Thread: Mage executed by breedist

Mage executed by breedist

Originally posted on the Nanomage Liberation Front gridsite by Gorgefodder3:

I went to meet with that Breedist Opifex, to petition for the release of his "pet" atrox... He refused, as i got up too leave the Fair trade bar and go out into Borealis he did this. . .

-= Log begins =-

Spilledblood: got you!
    Spilledblood roots gorge
    : Gorgefodder3's pet, Hippocrates: MASTER GET UP
    Spilledblood: Scum! This is the last time you offend the krin name
    : Gorgefodder3's pet, Plato: OK. I'll terminate.
    : Gorgefodder3's pet, Plato: I'm deactivating.
    Gorgefodder3: Let me go you vile Opifex!
    Spilledblood hold his knife to gorges neck...
    Gorgefodder3 shouts: Someone help this opifex is trying to kill me!
    Spilledblood: Scum... nanomage! down with the NLF
    Gorgefodder3 shouts: HELP
    Spilledblood cuts gorges throat
    Spilledblood spits on the mages body
    Gorgefodder3 slowly bleeds to death
    Spilledblood puts his cloak back on
    Gorgefodder3: opifex scum... You will get yours
    Spilledblood: Shut up mage...
    -=Gorgefodder3 comm interupt=-
    Gimpmastery looks at the body
    Spilledblood moves along

-= End of log=-

He must be repaid in full .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An execution infront of the crowd of traders outside the fair trade supermarket is unjust. I feel it is my duty to inform you of this breedist.

He shows hate towards solitus and nanomage kind and sees atroxes only as gullible henchmen.

His full name is Mort "Spilledblood" Krin, please be wary if you see this opifex.
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.
    I am not here to be accused!
    I am here as the accuser of omni-tek dripping with blood from head to toe!

When Injustice Becomes The Norm, Resistance Becomes A Duty.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

Sounds like an Opifex version of a member of the NLF to me. Blow up enough Solitus', Opifexes and Atroxes and this is how things end up, Nanomage.

(Well, I don't actually care about blowing up Atroxes because we can easily make more of those... *shrug*)
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

We have decided to release this log only for good intentions... This man feels hate towards solituses, nanomages and doesnt care for atroxes, it is a fair warning, letting you know this for your safety and not keeping it within the fronts walls... I would of considered this an act of peace and goodwill...

Yet we still have abuse...

Well next time theres a psychopathic knife-wielding opifex behind you, nevver, i might'nt tell you.
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

Thank you for your concern. I'll try to keep this in mind the next time the NLF plants a thermonuclear bomb in Clon****.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by Nevver
    Sounds like an Opifex version of a member of the NLF to me. Blow up enough Solitus', Opifexes and Atroxes and this is how things end up, Nanomage.
    But the front has a cause, maybe one you dont care for (Hey, who cares its only the whole nanomage race) and can i please say, that within my short time with the front so far we have not started any conflict, I have hit an omni-pol officer after they tried to remove us from a *peaceful* protest by force, and we have held a omni-tek controlled monument to ransom with *Dud* bombs (So no-one would get hurt and the builiding was empty).

And please dont give me any "95% of the NLF's actions are violent", everyone remembers the violence more than peaceful actions. Have you ever seen "sometimes a bit naughty, but they had a really nice fair with little dancers and they gave out free pie and cakes" written on an omni-pol report?

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

Quote Originally Posted by Spilledblood
    Spilledblood: Scum! This is the last time you offend the krin name
    Apparently, this Opifex has a cause too. Is his cause less just than your own? Who determines which causes are "just" and which are not?

All I'm saying is that before you go being outraged, look at your own past.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

The Front is yet to publicly execute someone because they walked away from a conversation... Thats much more of an omni thing.

Just to let you know employees (read: sheep), we are feeling slightly less angry at you, (Congratulations). As we recently interrupted a CoT session (Peacefully again! who'd of thunk it?) and recieved a cold welcome (That simon, hes such a teddy bear.... We Wuv You simon) and had tussa screaming at us (Awww, tussa sorry but i think simons not interested in you... i mean, the way he looked at me)
    While Simon shot our honoured general nuser to within an inch of her health (Simon! if you wanna get lucky with the girls try not to shoot 'em).

((Darn ARKs and their godly powers, decide how much they hit for WTB ARK teammate for PvP))

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

Well, I have to say, it was quite the comedy yesterday... and you're still continuing, it seems. Do you guys do parties? A few jugglers and a lot of leet pie in the face and you'd be a sensation. I can provide the morphs for the circus animals.

In a way it's even funnier that you say you "interrupted a Council of Truth session" and then sound simply mortified that you got a "cold welcome". And quite, you're obviously the victims when your general gets shot at after repeated warnings...

I'd note, though, that we hadn't started the meeting yet, so you didn't actually interrupt rather than postpone the session by some ten minutes. Don't be surprised by the cold welcome, regardless. And thank you for the attention, but it was in fact several clanners that warned you to get out or get removed, not just guvnor Godfray and the Commander. Fact: you're pretty lucky Jacobi wasn't about.
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

*nods in agreement* Well put Ragunn

Nevver. I see you still mean that the fronts desperate act in the past is seen as a terroist action. But if you think back a bit harder you would remember that we used aa controlled thermonuclear device that was designed ONLY to destroy the Notum Cannon.

I grieve that we didn't succeed at the time. Export of Notum from Rubi-Ka must STOP!
    It's not just something we make up for our own pleasure, it's a real threat to the Homo-nano as a whole! Why can't you see this and stop it already?

We want to have a peaceful solution, but you haven't given us that choice in the past.

And about that Opifex gunning down a member of the front, I am sure he had his motives, but I personally think this is the wrong way to do it. And we in the front have never and will never resort to such pathetic and cowardly actions. We always seek a peaceful solution before going to drastic measures!

~Sorceress
    Mains:
    Zoe Sorceress Zanter - 220 Nano Technician
    Member of The Union

Herbert Reanimater West - 165 Doctor
    Member of The Union

My Irregulars:
    Rippernova - 160 Trader
    Member of The Union

Yugoth - 135 Meta Physicist
    Member of The Union

Elgimpo: What kind of action do the Warriors perform?

Eco Red: We raid labs that perform inhumane experiments.

We free mutants, and help them adapt to the local environment.

The way they are treated is a bad bummer man...

We write protests, stage rallies, hold concerts, chain ourselves to trees if need

be, and try to manage and increase public awareness over the ecological

problems the planet's facing.

The Past actions of the Nanomage Liberation Front don't seem so far out of line to me, compare them to the stated goals of at least some clan members, members of the council in fact. Although why the Eco Warriors would remain Clan still makes me wonder
    As we continue to break the bonds of slavery, our numbers will continue to grow. NLF, Till All Are Free.

Barged into a CoT meeting unannouced... Yeesh.

Hope there is no question in you mind, Sorceress, as to why I'm so hesitent to speak with you.

there is a leash law for pets in Tir, you should invest in some for your pups. people get offened when you treat their political capitol like the playground at a bronto burger.

I have taken up this incident on our latest meeting, and have found the gatecrash to have been a bit over the top. And we are sorry for not trying to ask for your time to speak in front of the council.

But I would ask you all. Would you give us a chance to talk if we asked you first?

Our prime objective is to find a peaceful solution to the Notum Deprevation and the usage of Mages and Atroxes as test subjects, slaves and other horrible actions.
    Mains:
    Zoe Sorceress Zanter - 220 Nano Technician
    Member of The Union

Herbert Reanimater West - 165 Doctor
    Member of The Union

My Irregulars:
    Rippernova - 160 Trader
    Member of The Union

Yugoth - 135 Meta Physicist
    Member of The Union

*shrugs* maybe, think about it like this. say you guys were haveing one of your own meetings and I walk through the door.

Asking first is the right way to go, can't promise that it'll get you in, but it'll keep you from getting shot next time.