Thread: Open Document:Arrivals-c215

Open Document:Arrivals-c215

Nick Noodle
    Public

Hello people of Rubi Ka. For those of you who have lived your entire life here and for those of you who have just recently arrived.
    I am concerned for our future.

There are many things witch should concern us here on this planet. The problems we face everyday are so massive and dangerous that even beginning to list them all would be straining.
    But I feel that not many share my concern for the attitude of our newly arrived citizens. They are a danger to us all mainly because theyre reason to come here in the first rarely seem to be thought through.

They dont know what they want. They dont know how they want to do it. They certainly have no second thoughts using whoever they can to attain theyre goals.
    There seem to be a lack of stability within the "normal" system we have live within for a long time.
    Is this a good thing? I cant say for sure but I have a feeling it could hurt us all. And I do mean all......

My main concern these days is what I am about to try and explain as simple as possible....
    I feel as if we are getting a fourth faction these days. A faction who dont care how many sideturns it takes or how many corpses on all the existing sides it has to walk over. The members of this faction seems to be all amongst us and so far, within our own factions. They change side over petty things like lovers, rents, neighbourhood-benefits and so forth.... Its beginning to look bad.

Most will shake theyre heads while reading these lines but concider them closely please. It must end. Stability must be regained.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

*nods*
    No matter were we go, we can never leave whats inside of us...us all.
    More we get more we want and if we cant have more we find out ways and look for any opportunity...be it we have to loose our loyalty or walk over dead bodies.
    Will this ever end?

Yes, only when we are content with want we have.
    in other words, never!
    /afk
    ^¿^
    Zhakkari 219/16 Doc...not fun to play
    Cyappu Retired 201/7 Fix