Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tara!!! Omni/Clan

Tara!!! Omni/Clan

Seeing as to how, omni post a new thread every SINGLE time they do anything good anywhere near tara... and clans spaz and spam those threads, figured ill just make ONE thread where you can post everytime you win/lose/exploit tara in any way shape or form. As I read in the other thread, esq mentioned how when you point out that you won 'A' tara, clans just get annoyed and show up next time, you are basicly not helping by bragging something thats not going to happen constantly.. its not something to brag about, its like in a sport, yankees won a billion world series, the sox won once.... people going crazy over it like if its really going to happen again (hopefully it does, im a sox fan).
    anyways, go ahead spam this thread, flame others for tara reasons, flame me for making this post, orrrrrrrrrrr JUST BRAG ABOUT WINNING ONE OR TWO, OR EVEN MAYBEEEEEE 3 taras. ;]
    nock your self out.

-sha.(name)

we won 5 straight taras!!!!

last year...
    Tykahndriuss 220/27 Enforcer Crap Equip
    Have you seen my stapler?
    Former Tank Monkey of CCI, DF, HUGE inc., Adrastus II - RK2

Each time omnis show up in full force its a terrifying sight...and they got my deepest respect each time also.

The last few days been real hectic 2 h pvp with lag and mass LD.

Omnis show clan what it means too be omni and vice versa..when both forces truly clash!
    zante`s gear
    zantezutske

MR Ross

“Do not underestimate the clans, if my time on this world has taught me anything, it is that if one man can think it, plan it or prepare for it, then you can be assured that someone else, somewhere, is thinking exactly the same thing”

Quote Originally Posted by zante
    Each time omnis show up in full force its a terrifying sight...and they got my deepest respect each time also.

The last few days been real hectic 2 h pvp with lag and mass LD.

Omnis show clan what it means too be omni and vice versa..when both forces truly clash!
    :]
    Good old notum wars launch days, when it was pretty even fighting, lots of clans/lots of omnis, used to be so fun, lots of trash talk as one side was going down, and the other faction would try to plan some other form of retaliation be it messing up mercs, or poking 5/6 diff big orgs fields ;p
    wish things could go back to that kind of stuff, instead of the norm. FT brawls.
    However, i believe that tara is a bit different, I read(and believe) about how when it comes down to lag wars at tara, its all up to whos in box and holding it first... so basicly its time wars I guess, Would be really good to see who actually sticks around and pvp's thru the lag, atleast this will get rid of 20/30(or possibly alot more) leechers. I sure hope all those 'WTB' omni doods are still there, /s'ing random bs.

-sha.(name)

Quote Originally Posted by zante
    Clash/crash
    Carolina
    Maximiliaan

Squad Commander of Dark Front

Quote Originally Posted by madism
    Seeing as to how, omni post a new thread every SINGLE time they do anything good anywhere near tara...
    Only that one really sad one
    Revelator: There is no FC love that will fix gimpness of the mind

Warning! If you ever see my use "lol" in any of my posts, I'm not serious!

Tara has become fun again imo

mad , why do you post everything in massive blocked paragraphs? Just use the return key once or twice every so often, ffs

Or maybe even some punctuation?
    Last edited by NecoSileoRK2; Aug 13th, 2005 at 05:13:56. Reason: apparently I can't spell punctuation
    Necosileo, Pimpin Kingpin of Rimor
    Retired President of Alpha Omega

Buff Begging 101
    All your thread are belong to me

and dont use the fooken Sha....

ROFL, nice I love how this turned into a be a mad critic thread, simply because i dont care enough to ;] anddddddddddddddddddd now that i see it bothers you guys i will actually intend to do it more often

-sha(die rein)

Hehe

Tara always have been a subject that have feed Rimor with Drama. I would even say it actualy made Rimor into the Drama Server we are. Alot have changed over the years in term of players/orgs/leaders and political layout of the server among the orgs.

I have to say Rimor is blessed to have the people we have on the server considering all that is happening just imagine if things where like on RK1.. Ewww i got a picture in my head now. ([Insert name of your choice] beeing a good boy/girl saying to who ever he/she is about to start a fight with "I dont wanna hurt you and you dont wanna hurt me so ill go have sex with a leet"!)

Anyway i have to say this it is not about who is holding the box first actualy (it helps but not that much) it is about the side that can handle beeing on eather the box room side or the staircase side and win. In end it is a defender win situation never the less.

Last couple of tara raids where clan have won omni got the box room first and clan took it over maybe not in the first or the second try all the time. But it is a question of adaptation to the situation. Shure both sides have massive LD's when clashing. It happens unfortualy! Is not supposed to but it does.. Is one of those things that countless of players have bitched on FC over the years to come up with fixes for. Alot of people even left the game over issues like it.

I agree with Zante about every time i see the omnis at tara it makes me smile and say "cool, lets go kill and get killed" I gues it is the adrenalin rush off winning that do that or the downer feeling you get when lossing. But it is the upmost fun of the fight that fuel me. Trying to adapt to the situation and the people in my team and in the raid force and to the other side.

Clan is blessed to have many qualified leaders in term of people listening to them. I just wish the changes in PvP mechanics in LE will make the clan leaders come up with new inovative solutions for new possabilities.

Everyone know me more or less on all 3 sides of the conflict. I have put down 4 years of my life into the game. Some people would say i made rimor how it is politicaly. Well lets just say i helped!

As everyone know i host Phatznet and Cameloot these days. Wish is clan's main raid bots. If that is good or bad consept well i leave that to others to debate. Everyone know what i stand for and how i operate! I am a fairly strait up guy but do not become a enemy of mine because i can throw a heavy punch. Is enouph people in the game that have experiensed that over the years on all sides of the conflict also. I have had to take alot of punches myself and i gues i will be taking alot more in the future.

Anyway as i said Tara is a intricle part of the games political sphere. Regardless if we want it to or not. It have over the years made people bitter enemies and it have made people best of allies.

There is just 1 thing that piss me off about Tara it is the mass LD's. and it actualy is the same in all aspects of pvp in the game or pvm where we have mass LD's. Is the fact that it is a mechanical design flaw that allow it to happen. What i mean with this is FC need to think in the terms of what makes people stay online instead of looking on their monthly paycheck. And then say cool i got money this month so lets add some more things ingame and forget the fundamentals in the core engine of the game. Have to remember here it is a engine that is what 7-9 years old in term of technology if not older.

FC have always been a company that have listened to the players in more or less over the years. They have learned alot as well have the players. We just look on the issues in dif. ways maybe. They are great on listening to ingame mechanics problems and adding content to the game .. but they are bad at 1 thing and that is listening to the critics that have come over the years regarding CC, Mass LD's, and fundamental grafic Engine development. I prolly forgot something but anyway most of these problems happen at tara 100% of the time or High lvl PvP and so on.

Well gonna stop now and let others punch on me or others a litle.

PS just had to thow in the -sha

-sha
    Florentino"Marlark" Suitt
    Master of the Universe of The Asylum

[Genesis] Marlark: First rule of Genesis, Blame canada for anything and everything with other words blame Rotender.
    [Tsunameh]: i just bought this acct on ebay and you're only friend on the friendslist. There's no creds, could i get some plx?
    [Genesis] Marlark: **** HAPPEN WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED!!!!!!
    [Nipntuck]: what org r u in

Originally Posted by "Thetweek" : yeah well its a big thing to do marlark is like god :> so hard to go against him hehe

wow marlark been taking lessons off fixerspy. you never write anything that long usually. good thing it you so i actually read it normally i just skip the post of the 4 or 5 people who write essays on LoR.

ps stick to shorter posts you got sided tracked into politics and bot ownership, you know flames will follow
    Faeruithir 220 enf Dark Ones- active
    Ludaacris 207 keeper Dark ones -stripped and retired

Originally posted by Glarawyn
    Some nanomages are actually attractive, while others hit every branch on the way down when they fell out of the ugly tree. (Atrox on the other hand are uprooting the ugly tree and hitting eachother with it)

I'm just worried when the Omni realize that the "Clan outnumbersz0rz us so badz0r!" is in fact a myth.*

Everyone thought Omni had the same problem back when Clan "pwnt" before the whole Dark Front fiasco. Believe it or not, the 4 or 5 online players that Omni gained and Clan lost were not a deciding factor..

-Ethernal

* Actual numbers are closer to 10-15% more Clan at peak time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eth220
    I'm just worried when the Omni realize that the "Clan outnumbersz0rz us so badz0r!" is in fact a myth.*

* Actual numbers are closer to 10-15% more Clan at peak time.
    Actual numbers may be numbers online, NOT number of Omni willing to or eager to engage in PvP at any level. THAT is where "Clan outnumbersz0rz us so badz0r" atm, but we're doing our best to turn that around.
    Nautys
    Founder of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Malice42 - Revelator
    Hey chieft you r0xx0r - Chieft is da man for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Skin
    Actual numbers may be numbers online, NOT number of Omni willing to or eager to engage in PvP at any level. THAT is where "Clan outnumbersz0rz us so badz0r" atm, but we're doing our best to turn that around.

Which is invariably caused because of the belief that "Clans will win anyway because they outnumber us."

Catch 22, isn't it?

-Ethernal

Stupid LDs made me get rookie again &^$(&($#%^!)$&#)&_!!!!!

But yeah, fun fun fun with PvP
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

Which is invariably caused because of the belief that "Clans will win anyway because they outnumber us."

Catch 22, isn't it?

-Ethernal
    Not invariably. A lot of the people who start out playing and have been the type that love PvP will join the side that is "winning". It's in the nature of your typical PvPer. So the PvP side grows stronger this way.
    Catch 22? I'd agree to a degree, "but we're doing our best to turn that around."
    Nautys
    Founder of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Malice42 - Revelator
    Hey chieft you r0xx0r - Chieft is da man for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Skin
    Not invariably. A lot of the people who start out playing and have been the type that love PvP will join the side that is "winning". It's in the nature of your typical PvPer. So the PvP side grows stronger this way.
    Catch 22? I'd agree to a degree, "but we're doing our best to turn that around."

And how do they know what side is "winning" when they first join? Oh, wait, they don't.

And don't give crap about the side XP bonus - newbies probably don't even know what it means.

-Ethernal

And how do they know what side is "winning" when they first join? Oh, wait, they don't.

And don't give crap about the side XP bonus - newbies probably don't even know what it means.

-Ethernal

Its a time thing, nobody has ever forced change in AO, nobody has ever been inspirational enough, people have claimed to, but the only thing that can change high lvl NW is a few months of nothing. nobody has ever fought back right after losing everything and done it succesfully, they always needed a gap for boredom to do its work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast