Thread: Unicorns In Charge - Reaction

Unicorns In Charge - Reaction

July 10 29479

OTPC - With the recent announcement by Omni Prime on the new interim CEO, Trakhan Zora, Omni citizens have been a buzz with speculations

The Omni community as a whole was diverse in their opinions on the unicorn commander being in charge of the corporation. In the Omni Trade District, the general consensus was that of mistrust and su****ion. They questioned the military rule and how it would affect the average citizen.

Most citizens felt that the unicorns would abuse their power in detaining people under the guise of the ongoing investigation behind the assassination attempt, of former CEO Phillip Ross. They question the motives to move in a military force when Omni-Pol, Omni Internal Operations and the Omni Armed Forces already exist.

In Rome, the citizens were even more skeptical. Some voiced uncertainty. Others were surprised. Some whispered of a conspiracy theory. One citizen, who asked not to be named in fear of retribution, stated that they felt their movements; their speeches and who they came in contact with were being monitored and advised everyone to "sleep with a gun".

Only one citizen interviewed voiced support for the new administration. Thelma "Usacrat" Dinnen, from Omni Organisation Realization, stated it was about time Omni Prime appointed new leadership. That the martial law recently imposed, was necessary to show from the beginning where the authority was. She stated that her organization would fully support any decision made by the new CEO and welcomed his arrival.

There appears to be some nervousness among Omni Citizens, commenting so soon after the announcement. This reporter would certainly like the opportunity to interview the new CEO and extends this invitation to him at his earliest convenience. The citizens of Rubi-Ka would like to know more.

OTPC Journalist Jesah Triloni

I seriously hope that CEO Zora takes Triloni up on this or at least holds a press conference soon, people are gettin jumpy and a statement from our new leader would do much to calm fears.

A statement on Phillip Ross's current condition would be very timely too.
    Last edited by Neista; Jul 11th, 2005 at 00:54:58.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

How many martial laws does OT have now? If I remember correctly the one issued becouse of aliens is still in effect.

But I guess new top dog needs to bark to mark his or her territory. Let's just hope there will be no spraying of body fluids too. Of course barring teeth plays important role, especially if lost about direction or how to secure position otherways.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Since when was CEO Ross striped of his title? As far as I was aware Mr. Zora is only an acting CEO. Am I wrong?
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers
    Since when was CEO Ross striped of his title? As far as I was aware Mr. Zora is only an acting CEO. Am I wrong?
    You are correct. However, until Ross is capable to re-taking command, or a permanent replacement is named, Zora's word is law.
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

Yes I'd love to know more. I've never heard of this guy...

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

A press confrence would be a wise thing to do, as prehaps an apperance at the next department meetings.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge
    But I guess new top dog needs to bark to mark his or her territory. Let's just hope there will be no spraying of body fluids too. Of course barring teeth plays important role, especially if lost about direction or how to secure position otherways.
    Talking about the Simon Silverstone school of leadership arnt you? When in doubt kill some people for publicity and denounce anyone on your side who protests as unpatriotic

Being skeptical is all at its place. Still, I hope the people of Rubi Ka will give Mr.Zora a chance to show what he is good for.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by Neista
    Talking about the Simon Silverstone school of leadership arnt you? When in doubt kill some people for publicity and denounce anyone on your side who protests as unpatriotic
    I'm talking about your "saviors", do try to concentrate and stay on topic. But it is similar case.

I wonder if this guy will make a public appearance.
    I mean...what if he gets shot and gets some kind of weird freaky desease that noones ever heared of...
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge
    I'm talking about your "saviors", do try to concentrate and stay on topic. But it is similar case.
    Look up sarcasm next time you get access to a dictionary, if you clanners can read at all that is....

I was making the point that with Mr Silverstone and his goon squad in your backyard your hardly in a position to talk about the conduct of Unicorn company

sometimes I wish that the Unicorns would come along and blast away silverstone.... and his troops in Tir..... would make tir a nice place again, Hmm taken away Ross's stripes yay for once! I wish that I could run Omni-Tek
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

You can only take this one of several ways.

If the conspiracy theories are correct, this is only a move to help subdue the clans and their more militant and forceful forces (ie. the Sentinels). Although knowing Omni, there's always something more coming down the line, something just a wee bit more forceful when an announcement is made like this.

I'm more interested in how Clan is going to react, and how the CoT is going to take this. Are their attitudes going to change? Is clan going to become more militarized?

Personally, I think that Rubi-Ka has just become that much more of a dangerous place - between the Dust Brigade and now Unicorn over Omni, what's next?
    Nexeus Fatale
    Former GSP DJ
    website

Zane "Tharkael" Conmy

- "The secret to "the list" is that once you are on it, you automatically become Timelapse's and Regulas' chew toy."

Well...next thing you know we'll have wardroids running the streets...

[meeeeh...couldn't resist ]
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Look up sarcasm next time you get access to a dictionary, if you clanners can read at all that is....
    Some of us can..

You see, we're split in three groups, one that can read, one that can write and one to keep an eye on the intellectuals..

Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

I was making the point that with Mr Silverstone and his goon squad in your backyard your hardly in a position to talk about the conduct of Unicorn company
    I'm actually in better position due to them . Have experience.