Thread: MRR bot ql question

MRR bot ql question

I recently purchesd 5 ql 200 MRR bots to combine with my PPE's for improving weapons much to my dismay though the improve crushing weapons PPE (QL 10) and the improve thrusting weapons (QL 20 ) could not be combined with a ql 200 MRR bot. Does anybody know off hand what is the highest ql MRR bot that can be combined with theese PPE's? thnx.

What was the error-message you got when you tried to combine them? If you had prepared the disk properly to become a PPPE, you should have gotten a message that stated the minimum/maximum QL range.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

no error message

Since the disks only come in three ql's . 10,20,30 the lowest ql disk you can combine with a ql 200 MRR bot is ql 30.

so in other words it would not let me combine the ql 10 "improve crushing weapons" and the ql 20 "improve thrusting weapons" PPE's to the ql 200 MRR's

Post No error message?

I assume you have combined the instruction disk with the symbol library and photon particle emitter.. and still, you didn't get any error-message specifying the error when combining the e.g. Programmed Photon Particle Emitter (Improve Crushing Weapons) with an empty MMR?

Quite curious, and probably a bug. Report it in if that's the case.
    Last edited by Kzak; Jul 29th, 2002 at 17:38:24.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

I got the same lame error a few months ago, when MRRs were introduced.

Situation:
    You have a QL 200 MRR and a QL 20 disc, it tells you that the disc needs to be QL 25+ (lol, it doesn't exist).

But fortunatelly (or unfortunatelly for you ) you only need your MRR 25% QL of the weapon's QL you are trying to improve. In other words, all you'll ever need is a QL 50 MRR to improve QL 200 stuff.

...or somethin like that!

Originally posted by Krneki
    But fortunatelly (or unfortunatelly for you ) you only need your MRR 25% QL of the weapon's QL you are trying to improve. In other words, all you'll ever need is a QL 50 MRR to improve QL 200 stuff.

...or somethin like that!
    Is that confirmed Krneki?

I've pretty much asked the same question in another thread here since I cant afford high QL MRR (certainly not worth it for the 3 improve weapons ones since there just isnt a demand)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Bumpy

Id like to know if this is confimed too

I know it works for the improve weapon MRRs, because the QL 10 disc can only be combined with a MRR QL 66 or below anyway. I guess it's 25% of the QL, but could be even lower! (even better )

As far as Armor MRRs go, I'd guess it's the same story. I kinda suspect they made the armor PPPEs QL 60 because of the problems with weapon MRRs i described above, since QL 60 discs can easily be combined with a QL 200 MRR. It's not like ppl who have these PPPEs have cash problems and looking to buy the lowest possible QL MRR which works on QL 200 stuff