Thread: Nts and kitting Elly

Nts and kitting Elly

Well im a fan of any1 who is sticking with their nts to play and lvl in ur current nerfness. But frankly i am fed up to the hind teeth of nts spamming a shout warning at elly they are kitting then simply running the train through teams lvling there. You as a proffession donot hold rights to an area becuase u can take on 30 at 1nce and any time an nt just shout warns me then kills my team form now on is walking wounded maybe dying from a root will teach them how it feels to die through no act of ur own. And to all you nts out there that respect people lvling and share mobs and talk instead of training i apologise that you are being tared with the same brush.

So get a flag and go kill them, problem solved for you?

And a note: NTs kiting elysium don't read this forum because "they're not NTs" but someone elses alt for farming credits and lvling alts/others and therefor have no interest in the actual NT profession which is the people this forum is used by.
    Last edited by Mastablasta; Jul 11th, 2005 at 20:46:19.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

WTS tissue for your tears. And a teddy bear to cuddle when you feel scared out there.
    Nelle, RK2 Clan Keeper
    Triskweline, RK2 Clan NT
    Zubrus, Grumpy Old Crat

Quote Originally Posted by Drluva
    Well im a fan of any1 who is sticking with their nts to play and lvl in ur current nerfness. But frankly i am fed up to the hind teeth of nts spamming a shout warning at elly they are kitting then simply running the train through teams lvling there. You as a proffession donot hold rights to an area becuase u can take on 30 at 1nce and any time an nt just shout warns me then kills my team form now on is walking wounded maybe dying from a root will teach them how it feels to die through no act of ur own. And to all you nts out there that respect people lvling and share mobs and talk instead of training i apologise that you are being tared with the same brush.
    go away.
    Retired NT..duh

gotta agree at masta
    U have to enjoy the fight to be really good.
    Devil Artemisv Hellcaster (retired)
    Warconfig
    usual PVMConfig
    Nosferatu Erinyes Alucard
    Devil Zyankali Advocate
    Yamaeda: Three Cyberdecks for the Opifex-kings under the sky, Seven for the Atrox-lords in their halls of notum, Nine for Nanomage doomed to die, One for the Dark Lady on her dark throne In the Land of Inferno where the Shadows live. One Cyberdeck to rule them all, One Deck to find them, One Deck to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Inferno where the Shadows live.

"GM Santaki: If you are worried about being banned you should email support and explain that you are not involved in any exploiting. "

*Here. Let me dry those tears*
    /gets hairdryer

Read Mastas post to understand why it's futile to post on this issue here. We've had numerous discussions about it and suggested a lot of alternative solutions.
    End effect: nada.
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.

Kiting only has one t in it.
    Ely only has one l.

And on a constructive note.
    Last edited by Steve_o; Jul 12th, 2005 at 01:57:57.
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

What needs to be said has been said already.

For further reference:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_o
    And on a constructive note.
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.