Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: How long did you camp your spirit shroud?

50ish the other day.. another 30-40 the other day...

close to 600

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

Not long now, before i prove a "one in a thousand" drop. Just hope i dont have to prove a "one in two thousand."

850ish kills atm.

And many other alts

damn, still 702 kills for me, didnt had time and u passed me. *grmbl*

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

I feel bad saying it with some of you having taken the numbers it has and still not gotten one It took somewhere between 350 and 400 for mine to drop, and I have to say that felt like enough to make me glad when it did. Good luck to those that haven't gotten it yet. It's a great item and worth the camp, despite the droprate being so random it's almost obscene

I hit 687 kills and decided to call it a day for a while. Obviously that item was never meant to be part of this toon or it wouldn't have eaten away at so many hours of my life without at least having the dignity to drop.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Grumpy "Siorai" Oldgit - 220.25 Clan Atrox Doctor - Screenshot - Equip (old)

First trox doc on RK1 using Blades of Boltar.

My Spirit Shroud Hell - Over 1400 kills with no drop.

and now be serious...do you really count every kill? do you have a list:

Scourge ||||| ||||| ||||| |||
    Afreet ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||X|| |||||
    Creepy ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |
    LotV |owned||damn|| |||

etc.
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

rofl @keex
    I keeled my first 5 today! AND GUESS WHAT!!!! nothing dropped

Quote Originally Posted by Keex
    Only kept count on Notum scourges, and that was simply because I think this thread started before I hit my first scourge, so I wanetd to keep a record, I just wasn't expecting it to get as big as it has. If I chose to continue camping I think I'ld need to buy an abacus.
    Grumpy "Siorai" Oldgit - 220.25 Clan Atrox Doctor - Screenshot - Equip (old)

First trox doc on RK1 using Blades of Boltar.

My Spirit Shroud Hell - Over 1400 kills with no drop.

Just to add my two pennies worth...

120ish now and no luck. One of my friends go one after 7-8 kills, and another after about 15. WTB that LUCK!!!

As doc it would do some nice stuffs for me and it also means I could see my shapely behind again as I run around, so I will stick at it a bit longer.

What REALLY bugs me though is that if I wanna go camp scourges for a bit, I always have to petition an ARK to come and get the stoopid bleeders up from under the ice. Its possible (with extreme risk due to adds) to use my MP to drag them up in the southern spot, but with all the slithers and stuff in northern spot, its always a job for a high lvl ARK.

I'm hoping aforementioned high ARKs will get sick of me bugging them to get the Scourges up and put some pressure on the devs to fix it, but I am aware just how low priority this will be for them.
    Its not always easy being this blonde...

Ive kept my voice low about scourges under the ice. Maybe i should start petitioning about them as well. The more they get bugged about it the better, eh?

And many other alts

about 150 per spirit shroud i have got ( got 2 one for wootx3 and for meh>) that was in once session and after a gm repoped them 2-3 times, i have killed them before w/o an droping probly around 300 i would say you get 1 out of ever 300 killz witch is crazy sense the mobs bug almost every repop
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

Quote Originally Posted by Keex

Scourge ||||| ||||| ||||| |||
    LotV |
    Yes.

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

Notum Scrotums....

I assume a 217 MP should be able to pwn these things satisfactorily on his own ?..... Havent done any farming yet but having drooled over the stats awhile, I have decided that /me wants purely for the

User Modify Treatment 20

From the Support version

Gonna have to start farming I guess......

and here was me thinking token gun farming was painful.....

Hecklers
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

There you go Keex
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Olabil
    Ive kept my voice low about scourges under the ice. Maybe i should start petitioning about them as well. The more they get bugged about it the better, eh?
    As I mentioned to you and a few others in-game already. There's a future patch that will cure the NS of hiding under the ice because they hate dying. No ETA, but there is one coming.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Hmmm

The answer to my question is..... Apparently not Notum Scrotums 4 Me 0 I get one to 1/2 - 3/4 dead, and he kills my pets, then I cop it lol. Bah no shroud for me......

Edit:- Make that 5-2 lol, found a way to keel them solo but I reckon I am gonna die..... lots!
    Last edited by ASM1; Aug 11th, 2006 at 23:37:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc
    As I mentioned to you and a few others in-game already. There's a future patch that will cure the NS of hiding under the ice because they hate dying. No ETA, but there is one coming.

Yeah i remember

And many other alts

ook, im not quite ready yet. i have 7k hp, so after a 3,4k normal hit, when CR was recharing a "Notum Scourge hit you for 5658 points of energy damage.Critical hit!"
    hit me. Silly notum scourge. ill get u one day! ya hear?!
    Lliellin - 182 Doc

Need about 10k to solo them.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

aye, so i thought. try again at 190 i think
    Lliellin - 182 Doc

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast