GJ Emislicer, you've hit the nail on the head. I'll be using this guide as a reference in the nearby future
    (For buffing purposes ofcourse^^)
    All toons deleted. Just not the same anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrogar
    heavy bracer +20
    wasting ip for 600 heavy weap aint worth it at that lvl :P
    Back on enf!

Quote Originally Posted by Zpok
    wasting ip for 600 heavy weap aint worth it at that lvl :P
    You will have quite high base skill at that level... +210 from imps if you start by twinking this on, and ofc wrangler/umbral for this too You don't have to spend a lot of IPs in to HW

Heavy Bracers drop where?
    All toons deleted. Just not the same anymore.

Emislicer thanks alot. I really appreciate your work on this. I have to admit that I am familiar with most of your list from twinking into my Pained Panther. Some of the thing though on it are new to me. Thanks alot, I think that I am going to try to make it happen between 165-170. BTW the reason I asked about a ql220 is that most post that I have read say that is the ql that will outdamage the FBR. I just really dislike that darn init. debuff on the FBR and want to turn my def down again. Thank you alot.

PS for the back slot a QL 175 Desert Scorpiod Battle Suit (avalible at lvl 166) will add 9.

Don't run out and buy a scorpiod battle suit. It can't be worn with other armor.

Found that out the hard way, attempting a twink much like this one....

Ufthak

Great job

Very good Emislicer

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by edoha
    Very good Emislicer
    Thanks +++
    To all you Enforcers:
    You are the core of the team. You have an overwhelming presence, such that mobs never dare even look at your doc. In battle, you fall before your teammates do, and even then you alway give a good account of yourself to your foes. By excelling in crowd control, you make yourself a valuable tool to any team. Take a beating with a smile, tank with pride. Be faithful to the Enforcer's Creed: "Hugging reclaim, so that you don't have to."

Emicrisis
    L220/23 Opifex Doctor Emislicer L220/20 Atrox Enforcer Emiphne L220/17 Solitus Shade

as i just tryed out alien swords with my enfo...i strongly wonder why people use the low ql swords.

With a basic weapon like Fbr you can od any alien sword below ql 240, after that the extra attacks make enough damage to od fbr.

So what is the point seriously to wield an AI Sword below ql 250?

and yeah, i got enough of the ****ty gimpy swords and went back to my maul,
    oh boy aggro control is so much easier again

Don't forget Right Sleeve of the Pest...

+9 2he, very very useful
    [Pantheon] Gurudee: head east Kaeyn
    [Pantheon] Kaeyn: kk
    [Pantheon] Gurudee: No... the other east Kaeyn
    -
    Pantheon Join us

Syriii
    Syriine
    Syrilla - TotW twink

Update: I will be able to equip a ql 222 Kyr'Ozch Sword - Type 112 at lvl 165. Thanks alot Emislicer for your help. I used your list quite a bit. Some other things that that helped is a tower and org contract. My president will happily switch one of the contract to 2he for me to get the buff and then change it back. I did end up using the heavy bracer...but something to keep i mind is that in order to keep it at 100% you need to have 480 in heavy weapons. Left in the eye and right hand imps for heavy weapons and depending on the 132 wrangle to bring it to 480 for 100% effectiveness. At lvl 165 I will have 1496 2he with all buffs and equipment. Thanks alot for eveyones help. Now I just need to get 4 levels to get to 165.

i got a 230 on me at 155 i think, all i had was legchoppers, 8 AI perks, that sl armour that adds 2he, skill of guardian and basic buff, oh and QL150 Close Combat Fighter's Manual of Force and it went on fine oh yea and the 131 wrangle

i vote for a sticky

Quote Originally Posted by azoe
    i got a 230 on me at 155 i think, all i had was legchoppers, 8 AI perks, that sl armour that adds 2he, skill of guardian and basic buff, oh and QL150 Close Combat Fighter's Manual of Force and it went on fine oh yea and the 131 wrangle
    All the best keeping your QL230 out of OE self buffed without gimping your AC!

Care to share how you do it?
    To all you Enforcers:

Emicrisis

bump for teh uberness can i borrow strong arome QL180?

a enf with 150 SL implants and blackclan tank and sworn knights and the 220 AI sword will look uber

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast