Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Project : AO Universe!

Hey this site is totally awesome, the first thing I wanna see is a walkthrough on getting the Elysium and Adonis Clan garden keys. ;p
    AO - JukeJoint "Nuhmudiira" Jezebel - 208/18 Trader - Omni

Thanks, AOU has more in store.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

i met you in-game once. long time ago. thought it was funny as hell that you were rp'ing being a "commander". still think it's funny.

but your site is nice.

sir.

I just won a lifetime of AO and free future expansions with the AO-U contest

GO AO-Universe!!
    Ventor: lvl 220 PVP-Engi (RK-2)...
    Edenbeast: lvl 129 adv
    Linchpin: lvl 32 agent
    Innerspirit: lvl 136 doc
    Trifixion: lvl 1 trader (froob transfer acct)

Congratulations!!
    AO-Universe - The Leet Place To Be

Looks really good I hope you keep it updated everyday I love sites that have few articals a day I hope you find more reporters soon
    Immeasurable - RK1 - ENF (22)

Quote Originally Posted by Runz
    Looks really good I hope you keep it updated everyday I love sites that have few articals a day I hope you find more reporters soon
    Check our site daily and you'll see, we're the most active AO community site around.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

We got new content! It does not really jump in your eye on first sight, but the menu got three new links added.
    There's three new tools on AO-Universe now that come from my old AO-page (www.khuris.fieses.net). They've been improved and added on AOU now.

Firstly we got two tools for everyone free to use:

ChatConverter
    Convert ingame chatlogs easily into readable output.

ScriptEditor
    Create big scripts to launch ingame. See what they'll do ingame before using the preview function and save them for your game easily.

For our Roleplaying-People out there, we got something hidden under the name Backgroundstory Pager in the menu. This tool was made to give you a way to promote your characters story visible to everyone. Write stories, and read those of other characters with an easy to use formular.

All three tools do have an Info-link as well, where you can get additional information about how they work.
    Otherwise, feel free to contact us through our contact-formular or leave your comments on our forums. Enjoy!
    AO-Universe - The Leet Place To Be

Quote Originally Posted by mavis View Post
    i met you in-game once. long time ago. thought it was funny as hell that you were rp'ing being a "commander". still think it's funny.

but your site is nice.

sir.
    lol RP is actually a big part of AO I believe the first time I interacted with Wind was when he was on Windguaerd during our first non-RP Clan Alliance meeting in the CoT building in Tir. Yes, he RP's "Commander" well.

With that, hats off to AOU. We are a Type A Clan. Many of us are already registered and posting It's a great site. I'm still working my way reading through the many links lol There are links, guides, and posts of interterst even for those just getting into the game.

Bump for a great site and a job well done

Thumbs up

New articles and interviews Coming Soon!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123