Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Omg......

Alternatively, Summon ammo is useful for fixer v fixer fights as you will eventually run out of ammo
    I'm casting "Physical Dominance" on you as a kind of kinky thing
    ... also quite proud of being suspended from Lemmingnet.. for... not slacking?
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

I always enjoy reading everybody saying that fixers are unkillable. I know for a fact that my fixer is free points when I enter BS...
    And the reason for that is that my gear isn't uber by any measuring stick hehehehe.
    As for killing power I suck as well hehehe, but I have managed to almost out survive 2 220 soldiers in a row, would've done it too except that the first one I killed came back to where me and the other one was fighting heheheh and I lost focus. And NT and a Crat also an MP once hehehehe.
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Quote Originally Posted by K1nkstaah View Post
    Alternatively, Summon ammo is useful for fixer v fixer fights as you will eventually run out of ammo
    Go away.
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Alternatively, Summon ammo is useful for fixer v enforcer/doc/adv/soldier fights as you will eventually run out of ammo
    Fixed.

I think its about time you roll one and play at TL7, smartass

its great for lvl 25 GA fixer twinks dueling because you will run outa ammo before the GA runs out :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    I think its about time you roll one and play at TL7, smartass
    Waait, you're saying you will eventually kill a fixer?

I guess your damage must be better than my enforcer, who can kill practically everything that isnt a fixer :<
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

I guess your damage must be better than my enforcer, who can kill practically everything that isnt a fixer :<
    I am saying that your campaign to persuade people that fixers are just fine shows how little you actually know about pains of playing one.
    So your main argument is that you cant kill fixers as easily as other profs on your enf?

Well my main problem is that I cant kill almost any prof, including your enf. But more than one can splat me without much problem. If I dont run away, of course, what is again one of your main arguments that fixers are fine.
    Do you spend entire time in PvP on your enf in running away? Didint think so

Yes, I have killed *some* fixers. But I bet you killed those same fixers in like 1/10th of time it took me.

You have no clue what its like to be TL7 fixer and your stubborn tries to explain everyone they are fine because some of them managed to escape your mortal blow is simply selfish "me wants more easy victims" attitude.

Because practically only fixers can outrun you. Practically no fixer ever fought you toe to toe. Practically a fixer would die miserably to an enforcer (especially 1hb/he) toe to toe.

We has snares.

We throw them out like Pres. Clinton chucked his seed.

They saw what we did though

Forgot to exhaaale!

Mandatory Angry Face:
    Screwed over for the last time.

Go find a new game to play, this one no longer deserves respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Because practically only fixers can outrun you. Practically no fixer ever fought you toe to toe. Practically a fixer would die miserably to an enforcer (especially 1hb/he) toe to toe.
    Practically a fixer would kite an enforcer, and win (eventually). Never, should a fixer actually die to any enforcer . I'm obviously trolling here, but technically vs another fixer, a fixer's damage is better than an enforcer, because they can kill them, whereas an enforcer can't.

Or at least shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    I am saying that your campaign to persuade people that fixers are just fine shows how little you actually know about pains of playing one.
    So your main argument is that you cant kill fixers as easily as other profs on your enf?
    No, I'm "arguing" that Fixer DPS must be better than Enforcer DPS, because Fixers can kill fixers, and Enforcers cannot kill fixers.

OBVIOUSLY DAMAGE IS RELATIVE AND YOU'RE ALL SILLY.

Well my main problem is that I cant kill almost any prof, including your enf. But more than one can splat me without much problem. If I dont run away, of course, what is again one of your main arguments that fixers are fine.
    The only class that can splat Fixers are NT's. Maybe docs with dots? Don't really know. But they certainly dont get "Splatted".

FYI: Splatted isnt even what happens when you get tripled. "Splatted" in my book is when you get get utterly annihilated, for example NBS tripled when you are standing around at 90%. That's a splatter, and noone can do that to a fixer other than a NT

Do you spend entire time in PvP on your enf in running away? Didint think so
    Lol this would depend on who you ask, actually, hahaha. I'm well known for running all over the place from people when my damage isnt up, which takes a lot longer to recharge than your FA

Yes, I have killed *some* fixers. But I bet you killed those same fixers in like 1/10th of time it took me.
    I havent killed any at all. They arent worth the time to even try. An AMS soldier is easier for me to actually kill (by waiting out AMS) than a fixer. An adventurer is easier to kill, a MA is easier to kill, a Shade is easier to kill.

None of them are "easy" to kill, and shades/MA/Advy have a better than 50% chance of actually killing the enf, but they are all "easier" to kill than a fixer. At least for me.

The last fixer I remember killing was Pafpuf, who petitioned me for exploiting, actually. This was a good 6 months+ ago, when BTP seemed to operate differently pre the AE change.

You have no clue what its like to be TL7 fixer and your stubborn tries to explain everyone they are fine because some of them managed to escape your mortal blow is simply selfish "me wants more easy victims" attitude.
    Well like I said above, fixers are the hardest victim in the game for me to actually kill. I will attack any other class before a fixer as a general rule, on either of the chars I play

All I am saying is you cant give fixers mega DD because they are very hard to kill currently, and any increase of DD needs to be made with their defensive capabilities in mind.
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

The last fixer I remember killing was Pafpuf, who petitioned me for exploiting, actually.
    This made me chuckle

The only class that can splat Fixers are NT's.
    Your agent has killed my fixer in less time than it takes to cast a triple when I was at 100% HP. You claim what you did is impossible. Does that mean you admit to using exploits?

Quote Originally Posted by Jjin View Post
    Your agent has killed my fixer in less time than it takes to cast a triple when I was at 100% HP. You claim what you did is impossible. Does that mean you admit to using exploits?
    No, it means what you are stating never happened.
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

No, it means what you are stating never happened.
    I stepped onto the teleporter from A to C and made the mistake of not sneaking. AS+CS landed as soon as I popped into C and by the time I'd hit free movement and tried to teleport back to A another perk (probably fuzz) and a regular hit had finished me off.

I stepped onto the teleporter from A to C and made the mistake of not sneaking. AS+CS landed as soon as I popped into C and by the time I'd hit free movement and tried to teleport back to A another perk (probably fuzz) and a regular hit had finished me off.
    So what you're saying is a fixer you have less than 2700 total evades+add all def.
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

So what you're saying is a fixer you have less than 2700 total evades+add all def.
    What I'm saying is your agent is a trox.

Practically a fixer would kite an enforcer, and win (eventually). Never, should a fixer actually die to any enforcer . I'm obviously trolling here, but technically vs another fixer, a fixer's damage is better than an enforcer, because they can kill them, whereas an enforcer can't.
    Fixers have better range than enforcers, not better damage.

As for killing me, once, it's more luck than anything. Landing fast attack and brawl + brawl stun and 3 buttons which took 40% of my hp each (sneak attack, dimach and a bugged perk with no def check, duh). Clearly an accomplishment, and no I never said that I'd petition you nor did I, just called you a sploiter for using broken perks then bragging about it . I know better then to petition things in AO, "GM: I wasn't there to see it so your petition is invalid." And it happened more like 1.5 years ago, my fixer has been stripped and frozen for a good 10 months.

Again I'll say, you can't kill fixers because they run away from you, not because you lack damage. If a fixer chooses to run away from another fixer, they won't die either.
    Last edited by Pafpuf; Mar 10th, 2009 at 18:04:57.

The following is a short list of things Chuck Norris cannot do:

What I'm saying is your agent is a trox.
    Ok, except he isnt atrox at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Fixers have better range than enforcers, not better damage.
    Which means they still have better damage, because they can use that damage. Melee damage is effectively 0 if you arent in range

As for killing me, once, it's more luck than anything. Landing fast attack and brawl + brawl stun and 3 buttons which took 40% of my hp each (sneak attack, dimach and a bugged perk with no def check, duh). Clearly an accomplishment, and no I never said that I'd petition you nor did I, just called you a sploiter for using broken perks then bragging about it .
    I also alphakilled her keeper with fullauto from an agent, wooo!
    But in all seriousness it was the last time I had killed a fixer as an enforcer, but no Dimach was used as it wasnt required.

Point still stands though, if an Enforcer cannot kill a fixer, but another fixer can then they must have better damage than me

I know better then to petition things in AO, "GM: I wasn't there to see it so your petition is invalid." And it happened more like 1.5 years ago, my fixer has been stripped and frozen for a good 10 months.
    Nah it was after the new title system, dont know how long that was. You made posts referring to it. I could look it up but I'm lazy. Point being however is that killing fixers is impossible/rare if the fixer can use their legs and/or run in circles. It'll take awhile, though. - But if anything this encounter is OP in favour of the fixer, in which case massively boosting their damage needs to be done with this in mind.

Again I'll say, you can't kill fixers because they kite, doing damage to their weapon using targets, and taking next to no damage in return, and practically nothing vs melee..
    Which is harder to do against someone who isnt melee, obviously - But I was just stating that vs another fixer, fixers MUST outdps my enforcer.
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast