Thread: Omni-Tek Press Release

Omni-Tek Press Release

From the office of Tarkhan Zora

For immediate release – all authorized Gridfeed channels

Loyal Employees,

I will shortly be arriving on Rubi-Ka and had hoped to personally deal with these issues however I wanted to assure everyone that we continue to investigate the assassination attempt on Philip Ross and rest assured we will find the culprits.

Omni-Tek is not in the business of drawing any premature conclusions and quite contrary to the opinion of certain Clan leaders no accusations against them have come from this office. We are simply exploring all avenues of investigation. I will take the earliest opportunity to meet with the Clan leadership face to face and express my concern at their apparent willingness to escalate the tensions on Rubi-Ka.

As a gesture of good will we have authorized Omni-Med to seek the co-operation of all employees in investigating the possibility that the facility in the Longest Road known as Biomare may be linked to the attack on Mr. Ross. It is well known that this facility is no longer considered to be part of Omni-Tek’s operations on Rubi-Ka and I have instructed all Omni departments to treat those remaining in the facility at this point as criminals and traitors to the company.

I place my trust in you, the loyal employees of Rubi-Ka, so that the Clans will not succeed in their attempts to cast doubt on the good name of Omni-Tek. I can assure any who ask that Tarkhan Zora expects loyalty and obedience from all employees. Those that choose to operate outside of our rules and regulations as those responsible for this facility seem to be doing can expect to feel the full force of Omni-Tek law regardless of the fact they were once under our employ.

In the meantime we will of course continue all other avenues of investigation, the declared faction of any suspect is irrelevant. Criminals are criminals and will be dealt with accordingly. Those who have broken no laws have nothing to fear from me.

Tarkhan Zora
    Acting CEO Omni-Tek Corporation (Rubi-Ka)

"In the meantime we will of course continue all other avenues of investigation,
    the declared faction of any suspect is irrelevant.
    Criminals are criminals and will be dealt with accordingly."

Straight and honest words, that give hope to see the company policies developed following the spirit and will of CEO Ross.

Let us show those who try to lie to the public, the true core values of Omni-Tek.
    ethics that cross polical borders where laws are broken, enforcing justice,
    so that we all can live in peace:

Omnitek-Protects !

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC
    the declared faction of any suspect is irrelevant. Criminals are criminals and will be dealt with accordingly. Those who have broken no laws have nothing to fear from me.
    Nice to hear, now let's see it in the real world.. but it does sound good and if Zora actually follows through on this some OT personnel is in for a rude awakening.
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

As before, I eagerly await his arrival.

This man seems to have what it takes and then some.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

...All I want from the man is his definition of "criminal".
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Any crime committed against Omni-Tek maybe? I think it means that every clanner and some neutrals are found guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkhan Zora
    As a gesture of good will we have authorized Omni-Med to seek the co-operation of all employees in investigating the possibility that the facility in the Longest Road known as Biomare may be linked to the attack on Mr. Ross. It is well known that this facility is no longer considered to be part of Omni-Tek’s operations on Rubi-Ka and I have instructed all Omni departments to treat those remaining in the facility at this point as criminals and traitors to the company.
    Just wonder why it took so long for Tarkhan to send in the goon squad to do the clean up work.
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Hollow words

Enough !
    Omni Tech offers hollow words with no real truth.

Hollow words can never bring back those killed in the mines nor those killed when they stood up against forced labor/slavery in extreme inhuman conditions and dangers.

Hollow words can never restore humanity to those forever mutilated and deformed
    by Omni Techs experiments.

No one man or entity shall be the ruler of all there is and dictate to the people
    rules and conditions of which we shall live by.
    We, the free people of Rubi Ka have officially elected our own ruling party
    and it's us, the people of Rubi Ka2

We shall spread across Rubi Ka 2 like locusts thru the fields and gather unto our cause the greatest warriors of this time and times gone by.
    These lands belong to the people and so it shall be.

KOC
    Last edited by Armedeus1; May 4th, 2006 at 11:41:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Armedeus1
    Enough !
    Omni Tech offers hollow words with no real truth.
    KOC
    *taps a pen on his desk*

Just a few notes…

It’s Omni-Tek.

We’re not Dictated, we’re employed.

And locusts? That may be the case, but I’m glad you said it and not I. In the future you may want to pick something that doesn’t carry such a negative stigma with it, like bunnies. They populate fast, carry a good image, and have about the same odds in the world as you do.

*smirks*
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

(( Rabbits arn't awesome either, just ask australia ))

I suppose its nice to know that at least he came out and said that he was going to enforce his laws unilateraly instead of just doing it without telling anybody.

If he really wants to keep the good name of OT from being smeared he might want to turn an eye towards his own police force, as they have demonstrated a considerable lack of compitence and loyalty in the recent past.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Berael, when have the Pols ever shown competence? *chuckles*
    Chi"Chimx" Delaet- 220/28 NT
    Proud Advisor of Uprising.

*starts thinking about when Omni-Pol last showed compitence*

Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

-giggles and waits for Barael to come up with an instance-

*Continues to think and mews to herself on the subject*

This is their HQ,any further comments on competence/stupidity?
    Chi"Chimx" Delaet- 220/28 NT
    Proud Advisor of Uprising.

You have made your point Chimaster.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=444540
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix