Thread: carbonum armor

carbonum armor

can anyone tell me how to make carbonum armor or a site that tells how to make it?? if ya dont want to give the secret away to anyone else we might be able to hook up online sometime..

It's not a secret.

The secret in finding the MOB that drops the PPE.

Use a HSR Etch N Sketch to etch Curved carbonum Plating. (Both readily available in tradeskill terminals, I forget which ones exactly.

Then use a Mass Relocating Robot (Shape Hard Armor) on the resulting Etched Pattern for Carbonum *part*.

The problem is, to make the MRR you need a Programmed Photon Particle Emitter (Shape Hard Armor) . This is an unbelievably rare item. (Sells for 50 Million+ credits). I've heard, in fact, that it wasn't supposed to drop at all yet, so they may be upping the rate in the future. (*hopehopehope*)
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

thanks but is all that 1 time use or can you use it forever?

It seems the PPPE can be used repeatedly and is dropped from QL 60 Team missions (boss loot). This is what I've "heard".

Exclamation

actualy I think you use the pppe on mrr and the mrr is reusable.. just make sure you make a good mrr so you can make all the armors you want

haha =)

A guildy found both dics in one day =) by doing 10!!!!! missions ...

Well we are building it on rk3 now =)