Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FJRK: Where are you Tarhkan Zora?

Quote Originally Posted by Naefen
    Well, if we are gonna throw some comparing between the Unicorns and Silverstones band of thugs why dont ya all tell me what good Silverstone has done then because I surely fail to see it.
    The Unicorns ,"atleast", restored contact with the rest of the Universe and helps fight the aliens in the outzone every day. I assume the Sentinels fight aliens when they attack Tir.....
    Just because you don't see them fighting, doesnt mean they arent...

Quote Originally Posted by Naefan
    Just want to emphasize that you guys who describe Mr.Zora as the NEW CEO are dead wrong.
    There is a huge difference between NEW and ACTING.
    Just a little heads up....
    Seems like mister Omni-Prime Korbensen feels otherwise eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Stroud
    But no, you continue ravage the surface notum fields, blast your way through checkpoints in Omni-1 and Rome, and launch unprovoked assaults on our military forces.
    We're in war...both sides are doing what you said so don't even try bringing this up. You want proof? I can get you recordings and pictures of Omni forces in Clan cities and Omni-Tek kidnapping clanners and harrasing them with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Stroud
    And now, you are citing the fact that Mr. Zora failed to send the Clans a personal memo talking about his feelings and whatnot, as a pretense to rally around Silverstone and declare war. Words cannot describe how insane this is.
    You say that without knowing the truth.

And I quote commander Silverstone here saying "My advice... don't do anything con****uous. I really don't think we want to piss this guy off. As much as I'd like a final show-down, I don't want to be on this guy's ****-list. I know I'm not the most obvious supporter of subtilty, but I think we'd all be well advised to keep under this guy's radar. Just be careful. We want to drive Omni-Tek off of the planet... but not with someone with such tight connections to the Omni-Prime military juggernaut."
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Coup?

Can't call it a coup. The corporation, as we all know, eats its young. Someone as promising as Phil was you can be sure was destined to be removed by the bloodthirsty Hounds of Hell that live in Omni-Prime. You can also be certain that Silverstone's fear of the Unicorns is well-founded, but only because of their tactics. We all know how much they love us all here when they want to level an entire city to get one guy. And when they attack Clanners that are fighting aliens. Anything that gets in their way is going to be at the business end of their weapons, make no mistake.

All of you OTRK people had better wake up and smell the roses. You have been under a sense of false security with a reasonable man like Phillip Ross at the helm. You might have even called your corporation a nice benificient one. Well, guess what? We all knew better, and now you're going to find out just what a bunch of evil corporate swine run your show. Hate to say it, but we told you so. So, you may now remove that weird assertion you all seem to have that your side is the good one. We all can definitely see that it's simply not the case, and even your goofball cheerleading squads can't hide this fact.

One thing that doesn't bother me is the "full weight of the Omni-Prime military juggernaut" as Simon seems to be peeing his pants over. He isn't much of a strategist, or he would know that OT has a hell of a lot more enemies that they must divide their forces against. First, there's us. Oh, they think we aren't significant, but we're enough to keep the OTRK people on their side of the fence, aren't we? If they decide to send a bigger contingent here to deal with us, what do they leave open as the consequence? I'm sure it's something useful. And of course, when you deal with the Aliens, you can rest assured that they are intelligent enough to spot and exploit a weakness. I think it's funny, but then again, most things that the corporation does is to me. It isn't exactly only the Clan that they have to deal with here. The ICC gave guarantees to Clan territory, and when OT goes after us whole hog, you can bet we won't be standing alone here fighting their "juggernaut". Hell, I'd even side with the Aliens to kill OT Unicorns. Too bad they don't work that way. So sad...
    -----------------------------------
    The few, the proud...the Traders.

Maartens - 220 Mogul and former gadfly of Rimor. Now I'm just a major n00b.

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge!

Don't be all too sure about everything mister Crime.

First off, if you take a long look at the Mining Facilities You'll see a lot of red there.
    That means Clan mining facilities. That means less money for Omni-Tek. A lot less money. And what do you believe Omni-Tek is making most of his money off? What do you think they're after the most? Notum sir...Notum.

After the assasination on Ross don't you think they'll bring that up at the ICC if they want to barge in?
    Heres my bet...they're gonna blame a lot of clerks and representatives of the Council of Truth! Deja-vous anyone?
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

To be honest, I PRAY Tarkan Zora is the complete opposite of good 'ol Phillip Ross. I respected Ross, but he was to easy on the clans and let them get away with to much crap. We need someone with guts, someone who will crush the clans once and for all under their own weight, and won't stand for any toleration of what is ours being taken from right under our noses... I hope the Unicorns DO go level a few clan cities, slaughter THEIR women and children so they can see how it feels. We need a real leader. I hope Zora is that leader.

"It is better to rule through fear and violence than love and respect"- Machevelli, God of the unreedeemed

Actually, the proffit loss is less than you would expect due to the fact that Omni-Tek still holds the monopoly on shipping the Notum off planet.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostfeather
    Actually, the proffit loss is less than you would expect due to the fact that Omni-Tek still holds the monopoly on shipping the Notum off planet.
    Uhm...Hello? Do you think they would rather make less money or more money?
    And you can not deny that they are making a lot less money than they used to.
    I'm not saying that the Clans are making tons of money exporting notum, I'm saying that Omni-Tek is making a lot less money.

Quote Originally Posted by Malewerecat
    To be honest, I PRAY Tarkan Zora is the complete opposite of good 'ol Phillip Ross. I respected Ross, but he was to easy on the clans and let them get away with to much crap. We need someone with guts, someone who will crush the clans once and for all under their own weight, and won't stand for any toleration of what is ours being taken from right under our noses... I hope the Unicorns DO go level a few clan cities, slaughter THEIR women and children so they can see how it feels. We need a real leader. I hope Zora is that leader.
    Yeah like the times we leveled your towns and slaughtered your children eh?

*Omni-Tek launches a frighteningly massive offensive against all clan-occupied northern towns and outposts. Early estimates count the dead in tens of thousands.*

*Peaceful protests in Tir and Omni-1 are disrupted when Omni-Tek forces fire at the crowds. Hundreds are wounded and killed, and many of the victims lack insurance.*

When the dust brigade attacked Omni-Tek and the Council said to have no knowledge of the terorist attacks: *Omni-Tek strikes back at the clans, destroying civilian installations, crippling transportation, and killing hundreds of clan-members.*

Keeper of Assembly

Quote Originally Posted by Legaron
    Yeah like the times we leveled your towns and slaughtered your children eh?

*Omni-Tek launches a frighteningly massive offensive against all clan-occupied northern towns and outposts. Early estimates count the dead in tens of thousands.*

*Peaceful protests in Tir and Omni-1 are disrupted when Omni-Tek forces fire at the crowds. Hundreds are wounded and killed, and many of the victims lack insurance.*

When the dust brigade attacked Omni-Tek and the Council said to have no knowledge of the terorist attacks: *Omni-Tek strikes back at the clans, destroying civilian installations, crippling transportation, and killing hundreds of clan-members.*
    exactly, i applaud those acts because you clans deserved it, (damn CoT liars -_-), even though bloodshed wont bring peace, it'll bring obedience, that'll be enough for now...

Quote Originally Posted by malewerecat
    exactly, i applaud those acts because you clans deserved it, (damn CoT liars -_-), even though bloodshed wont bring peace, it'll bring obedience, that'll be enough for now...
    Exactly what I'm fighting, "obedience through violence".

Keeper of Assembly

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Crime
    Can't call it a coup. The corporation, as we all know, eats its young. Someone as promising as Phil was you can be sure was destined to be removed by the bloodthirsty Hounds of Hell that live in Omni-Prime. You can also be certain that Silverstone's fear of the Unicorns is well-founded, but only because of their tactics. We all know how much they love us all here when they want to level an entire city to get one guy. And when they attack Clanners that are fighting aliens. Anything that gets in their way is going to be at the business end of their weapons, make no mistake.

All of you OTRK people had better wake up and smell the roses. You have been under a sense of false security with a reasonable man like Phillip Ross at the helm. You might have even called your corporation a nice benificient one. Well, guess what? We all knew better, and now you're going to find out just what a bunch of evil corporate swine run your show. Hate to say it, but we told you so. So, you may now remove that weird assertion you all seem to have that your side is the good one. We all can definitely see that it's simply not the case, and even your goofball cheerleading squads can't hide this fact.

