Thread: Neutral Council

Neutral Council

According to the TAG magazine there was supposed to have been a vote on June 25th to elect a Newland City Council. (look on page 9)

I wasn't online during that time and haven't heard anything about it since. Has anyone else?
    Member of Majestic.
    Interested in joing a friendly neutral org on RK2? Send Sojon a tell, or check out our website - http://majestic.webhop.net

Social dynamics of online gaming - http://www.mud.co.uk/richard/hcds.htm

Some IRRK news reports have said that it was delayed. I forget the reason.

OOC reason: Poor planning on our part had it fall on the same weekend as the 4 year anniversary party, so we postponed it.

IC Reason: Scandal with some omni and clan people suckering their way into the election posing as Neutral in affiliation.

Overall: It is still going to happen. Just delayed.

Cheers

Socialfly
    Former Director
    ARK-Events Team
    Advisor of Rubi-ka

Please send your feedback to events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com

The Starters Guide to the storyline

Thank you Anarchy-Online players for making my time as an ARK-Events Team member, a memory I will cherish.

Delayed again?

Is the meeting going to be delayed again? It's in two days' time and we still have no info about it, like the time when the event is going to occur.

Or are we supposed to camp Neuters all day?

And another meeting was cancelled it seems.. we had showed up.. and.. nothing..
    Last edited by Moontouch; Jul 22nd, 2005 at 22:38:41.
    Respiration... Low.. Heartbeat..!?.. .. Low.. MEDIC!!!!
    .. ...
    Oh forgot.. That is me!

Looks like I need to read my calander better. It was a typo for the 22nd. It is actually today the 23rd

Cheers

Social
    Former Director
    ARK-Events Team
    Advisor of Rubi-ka

Please send your feedback to events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com

The Starters Guide to the storyline

Thank you Anarchy-Online players for making my time as an ARK-Events Team member, a memory I will cherish.

When can we expect some information on the mechanics of elections and who can run?

One month on... any more info?