Thread: Weapon Receptacle & final QL...

Weapon Receptacle & final QL...

what decides of final QL of those weapons ? unfinished weapon's QL or tradeskill-item's QL ? (of course high WS skill will had a few QLs...)
    Leamartini - 219 Doctor Too good for enlightenment ...
    Claraa - 150 Bureaucrat Twink wannabe
    Poleemploi - 161 Agent On the way to froob enlightenment !

(04:50) [Battlestation] Techbro: i tab +double
    (04:50) [Battlestation] Techbro: skillz
    (04:50) [Battlestation] Techbro: no time for t

Pretty sure its part
    I used 51 part on 70 unfinished and my weap is nice an high

Smile

Its definitely the part. I tried a L26 part with a L21 or 22 (sorry, I forget exactly) unfinished and got "The QL is too low" message. However, now I wonder if (and how much) a high weaponsmithing skill will allow you to increase the QL of the unfinished weapon. I tried a L26 part with a L21 or 22 Tellus (sorry, I forget exactly) unfinished and got "The QL is too low" message. A L24 part worked, but I really would have liked to go higher.

BTW - I now have a low-level soldier on R2 now looking for Tellus unfinisheds up to around QL50, should anyone chance upon one....

it's the part that decide the final QL of the gun. The first time I got my recipe (after the patch that introduced team mission), I tried every single part in the basic shop for a QL150 recipe, hehe, guess what, I ended up with a QL3 gun

That's the price for beeing experimental... hehe

Pepper pistol

Hello,

I used a QL77 Part on a QL 64 Unfinished pepper pistol and the QL of the pistol is 72

Think it was about 10% of the part that makes what ql the wpn is to be or something. Not to sure since i dont see them alot these days.