Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Omni-Tek Press Release: Acting CEO assigned

Well...
    If Tarkhan Zora's main goal will be to fight the constant attempts by alien forces to invade and establish colonies on Ka, then i support this agenda.

i also think, as i'm sure you all know... that Clan and Omni would most benifit from working together to protect OUR planet.

~Msice~
    meta "msice" gaviglia
    Loving President of the ~Society of Salvation~
    www.societyofsalvation.net

I know most of you dont like this idea of a unicorn as the new CEO .....even me as a general of Omni-Pol,Rome Devision am not likeing this.....it means more hours more reqruits and probably war....now Omni-Pol cant even DO anything! we have to report to Omni-AF who report to the unicorns.....who thought of the name unicorns anyway? Wasent that a mythic pony back on earth? *scratchs head then uses his comm to look it up*
    TFK RULES o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    We are never going to solve this mess if both don't accept equal responsibilty for the state things are in.
    It's an amusing but at the same time sad thing about wars: it only take one side to start them, but all involved sides to end them.

And I completely support MsIce when she says that we need to kick the aliens out before resuming our internal strife. At the same time I don't get my hopes up too high that this may actually happen..
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Actually it dose take two to start a war, a long time ago there was an army, Nazi i think, or Germany, that conqored one planetary system in seconds because so many worlds wanted to preserve peace and simply surrendered to them when they showed up.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Semantics

Ok, I'll rephrase: It takes only one aggressor to start a war but all fighting participants to make the war stop.

Ok?

[[I'm joking a bit here, k?]]
    Tempus fugit.

Some don't have film.

-PHB/Scott Adams

Again, I must disagree with you.

If those the aggressors target simply give in it is not a war.

war- n, 1) a state of open and declared armed hostile conflict between states or nations.

As you can see it requires two or more sides for a war to actually exist, in my previous statement one side did not fight back and in fact simply rolled over and said "dont hurt us". They belived in peace at any cost so it did not become a war untill another cluster of plannets decided enough was enough.

(ooc, yes im playing it a bit loose with events but then who dosnt when qouting the "distant" past)
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

[[hehe, yeah I know you're playing it fast and loose alright! ]]

"open and declared" - what's required for these conditions to be met?
    As far as I can see we don't have a war here, according to your (quoted) definition. Not between omni/clan and not between humanoids/aliens - neither has been declared, just accepted.

I'll bet you can find a definition of "invasion" that includes the phrase "commiting an act of war", meaning that regardless of the border guards fighting back or not it's still war.

(Incidentally, "civil war" and "armed hostile conflict" are wrong terms. No war is civil and no armed conflict is friendly.. I sometimes think the people, who writes for encyclopedias, are on stims.. [[this statement applies both IC and OOC ]])
    Tempus fugit.

Some don't have film.

-PHB/Scott Adams

Unicorns...Guilty

I believe the Unicorns were behind the attemp on Ross's life in an attempt to take over...on this.

The writing is on the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by rhynobuk
    I believe the Unicorns were behind the attemp on Ross's life in an attempt to take over...on this.

The writing is on the wall.
    After all the Unicorns have done for this planet..... you should be ashamed of yourself..
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

The Unicorns are little better than terrorists, everything they have done "for" Rubika has been done in the blood of countless innocents who need not have been involved.

On the other hand, I do not believe they had any part in the attack on Phillip Ross, he had firm controll over their leadership.

Exclamation

I have returned and due to Philip Ross illness I declare myself Dictatoress of Omni-Tek and give a formal declaration of war to ICC. And, would love to have a Peace Treaty signed with Clanners in order to annilate all Neutrals and ICC. Freedom for All, Death to the ICC.
    Royalty by birth. I now discovered my future. ICC Resistance Leader. ICC wants to reclaim Rubi-Ka. And, I am a fighter not a diplomat.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyTepulus
    I have returned and due to Philip Ross illness I declare myself Dictatoress of Omni-Tek and give a formal declaration of war to ICC. And, would love to have a Peace Treaty signed with Clanners in order to annilate all Neutrals and ICC. Freedom for All, Death to the ICC.
    (( And this is how to get people to not take you seriously. ))
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hmmmmm

I,ve never followed politics much.....but this does seem to open all of us up to some intresting issues........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123