Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Final Solution - Is now recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Belnac
    Ninj00 bought my fingernails...
    .... Oo Baught or "bit" ?...

TFS FOR THE WIN!

join up, we lub you

Can't see this org name being allowed to stand. For whatever reasons, calling an org after an activity which is infamous for murdering 6 million people has no place in the game.

BTW, everyone is free to join my new org, the Ka Killing Krew - we like to gank people too, but only if they pick a certain character type. About as sensible a name as this one - and only slightly less offensive.

OMG the KKK?! Ya, try explaining that one away. Lemme guess the "certain charactar type" has dark skin? How very noble.
    Necosileo, Pimpin Kingpin of Rimor
    Retired President of Alpha Omega

Buff Begging 101
    All your thread are belong to me

Talking

I was, of course, just making a point by making reference to the KKK. That racist references has no place in org names nor character names. This post should be deleted soon, so get your flames in while you can

aaahhhh, now I get it. Duh.

Sometimes I don't notice the sarcasm, tho I use it a lot.
    Necosileo, Pimpin Kingpin of Rimor
    Retired President of Alpha Omega

Buff Begging 101
    All your thread are belong to me

please stop posting on our recruitment forums, if all your gonna do is flame.

You really think FC is gonna let an org called "The Final Solution" stand?

Some of the stuff ninj00 does is funny, like when he temp renamed the org he was in and attacked those towers. That was funny. Credit where credit is due - that made me laugh. Calling an org after the genocidal activities of the NSDAP isn't funny.

The naming policy is in place to define what is, and what is not acceptible for player and Org names. Any names that you, as a player, deem to be offensive should be petitioned using the tools that Funcom has provided to you so that one of our in-game representatives can assist in the determination. If you would like to lodge such a complaint you can do so using either the /petition command in-game or by e-mailing support@anarchy-online.com.

Closing thread.
    Last edited by Windam; Aug 8th, 2005 at 23:06:33.
    Forums Coordinator Windam
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Community Relations
    Forums Moderation

~~ Social Guidelines ~~
    ~~ ARK Public Website ~~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234