Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Foremans Quests

another bump

Bumpity Bump Bump da-Bump!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Halp halp a prof i used too kill with 12345 just pwned me halp

You hit Bbyron for 1337 points of poison damage.Critical hit!
    Ninjamancer: 215/17 Neutral Opi Agent. (the ubermain) Equip
    Lightwielder: 190/9 Neutral Soli Keeper. (the uberalt)
    Kitsunekid: 60/6 Omni Soli Soldier. (the wtfuberalt) Equip
    Faefighter:Testserver Omni Opi MA. (Crit, Crit, Evade, Splat! )

Simple question: how do you avoid all those grey mobs aggroing on you in Biomare. Went there with my 90+ enfo and all the grey guys were still interested in me.

I´d also like to hear some opinions on the loot in there, already have Tank armor, is the rest of the loot worth the trouble, general loot from greys is nothing to write home about, at least for levels 50+.

There's a line in red near the top of the guide:

AKA "How to keep the guards from aggroing you."

Read the part under it, please. As for loot, it's discussed throughout the thread.
    The fixer way: Root, scoot, shoot, loot.
    --
    Sharza - Fix0r 120/7
    Briefcase - Cratz0r 127/7

Quote Originally Posted by Briefcase
    The Blind Eyemutant on the bridge after the Chemical Vindicators dorps the Medic Tank Armor. I think this is close to 100% now.
    No 100% drop for Medic Tank Armor.

LG
    Shazy

Quote Originally Posted by Shazy
    No 100% drop for Medic Tank Armor.

LG
    Shazy

Confirmed, killed it 10 ish times with no drop, nuetralizers (spelt right?) drop it 50/50 though.

It's really not worth getting in my opinion unless you lvl 10-15 or something. Though does have small treatment buff.

Bumpety Bump

Discovered a possible issue if the Access Card mission timer expires, but you go ahead and complete the mission to bring back the logs to the NPC (Im Clan, so this was the "Maintenance Logs" mish for Ace Starr).

If you don't complete the Access Card mission, but you do take the logs back.... you end up with no access card, and apparently no way to re-acquire the mission so you can do it again.

Is this the quest bug I've been hearing about? If not, has anyone worked out a way around this beyond petitioning for a quest reset?

Kynarra,

That sound like what happens if you do the Linda/Roddy access card missions first, it totally screws up the mission chain. So basically, you found another way to break the chain.

Bump for better mission completion logic.
    --
    Sharza - Fix0r 120/7

Quote Originally Posted by Briefcase
    Kynarra,

That sound like what happens if you do the Linda/Roddy access card missions first, it totally screws up the mission chain. So basically, you found another way to break the chain.

Bump for better mission completion logic.
    So if I'm understanding right... you can't complete the Access Card mission first... or not at all... otherwise, the mission chain breaks.

My head hurts. :P

Hi there,

Thanks for all the feedback!
    Sorry to hear about your troubles, though. I'm working on some fixes to prevent the problems you have been describing, and I'll look into the issue with the access card mission as well. If you find any other issues, let me know!

Bacchante

I have tried to get a mission from Investigator - Ace Starr for some time now but this is all i got:
    Investigator - Ace Starr: Did you know that you can't tickle yourself? Quite fascinating really!

With my lvl 81 enfo at rk1. I have done the keykard quest earlier and didnt even know there was a npc like this one outside before i read the guide.
    How can i reset the quest? Tried to delete all items i had from biomare without luck.
    Chrismas 220/18 MA - General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. (retired while perk resetting)
    Tmaxxed 150/7 ADV - Future defender of ..:Nordic Alliance:..
    Fastrunner 60/3 FIX - Defender of ..:Nordic Alliance:..

Bacchante,

Please contact me in game, (on Briefcase) and I'll try and get you a rundown on where things break, and point you to some folks that have had the problems.

Glad y'all are listening!
    --
    Sharza - Fix0r 120/7

Just had 'Assault-Class Tank Armour' drop off the two Bodyguards outside the directors office, so maybe those guards and the 2 inside the directors office have a 'small' chance of dropping this item.

Now updated for patch 16.0.3. And bump for adding to sticky guides.
    --
    Sharza - Fix0r 120/7

Nice guide thanks and bump

Ok, so I never did get around to petitioning about the issue.

However, an orgmate suggested that instead of petitioning so I can do the maintenance log quest for Ace Starr again, that I speak to the guy that gives you the maintenance log, since he's the one that gives you the blank id card in the first place.

Lo and behold, it worked. Talking with <insert name here because I dont remember it>... the guy who send you off after Tri Plumbo, gets you the ID card again and the mission to go get it programmed with Alpha clearance. Just tell him you took care of Plumbo.

Wish I'd thought of it before :P

Mission expired

I have taken Dr. Lincoln quest week ago.
    And it expired.
    When I want to talk with him and get the quest once again he says:

Dr. Hercules Lincoln: I'm afraid I don't have time for chit-chat at this point.

And that's all.

How ca I get quest once again?
    Did I lost this quest permanently?

Just an update, I still have yet to find a Delta card, dunno if anyone else has :\
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Halp halp a prof i used too kill with 12345 just pwned me halp

You hit Bbyron for 1337 points of poison damage.Critical hit!
    Ninjamancer: 215/17 Neutral Opi Agent. (the ubermain) Equip
    Lightwielder: 190/9 Neutral Soli Keeper. (the uberalt)
    Kitsunekid: 60/6 Omni Soli Soldier. (the wtfuberalt) Equip
    Faefighter:Testserver Omni Opi MA. (Crit, Crit, Evade, Splat! )

Compliments to Briefcase for a fantastic job in this posting!
    Last edited by Epiphany; Oct 17th, 2005 at 01:53:16.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast