Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: How long did you camp your spirit shroud?

Was out with Dockwagon's Mp today. I had to go for RL reasons and Dock looted it on his MP right after I logged so...still looking
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Ewww... somedays you just feel AO doesn't like you...

I only had to camp the Epo spawn point for a few days... not sure that's quite the same though
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Aye, about 15 kills for mp's shroud. Up in 5 shrouds now, average on all is ~40 ish pr kill. Counting 4 of them, only ~10 kills on average.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauurie
    Aye, about 15 kills for mp's shroud. Up in 5 shrouds now, average on all is ~40 ish pr kill. Counting 4 of them, only ~10 kills on average.

Marry me, so I can divorce you for half?

Still camping.. dunno, 50-100+ kills

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

I got more than 1k kills on Edis...I'm sure I've spent atleast 2 days of ingame time there, killing Notum Scourges..
    Edis - Level 220 AI29 - Atrox, Keeper.
    Azazel0 - Level 220 AI17 - Solitus, Adventurer.
    Deadbaby - Level 216 AI20 - Opifex, Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Olabil
    Marry me, so I can divorce you for half?
    Oh yes!

Lets create an epic lovestory about clammer and ommer fighting the prejudice and the war. Lets sit at every CT which is under attack and preache love and happiness. I can bring the flowers if you bring the beads.

On the other side, if they notums scourges just could start spawning above land and not under, I think it would help people getting more shrouds. Actually not so bad SK there when my mp and regidoc killed some.

Four of the shrouds I've looted just after server restart, I am bored and getting the funny idea shroud gonna drop. I know that loot is decided upon death, so if regidoc hadnt logged an ns died just a little bit before, the random generator would have said no shroud. But it's fun to speculate how to get it with magic

Quote Originally Posted by Mauurie
    I know that loot is decided upon death, so if regidoc hadnt logged an ns died just a little bit before, the random generator would have said no shroud. But it's fun to speculate how to get it with magic
    Loot's generated on spawn... a BH can even tell you what a MOB is going to drop before you kill it...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

soloed 4 on my nt before it droped, and took 15ish before my doc got one.
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Got mine in around 70 kills, just used to kill a few each time I passed by. Now I'm thinking I might go camp one for my doc...
    Dormouse Martial Artist lvl 220 Enlightened Guru, 'Hero' alien killer, General of United
    Gruntley MP lvl 220 Enlightened Deity - Atrox, 'cos size does matter
    Cenicera MP lvl 113 - Nanomage 'cos brains matter too
    Wetnurse Doctor lvl 216 - Dorm's pocket doc
    Leadhead666 Soldier lvl 218 - Work in progress
    Skaramouche Fixer lvl 151 - twink? don't know what you mean

Semper in excretia, solum profundum variat

RK for loot, SL for XP, AI for rolling on the floor laughing at the Gen-HX cannon-fodder - WilloTheFist

9 months

Mauurie needs to be nerfed. his droprate is godlike. h8

Quote Originally Posted by Sykepleieren
    2-3 hours
    You bastard!!! :-P

Most orgy's no more than 10 kills and me camping for long time now i seen the light of 220 ill need to get it >.< (500+ kills) stopped counting...
    GoldFish - Riders Of The Lost Org

Quote Originally Posted by Drsmart
    You bastard!!! :-P

o.O

wtb you back ingame

And what are you complaining about, you have one yourself :P
    Sykepleieren 220 doc
    Helsefarlig 220 sol
    Plommesaft 150 ma
    Plomme fixer project

about 20 kills on my doc - 3 days in 3 weeks got it in the late 180's
    o.O

Wink

Dockwagon got me my first after only a few kills, got second shortly after. Got my 3rd today. 150 kills total. Keep up the camping people.
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

200+ kills Wylde is lucky and after 3rd kill it droped today
    ----------------------

Still no shroud. Camping an hour or two, every other day. Don't know how many times i've killed them. Lots.

Edit: removing statement about dmg, as i dont wanna hijack this into a dmg/weapon thread.
    Last edited by Olabil; Jul 13th, 2006 at 11:22:18.

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

Still camping.. No idea how many kills it is, but there's many kills
    Shumarte 220/30 enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.

100-200 kills, shroud dropped, ld, shroud rotted, 100+ kills after that and still none ;/
    Litedoctor 220/24 - Equip - Doctor
    Tyredust 125/10 - Equip - Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Litedoctor
    100-200 kills, shroud dropped, ld, shroud rotted, 100+ kills after that and still none ;/
    Ouch....did a teammate tell u it dropped? or u were JUST about to loot then went ld :X

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast