Thread: Stupid little CL Question...

Stupid little CL Question...

Ok Enfo's...Irishmonkey (170/6) Enf On RK1...I just got my T3 glyph(took awhile) Jokers glyph ect. and was going to make my T3 Mantle, right. But seems the 990 Comp lit is a problem, I do not have the token board since i just went Omni from neutral, (Side Tokens Collected:17)...Now seems i am falling a bit short, If you guys could list items, stuff like that to maybe getting my Comp Lit up that high..631 Comp Lit base(unbuffed) I do have tutoring maxed(633) unbuffed...Any help would be appreciated =D
    w00t

Comp lit pistols, Imp's, smugglers armor, omni intern-ops coat for starters. There's more stuff but it's escaping me at the moment.
    Tykahndriuss 220/27 Enforcer Crap Equip
    Have you seen my stapler?
    Former Tank Monkey of CCI, DF, HUGE inc., Adrastus II - RK2

I never noticed but is comp lit buffed by Org HQs? ql 300 is 150 (?) CL if it does
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc
    I never noticed but is comp lit buffed by Org HQs? ql 300 is 150 (?) CL if it does
    If you're thinking about the tradeskill machine inside the Hq, it does not affect complit.

Anyways, there's allways the option of resetting perks.

Some links to auno.org:
    comp lit pistols

omni special grey armor Doesn't add much for each piece, but it's something.You get it for one piece of Undamaged Rubbery Rollerrat Flesh at the OT Tailer in Omni Trade Disrict 430x360

smuggler's armor Better option than the special issue armor above. Random drop in SL. Each piece is unique, so they can't be found in playershops.

1k tokenboard helps ALOT (if you don't have 1000 tokens yet, you might wanna get it before you hit 200. You can still gain tokens at 20+, but it's less of a pain before 200)

Full set of ql200 implants (head, eye and right hand) adds +210 complit.

Senior Omni Intern-Op Coat alto the sense/agil req on a ql200 can be abit tough as a trox...

630 base
    020 expertice
    210 implants
    040 dualwielded complit pistols
    025 full set of exploiters armor (ql150, since I'm assuming it's gonna be hard for you to get the q300. arm, leg, chest, boots,gloves)
    ====
    =925.

Still a litte bit missing...
    Last edited by skybert; Sep 23rd, 2005 at 05:38:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc
    as skybert said, the tradeskill machine doesnt boost CL (would be 160 at ql 300 btw)
    but the Org city grid does (well im sure you knew that).
    Defectorid Enf 220/25 - RK1 setup

Missdefy Doc 216/13 - RK1 setup

join us

Experimental Cyborg Token Board ++200 comp lit but you gotta be 190 to use it.
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

CL is 100% Intelligence dependant, so 2 VTEs, Neuronal Stim from NTs, Improved cut red tape from crat and a few other Int buffing items where you don't have CL buffing items can help.
    With your tutoring skill, you can use ql 130ish tutoring devices, which means 30+ CL buffing.
    Ring of presence do buff CL by +5 (+4 CL, trickle down from Int +1)
    Ring of computing can also help if of high quality.
    Crepuscule control unit pants will easily give a better buff to CL than a Smuggler pant.
    Saleman's hat or ICC engineering skinchip are also viable options.
    You can also rely on the NCU extension perkline (from +10 to +40 at your level)
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox