Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: OMFG am I freaking crazy?!

OMFG am I freaking crazy?!

I have decided to reroll my lvl 198 soli keeper to opi....i need a hug...

From gimp to gimpier... why not just reroll to uber(Atrox) ? But i guess you wanna feel real gimpness untill you wanna become uber... so after opi, time for nanomage?
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Intah!
    From gimp to gimpier... why not just reroll to uber(Atrox) ? But i guess you wanna feel real gimpness untill you wanna become uber... so after opi, time for nanomage?
    if by uber you mean uber fat *cough*

=P

It's all for the greater cause.
    Humm.

Crazy...

At least your choosing to reroll now than say, at 219 or so :/

I still say soli ftw

The only thing better than a keeper is TWO keepers! Get 'em both to 205 or so and then decide which one to keep.. that's a real keeper. (oh god, I didn't just post that horrible pun did I?)
    Revelator: There is no FC love that will fix gimpness of the mind

Warning! If you ever see my use "lol" in any of my posts, I'm not serious!

Quote Originally Posted by Elaria
    I have decided to reroll my lvl 198 soli keeper to opi....i need a hug...
    u need rehab
    RETURNED Lunaspell: L220/20/60 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [pic] [equip]
    RETURNED Sylvabane: L162/10/37 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [equip]

------
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.
    - Hagar the Horrible

I'm tempted to do something similar, but i've just finished toiling for my 1k board. I'd rather not do that again...ever.

Going through the lowbie leveling grind again ... ewwwww
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.

Uhmmm .... that's an ambitious plan ... actually ... I've been thinking about this myself --- I was ~215 by that time ... but when I looked at a compiled list of my goods and chattels ... with a [NODROP] flag on so many of the items ...

Anyway, would have made it if I had a trox, but Solitus is a viable option also, so a breed change is no longer an option for me ... (rolled a fex doc instead )

Good luck!

If you can manage it, open up a second account so you can support yourself at the nasty things like early spec or T1/2 farming etc ... but I guess you already hit on that yourself ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome
    Uhmmm .... that's an ambitious plan ... actually ... I've been thinking about this myself --- I was ~215 by that time ... but when I looked at a compiled list of my goods and chattels ... with a [NODROP] flag on so many of the items ...

Anyway, would have made it if I had a trox, but Solitus is a viable option also, so a breed change is no longer an option for me ... (rolled a fex doc instead )

Good luck!

If you can manage it, open up a second account so you can support yourself at the nasty things like early spec or T1/2 farming etc ... but I guess you already hit on that yourself ...
    yea i've been wishing i went opi sinse like 160 and the more i played my keep (which i love more then any prof) the mroe i wish i had gone opi...so i just realised that if i didnt reroll now i'd eventually get bored of the game and not wanna play...

wish i had a 220 char though so i could make some cash to support my new char...but whatever lol

Just a question, why did you wanna roll opi and not atrox?

evades, its all about evades
    RETURNED Lunaspell: L220/20/60 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [pic] [equip]
    RETURNED Sylvabane: L162/10/37 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [equip]

------
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.
    - Hagar the Horrible

Quote Originally Posted by nBlue
    evades, its all about evades
    I got over 2k evades on my trox keeper.
    and i got mongo rage.
    Cause of mongo rage atrox is the best breed for a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by GozilMan
    I got over 2k evades on my trox keeper.
    and i got mongo rage.
    Cause of mongo rage atrox is the best breed for a keeper.
    Until the day MR gets nerfed ... then you gonna reroll? Cause with a solitus, no matter how gameplay stands, you can always score with looks

I wouldnt forget that root immunity soli special- 90% immunity (115% with keeper self buff) can make alot of difference- especially followed by MoR for a nice 30 sec root immunity. Other breeds will have to invest alot of perks into SD- and even if wont give 100% immunity.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Satenia
    Until the day MR gets nerfed ... then you gonna reroll? Cause with a solitus, no matter how gameplay stands, you can always score with looks

If by looks you mean walking around like a stick with a lightbulb for helmet, then I guess you're right.
    Moridin(Equip) Keeper Keeso Shade - Member of Haven
    Killer: 60% Explorer: 60% Socializer: 53% Achiever: 26%
    Your type is: KES. 1% of respondents so far fall into that type.

Quote Originally Posted by Moridin
    If by looks you mean walking around like a stick with a lightbulb for helmet, then I guess you're right.
    I would still prefer it over an oversized thing with only a neck on his shoulders (... gotta love the looks of a combined merc helmet on a trox ).

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast