Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tara!!! Omni/Clan

Looks like omni have given up tara again

Quote Originally Posted by Eth220
    And how do they know what side is "winning" when they first join? Oh, wait, they don't.

And don't give crap about the side XP bonus - newbies probably don't even know what it means.

-Ethernal
    They say in Newbie OOC "Which side is best?" And all the clanners on their latest twinks say "Look at the side XP bonus" in unison. What it MEANS to the new noob is 'Clans are winning', because they have no other way to gauge it.
    Nautys
    Founder of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Malice42 - Revelator
    Hey chieft you r0xx0r - Chieft is da man for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Skin
    They say in Newbie OOC "Which side is best?" And all the clanners on their latest twinks say "Look at the side XP bonus" in unison. What it MEANS to the new noob is 'Clans are winning', because they have no other way to gauge it.

That's getting a bit beyond rediculous.

-Ethernal

Quote Originally Posted by Skin
    I was on newbie island a few days ago and someone ask what side is best , another person said: Clan has high XP bonus but omni is ritch , they guy stayed neut.
    So s*t* cause that's one stupid explame ur saying... And if you silly omners cry about side xp bonus go do something about it ffs.

Well, whether you like it or not, what I'm saying is true.

Quote Originally Posted by xypres
    And if you silly omners cry about side xp bonus go do something about it ffs.
    You have GOT to be joking saying that to me dont u?
    Nautys
    Founder of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Malice42 - Revelator
    Hey chieft you r0xx0r - Chieft is da man for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12