One thing that doesn't bother me is the "full weight of the Omni-Prime military juggernaut" as Simon seems to be peeing his pants over. He isn't much of a strategist, or he would know that OT has a hell of a lot more enemies that they must divide their forces against. First, there's us. Oh, they think we aren't significant, but we're enough to keep the OTRK people on their side of the fence, aren't we? If they decide to send a bigger contingent here to deal with us, what do they leave open as the consequence? I'm sure it's something useful. And of course, when you deal with the Aliens, you can rest assured that they are intelligent enough to spot and exploit a weakness. I think it's funny, but then again, most things that the corporation does is to me. It isn't exactly only the Clan that they have to deal with here. The ICC gave guarantees to Clan territory, and when OT goes after us whole hog, you can bet we won't be standing alone here fighting their "juggernaut". Hell, I'd even side with the Aliens to kill OT Unicorns. Too bad they don't work that way. So sad...
    Who writes this garbage? Why is it that psycos like him can seem to pull such garbage from their nether regions and spout it out like some kind of religious dogma? Side with the aliens? ICC guaranteed territory? Our weird assertion? The clans have the same assertion that their side is the "good" side as well. Good and evil are not absolutes, good and evil are lables to justify radical actions taken against some one you dislike. I could call you evil because I dislike you, however I know the truth about good and evil, there is no such thing, only what you find acceptable and what you do not find acceptable.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostfeather
    Who writes this garbage? Why is it that psycos like him can seem to pull such garbage from their nether regions and spout it out like some kind of religious dogma? Side with the aliens? ICC guaranteed territory? Our weird assertion? The clans have the same assertion that their side is the "good" side as well. Good and evil are not absolutes, good and evil are lables to justify radical actions taken against some one you dislike. I could call you evil because I dislike you, however I know the truth about good and evil, there is no such thing, only what you find acceptable and what you do not find acceptable.
    I'm a psycho? Hmmmm, that would be a first, but that's OK. I've been called worse by better people. Maybe I can put that up as a title of some kind behind my name? That would be too cool by half.

Your philosophy about good and evil are...adolescent. There are moral absolutes in this universe. Destruction is always inherently evil, creation is inherently good. Thievery, treachery and murder are always evil acts. Black and white does exist, I hate to tell you. You know the truth about nothing. Moral absolutism is not a new theory, nor is relativism. It's just that, when the chips are down, what do you believe in? What is evil, putting up a picket to protest dangerous business practices, or mowing them down with machine guns because they aren't performing those dangerous acts? Which one of these is evil: discovering a source of great peril to the whole planet, or trying to cover it up by murdering everyone around the scene of the firsr proof of the Alien Invasion? Since I was actually there at the event, I know what the truth is. In way more instances than I can find time to footnote here, Omni-Tek is the author of evil deeds. Defiling the planet for profit. Running a police state. Disobeying the law when it suits your political purposes, and violently adhering and enforcing the law when it does not. Wholesale slaughter, bedlam and chaos. Going into the Shadowlands and not only aiding, but siding with those accursed Unredeemed.

You worship Mammon. And you are too blind to even realize it. Either that, or you do it willingly and then try to make everyone else believe that you don't. Well, we haven't sewn our eyes shut yet, pal, and we see what we see.
    The few, the proud...the Traders.

Maartens - 220 Mogul and former gadfly of Rimor. Now I'm just a major n00b.

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge!

Your philosophy about good and evil are...adolescent.
    While you may have lived here on Rubi-Ka for far longer than I have, I do have the advantage of having lived off planet for a good deal of my life and have seen many things that you may have ignored as unimportant to your cause.

You suggest alliance with the other hyper companies to unseat Omni-Tek from Rubi-Ka, something you have not realized and I realize that I have not said, mainly because I know that my words will be disbelived. All the Hyper companies are alike, all will break "The Law" if they think they can get away with it, afford to make it go away with money, or simply ignor the results.

It is the same everywhere, Law is a joke. Right and Wrong? A rally cry to gain simple followers who refuse to see the world like it truely is. Good and Evil? A means to justify attrocities.

That is why I dislike you Mr. Crime, you still believe in things that history has shown to be just window dressings to win points with the mindless masses.

Cmon guys...This grid-thread is about the absence of your appointed 'temporary' CEO. Not about your philosophy on good and evil...

Keeper of Assembly

True, but consider, he has only been in office for a week? Two weeks?

Why people are upset about the CEO not making any descisions witch reach the front pages beats me...
    Unless you havent thought about its the best way for a CEO to run a company, having no reporters, riots or other disturbances troubling him. Lets be happy that the Omni Tek machinery is running silently under the guidance of our acting CEO.

When Mr.Ross returns, witch I seriously think we all should pray for, is the time we should see the CEO on the front pages of every paper and on every news screen on the planet.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Defiling the planet for profit. [..]Disobeying the law when it suits your (political) purposes [..]Wholesale slaughter, bedlam and chaos.
    Ehh.. not to put too fine a point on it, but the clans have most of the notum mines and if we add in the neutrals then OT is a clear minority in the defiling business at present. All sides have polluting research plants and although here OT does hold a firm lead they're a far smaller contributor. OT's only claim to first place comes from history, having been defiling Rubi-Ka for a longer period of time.
    Disobeying the law.. whose law? I don't pay much heed to OT law and I bet you don't either, mr. Crime. And I've never heard that OT personnel obey clan laws either, so the part about "when it suits you" falls there..
    Slaughter and bedlam.. yes, that is war. And I don't see anyone on this planet who can point fingers at anyone else with regard to who's causing what.. more's the pity.

Understand that I'm in no way absolving OT of any possible guilt or blame, I'm just saying that we clans are also contributing.
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12