Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medusaes in Foul Plains: Conclusions

Originally posted by Mike "Kinkstaah" Bond
    Guess what! Missions are TOO EASY, as tyhey are balanced for a *single player*

If anything, mobs in team missions should be hitting twice as hard and twice as fast, and single missions should be single only.

okthxbye.
    I completely agree... keys should no loner be dupable for single misisons. there are team missions now and single mission are too easy for teams. But I know that a lot of people don't have time for a full team mission

Originally posted by Admirable

I completely agree... keys should no loner be dupable for single misisons. there are team missions now and single mission are too easy for teams. But I know that a lot of people don't have time for a full team mission
    Why on earth would you care if they are dupable or not? If you don't ever want to run an individual mission with a team, you certainly don't have to, but why does it matter to you what other people do?

Bump for the poor leethas that noone has ever seen.....cause they aren't in a mission....

While the ability to hunt outside above the level of 120+ is greatly lacking the example of density for the medusas is a bad example . If you travel around enough youll see in 90 percent of the cases mobs are actually to dense in one area then nonexsistant in others . Basically they congrate in huge numbers around their spawn point and then dont travel far from it .

A possible better solution would be to increase the amout of spawn points and decrease the amount that each one spawns , or atleast make them wander farther from their spawn point in random directions .

At the moment youll find 80 percent or better of the outdoor zones are void of players if you find more than one in alot of them its rare. Zones like southern foul hills , eastern foul plains , milkyway , mort , broken shores <outside of home> , and perputal wastes all have mobs that can be hunted to 150 some to 200 . I think that some of the cluster or lack of mobs maybe cuased by the lack of hunting taking place in these zones .

I guess the best possible solution as i see it will be increasing the amounts of mobs huntable from level 120 to 200 , make the exp they give on par with missions and to place random spawing boss mobs in other zones . At the moment they only ones that exist are in andromida . Which by they way was a really good idea , just needs to be implamented in other zones and in levels beyond 90 .

How about Medusas in missions, and not BLASTER BEETLES!!!

Chrsit, FC.. get those monstrocities out of my missions!

....oh, and bump to the whole outdoor thing. =)
    "Ideas are more dangerous than guns.
    We wouldn't let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12