Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: over 1750 CL w/ opi by 215

Quote Originally Posted by Greleal
    dont forget Tutoring

If i do remember, ql 200 tuto devices add 50 for a requirement of 1k (wich can be boosted with items too)
    Re-read main post, it has just about every CL\int adding item in there :>

Quote Originally Posted by Sly
    Misc
    Tutoring - 50 CL
    Revelator: There is no FC love that will fix gimpness of the mind

Warning! If you ever see my use "lol" in any of my posts, I'm not serious!

Is there a good way to raise tutoring besides the pioneer backpack? I'm at 656 tutoring right now base, so with pioneer/expertise I'm at 826 total.

oouups sorry Sly, let's say i still was asleep, please accept my apologies

(and nerf Maista for beeing everywhere ;p )

For the story, i tried to reach 1750 CL at lvl 215, by the time i had half the Pande stuff you listed i was 217 and equiped my red belt without too much problems and less rare stuff, but i trained NCU perkline a few
    LifeProvider Greleal
    LifeTaker,agroStealer Prozakro
    Guest Star Shagrani

Feed the hamster!ffs!
    Reborn through hate!
    "And we are the ones that want to chose,
    We'll slash your necks until you die
    Always want to play,
    Reborn through hate!
    But you never want to lose."
    Commands that the death shall rot your life

started added links to the guide, will finish later
    Slybabe: 218 Shade RK2 |
    Gear
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part (sry to cramp your style pimper, but it was too good of a idea)

Quote Originally Posted by With
    Is there a good way to raise tutoring besides the pioneer backpack? I'm at 656 tutoring right now base, so with pioneer/expertise I'm at 826 total.
    well i went to aodb.info and had it list items that add to tutoring..
    the Counterfeit Omni Epaulet - http://aomainframe.info/showitem.aspx?AOID=152414
    adds 200 but i searched rimor markets forums, only 1 listed at ql8 so apparently very rare

anyway this lists the tutoring adding items in descesnding order http://aomainframe.info/search.asp?E...ng&Search=True
    Gear
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part (sry to cramp your style pimper, but it was too good of a idea)

Quote Originally Posted by Greleal
    oouups sorry Sly, let's say i still was asleep, please accept my apologies

(and nerf Maista for beeing everywhere ;p )

For the story, i tried to reach 1750 CL at lvl 215, by the time i had half the Pande stuff you listed i was 217 and equiped my red belt without too much problems and less rare stuff, but i trained NCU perkline a few
    yea a couple levels makes a big difference, but i dno how much ill be sk'ing after i get 215, so i did this out of some personal interested and posted bc im sure others were wondering the same
    Gear

anyway i think this guide is finished up, any other suggestions?

and btw.. sticky worthy?
    Gear

Just tell me how to get 1500 CL without more Pande items at 220 and then I will be happy.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena
    Just tell me how to get 1500 CL without more Pande items at 220 and then I will be happy.
    Cyb0rg board, QL200 CL Tutoring device, 220/250 +Int spirits, CompLit boost? That's pretty much all you need ;p
    Lunette 220+20 ninja on RK2.

My new avatar reflects how sad I am because I will miss Famine.

Oops I meant 1750. I can get 1500 easy.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Look at main post maybe? You apparently NEED pande items

updated guide for all breeds and lvls
    Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena
    Oops I meant 1750. I can get 1500 easy.
    well your starting with 1130 so, you can settle for about 1130 less CL in your gear than the opi I used as the example
    Gear

updated
    Last edited by Sly; Aug 22nd, 2005 at 15:21:52.
    Gear

yes sticky plx.

-sha.

only pande lewt i got is 6x lil things (+6 ea) and cancer boots
    and i glide to 1750, but then again i use sploitz
    SilentSlash 220 Solitus Shade
    SilentSlashy 220 Atrox Shade
    Rarara 220 Solitus Crat
    Kinkypron 220 Solitus cyb0rEngi
    Nerfuuu 220 Atrox TS-Trader
    also FT. taxslash 200 crat / darkblu 150 fixer / freetrial 101 - fgrid biattch

I'm Back... again ^_^!

fixed a mistake,

sticky?
    Last edited by Sly; Aug 22nd, 2005 at 15:22:44.
    Gear

We already have one of thse complit guides in the guides list :|
    Lunette 220+20 ninja on RK2.

My new avatar reflects how sad I am because I will miss Famine.

yea but compare em sheesh, i looked at the other one and it didnt help me also outdated on power of the muscles, thats why i made this one (no offense to iroz)
    Gear

I have to agree with Sly here lunnette. Old guides are old guides.. they need to be updated with new information/nerfs as they come about, or they become obsolete. Certainly the people who contributed to former guides... they are appricaited for putting in the time, but when you have to change a guide, you have to change a guide. I'm sure they'd understand.
    {Self-Moderated by Iolanthe}
    //220//19// ex nihilo, nihil fit

Proud Veteran of Tranquility
    RK-1's First 220 Hawt Solitus Shade
    Hawter than j00 and always right. Always.

-=Mottos to Troll by=-
    "I am Paper. Rock is fine. Nerf Scissors." "Shaddup before I smite you with scary logic bombs
    and keeel you with mind bullets." "You don't have to provide all sides of an arguement
    when the other perspectives are clearly bullsh*t."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast