Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: How long did you camp your spirit shroud?

i got two shrouds in about 100kills, i was solo each time.

got mine solo, took 4-500 kills got depressed keeping track of the exact number

All it took was some serious cussing at the scourges. Started talking about how much I hated scourges in org chat and bam, that kill got a shroud. Thats gotta be the key to it i swear!

Quote Originally Posted by navaf View Post
    got mine solo, took 4-500 kills got depressed keeping track of the exact number

All it took was some serious cussing at the scourges. Started talking about how much I hated scourges in org chat and bam, that kill got a shroud. Thats gotta be the key to it i swear!
    If that was the key to it I would have had mine over 700 kills ago. The things I haven't said about Scourges could be written on a postage stamp designed specifically for pygmies.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Grumpy "Siorai" Oldgit - 220.25 Clan Atrox Doctor - Screenshot - Equip (old)

First trox doc on RK1 using Blades of Boltar.

My Spirit Shroud Hell - Over 1400 kills with no drop.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this may upset a few people who been camping along time but gods honest truth even had people in team when it happened.

i was helping friends doing camma raid in pen and after it was done decided to go fecth the mullok thingy for another set of inferno boots.

bearing in mind i had never camped NS before due to the crappy drop rate reports
    however one agroed me on the way so i decided to kill it.

And yes lucky git i am as im 1 for 1 it dropped first time on my first NS kill you shoudl ahve seen the profanity from team members.

Quote Originally Posted by Drluva View Post
    And yes lucky git i am as im 1 for 1 it dropped first time on my first NS kill you shoudl ahve seen the profanity from team members.
    That's probability for ya. I always wanted to buy one lottery ticket in the UK (I don't play) so that on the slim to nothing chance I won I could go on TV and say "I'm amazed, this is the one and only ticket I've ever bought" just to annoy the crap out of people
    Ghostimage ..[218.19 Doc]
    Redtail .........[218.14 Fix]
    Finmere .......[150.14 Enf]

there is definately something to being in team,,,,anything ever drop when ya camp ithaki?,,,,hardly,,,,,plenty in teams

there might be merit to this,,,maybee funcom wanted the uber item to be rolled in team..

once again,,,like 600 kills on ma solo nutin,,,2 in 80 kills,,,,,while in team =)

I did 300 kills on Hawtz and got nothing ...

Last night I did 2 kills with Meaties to see if I could solo NS and I got one.

And orgmate got one in a single kill WTF!!!

Anyways, I think FC's random drop algorithm has some issues with random numbers.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

i vaguely remember on RK2 getting mine on the 30th or 40th (thousand) kill . LOL.

(now, rly, i musta killed the mofos for days in and out. at least 1000-1500 until i got zi drop)
    RK1
    "Send Pics Plz". Meta-Wha? Noodz plz. 83/8.
    "Eye Makeshiz Foryou". Pimpin' Eng Of Doom. he's the SHIZ. 174/18.
    "Jack Grafter Torrence". I Like To Boom Boom Booooom. 220/zomg. AI30! .

RK2
    "Perk Grafter Reset". 216/22. RK2's Retired Bukkake Doc. idle since 2007.
    "Perk Graftor Reset". 142/15. RK2's Retired Pvp Doc idle since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Grafter View Post
    i vaguely remember on RK2 getting mine on the 30th or 40th (thousand) kill . LOL.

(now, rly, i musta killed the mofos for days in and out. at least 1000-1500 until i got zi drop)
    Yo bish, stop hugging the rk1! <3

Now i have one on my soldier too, didnt really keep track of kills but has to have been 100-150. ended up in a kill team and we got 2 in an hour :-D
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

took me about 50 kills to get one on my doc

everytime I ran by the place I killed one just for the helluva it

got mine on my 3rd pass =)

Org mate of mine was passing by on his advy yesterday and saw a notum scourge laying on the ground with no one around. So he opened loot and there was a spirit shroud there. Some people have all the luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockempire View Post
    Org mate of mine was passing by on his advy yesterday and saw a notum scourge laying on the ground with no one around. So he opened loot and there was a spirit shroud there. Some people have all the luck.
    Nerf adv luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockempire View Post
    Man the guy loggin in his alt to loot must have been really pissed off...

Hehe that's what I thought, but hey I guess those are the breaks sometimes.

I would've been an a**hole and petitioned him for ninja looting. Only for a shroud, mind you.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

[Vicinity Loot Messages] Emicrisis looted Spirit Shroud of the Infantry from Remains of Notum Scourge.

About 90ish kills.
    To all you Enforcers:
    You are the core of the team. You have an overwhelming presence, such that mobs never dare even look at your doc. In battle, you fall before your teammates do, and even then you alway give a good account of yourself to your foes. By excelling in crowd control, you make yourself a valuable tool to any team. Take a beating with a smile, tank with pride. Be faithful to the Enforcer's Creed: "Hugging reclaim, so that you don't have to."

Author of Fundamentals of Tanking

Emicrisis
    L220/23 Opifex Doctor Emislicer L220/20 Atrox Enforcer Emiphne L220/17 Solitus Shade

Quit game in Sept 07. Have fun, guys

I think they're an Ark spawned item.

seriously.

heh, I'm considering rooting this at the top
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast