Thread: Looking for a nice org (omni preferably :)

Looking for a nice org (omni preferably :)

My 150 Fixer has been a neutral his whole life and now that ive decided to retire him for the most part in favor of starting an agent id like to experience the sided part of AO. I'm only level 11 atm but if uni doesnt get in the way too much it wont be long before im much higher. Im still kinda a noob but willing to learn. Either omni or clan doesnt really bother me but ive got a soft spot for the under dogs so id rather go omni. Ganking clammers sounds fun . Ive got all the expansions if thats a requirement for joining. All id like out of an org is one that is willing to help me occasionally, has a nice city and a fairly large amount of active players. Oh doing AI raids would be good but my neutral org has only ever done 2 at my level so i really won't notice if i dont see many ai raids happening. My agents name is Cocabu (nothing to do with Cocaine at all ) so any questions, invites etc plz send them my way

Thanks guys

Heya, well if you like underdogs you might wanna stay neutral. Check us our here About UW. We do lots over alien raids. Think over the weekend we did a total of six alien raids (albeit we don't always do that many). But usually tuesdays low lvl, saturdays 120-160ish, & the rest are random not scheduled raids. Everything else is pretty much explained in the guide below. Anyway, I wish ya the best of luck in finding a good home.
    Last edited by Iadpil; Aug 8th, 2005 at 12:20:02.
    Kuahji 207 NT (Retired President of UW)
    Neutralguard 220 Solja (Protector of the People)
    Formally Iadpil

RK2 Neutral Orgs
    Why I Love Being Neutral
    AO Links

There is a lot of nice omni orgs out there. I have gathered all with more then 100 members in this thread. A good start is to check orgs that nice ppl you team are in. If you have some personal relation to the org from the beginning it will be more easy to be accepted and taken care of quick.

Good luck

(Unity may be an option for you. Not very large, but with nice ppl)

Upupa (220/20/60) Valhall Guardians. equip
    Tantal (220/25/68) Atrox Keeper

futile attempts from the 2 communities that are very closely aligned.

neuts--->omnis walk hand in hand these days.

I just say "CLAN" for life..
    zante`s gear
    zantezutske

MR Ross

“Do not underestimate the clans, if my time on this world has taught me anything, it is that if one man can think it, plan it or prepare for it, then you can be assured that someone else, somewhere, is thinking exactly the same thing”

3 things:

1. Not Unity
    2. Not Clan
    3. Not Newt (unless new movement)

Thats all, now you can pick any org you want

Quote Originally Posted by cashforme
    3 things:

1. Not Unity
    2. Not Clan
    3. Not Newt (unless new movement)

Thats all, now you can pick any org you want
    join date june 2005...who are you? And is this a joke?

Not a joke, ive been in the game for a while now.

I've got my reasons for not liking that org, and we are all entitled to an opinion huh? The org was alright when you lead it but now its just... i'll refrain myself from further comments. And ye, join date in the forums does not mean jack.

Yours: AUg 2003

Me... about the sameor earlier, not with this account though

Meh.. most people will not take anonymous posters very seriously anyway. =)
    -- Chilled, Co-Leader --
    South of Heaven :: RK2

No exp perks trained, Under Protest!

Usually people who are anonymous on the forums are doing it so they can sell things like org items, borrowed items, or ninja'd/scammed loot on the Market without raising su****ion.

I'm not saying that is the case for cashforme, but his forum name does speak volumes.
    Necosileo, Pimpin Kingpin of Rimor
    Retired President of Alpha Omega

Buff Begging 101
    All your thread are belong to me

Quote Originally Posted by cashforme
    Not a joke, ive been in the game for a while now.

I've got my reasons for not liking that org, and we are all entitled to an opinion huh? The org was alright when you lead it but now its just... i'll refrain myself from further comments. And ye, join date in the forums does not mean jack.

Yours: AUg 2003

Me... about the sameor earlier, not with this account though
    I got pm enabled..pm me

Nauts reveals Cashforme's secret Identity

Unity + Upupa 4tw pleakx Really cool cats.
    Nautys
    Founder of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Malice42 - Revelator
    Hey chieft you r0xx0r - Chieft is da man for sure.

OMG that's my Merc armor he scammed from me, lol.
    Necosileo, Pimpin Kingpin of Rimor
    Retired President of Alpha Omega

Buff Begging 101
    All your thread are belong to me

Quote Originally Posted by NecoSileoRK2
    Usually people who are anonymous on the forums are doing it so they can sell things like org items, borrowed items, or ninja'd/scammed loot on the Market without raising su****ion.

I'm not saying that is the case for cashforme, but his forum name does speak volumes.
    mate, all my post have
    /tell nitroge

on it, so if u can use the search funcion you could say that again...

so yea, im NITROGE and i dont feel like having that as my name but i dont hide it, problem?

necowhatever... i didnt scam anything ever so stfu and dont bs