Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enforcer Wishlist for LE

some of this has already been said guess im seconding it

crit scope with sneak attack on it (simmilar to VE), i cant seem to get sneak attack under 35secs on any wep with decent damage 1300ish skill in sneak attack. also a revamp of how sneak attack works, with a decent wep like SoW i can pull off 40% but the recharge is so slow it makes evade classes in pvp not have to worry about much from me... melee specials are a joke compared to range specials

take the dof and limber running off the 1he damage perks (maybe make it where it does 10% more damage with those perks running or 10% less if they arent)

new nanos: fear, damage/hp sheild, int buff, and a cyclic layers that absorbs more... and maybe a nano simmilar to the soldier nano that does all ranged skills 50 sept make it melee

enf only got nanos in sl release for hps and taunt nothing for damage heals or over all survivability(atleast thats usefull)... sure hps means a mob has to do that much more before they can kill you but with nothing to increase survivability still make solo in that mid high range (200-215) almost null

also mongo rage makes atrox enf more suitable for pvp since then you can hit and perk but not all enf are trox, something to keep in mind when making items/perks

imo 1h weps are best enf weps since taunt procs so they should be more viable (damage perks)

all that said i am only 208 so dont know the end game probs but these are what keeps me from really wanting to go out and level

-edit- the weps look silly, i want to be a big mean looking guy but sheesh im stuck in safty orenge armor and either have to use a wep that looks like the hammer gallager uses to smash stuff on stage or sword that looks like i ripped the side off a trailor (guess that goes along well with the beam tho) but i mean really... are we supose to look like clowns or be fierce killers?

*please excuse my horrible spelling*
    Last edited by Totam; Jul 4th, 2005 at 20:56:23.

Talking

what about a shield-taunt called: shield of chocolate/cookies/marshmallows

no HP/reflect/dmg mods like CS, but just an additional taunt when the mob hits.

description: this shield tastes soooo goood that mobs cant resist the envy to lick you again and again.

:P
    Defectorid Enf 220/25 - RK1 setup

Missdefy Doc 216/13 - RK1 setup

join us

desperate for some sort of multiple melee buffs and better mongo, cyclic shields would be nice but never gonna happen!
    I dont just want a better brain, i expect it in next expansion.
    Warfaring 220/24 semi-retired through lack of need trox enf General of Avatars Reloaded
    Deathbycider 220/19 soli adv
    ninjawarf 138/8 opi ma
    warfengine 84/2 soli engy
    dwarfaring 44/2 trox agent
    lebensraum 60/2 trox sol
    shilbilly 190/9 nano mp Ci and cm whore
    pumpfaring 40/2 trox trader
    screwfly 32 opi shade
    septicsid 25 soli doc
    mastawarfa 25 nm nt
    Always expanding the empire!

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    Mortho, that weapon I quoted would be FAR BEHIND a MA.

If we had a 400-1000(600) weapon we'd be BEHIND a MA by a huge amount simply because we wouldnt crit anywhere near as much.

We'd be behind a MA even if we were weilding 1/1 EQB's with no AR cap at 1/1 - This is the kind of weapon which actually is requried these days to hurt someone with regular damage, not necessarily outdamage a critting MA.

And I want one, on either my chars!

And if you're gonna crunch numbers, you should do it over a period longer than 10 seconds. 2 crits out of 5 hits is nowhere near the same region of getting 45 crits out of 100 swings, when your weapon is 300-1000(600).
    Eghad. o.O;

Realistically, though, isn't it a question of whether FC thinks we need more
    damage or not? We're certainly not the tanks we should be 205+, and damage
    plays a role in that as well as in PvP. The problem is, FC doesn't have us very high
    up on their list of top DDers (though we should be further up than we are,
    overall), while not updating our aggro tools and defensive/survivability skills
    enough to compensate with the massive offensive/defensive boosts other profs
    got with the last 2 expansions. Sure, a 1k min damage weapon @1.5/1.5, with an
    AR cap of 3k+ would be sweet as hell, but I don't see FC taking the add more damage
    approach with us ENFs. I doubt FC would implement such a weapon, as suggested.

There has to be some other solution than pure damage potential. At least I hope
    so, because it's more likely for something effecting survivability to be implemented
    by them, than something outstanding offensively. At least what I've seen seems to indicate this.
    "Ideas are more dangerous than guns.
    We wouldn't let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"

I'd rather not be useless, I'd rather have the choice to build my character and aim for something specific, other than be a useless pvm only meatshield. I'd hate for any new stuff to be oriented towards that.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Gotta say, I agree completely. Given the choice, I'd say ENFs would benefit more from
    an offensive boost, and a rather big one at that; however, my faith in FC to deliver
    such in minimal. At the very least some sort of decision in what we become, instead.

Maybe a "trade off" perk line that adds a lot of Minimum DMG, Melee Init, and AR,
    with some nice offensive perks, in exchange for Hitpoints, Nanoskills, and Runspeed.

I dunno. It's especially hard to gauge what improvements (to damage in particular)
    would be enough, considering we don't know what boosts rival professions are getting, yet.
    Last edited by Morthoseth; Jul 6th, 2005 at 14:45:43.
    "Ideas are more dangerous than guns.
    We wouldn't let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"

more heal delta plx in form of buffs or perks
    faster and bigger layers
    better taunting toolset
    better mongo
    a fear that can be use in pvp at 220, like we scear the **** out of th opponent so hes offence and defenc goes down... and getting a msg like:
    "Eedesti sceared the crap out of yah;P "

Pet fear should be implanted tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Totam View Post
    some of this has already been said guess im seconding it

crit scope with sneak attack on it (simmilar to VE), i cant seem to get sneak attack under 35secs on any wep with decent damage 1300ish skill in sneak attack. also a revamp of how sneak attack works, with a decent wep like SoW i can pull off 40% but the recharge is so slow it makes evade classes in pvp not have to worry about much from me... melee specials are a joke compared to range specials
    sneak is hardcapped at 40 seconds so i duno where u got 35 seconds from

Herkulease forces your ncu to run Giant Angry Trox Eat Joo.
    Herkulease hit you for 2,000 points of crap'ur'pants damage.
    You have died of too'much'crap'n'pants damage.

Seriously though.

A fear that is useable on EVERYONE at 220 for minus 100-200 defense or something. Maybe it would increase their reflexes because they were in fight or flight mode, but their defenses would be lowered.

"Giant Angry Trox Eat Joo"
    Modifier:
    -180 defense.
    +75 nano/weapon initiatives.

I would settle for that.

-----------------------------------------------------

IPR that is refreshable. Funcom needs to realise how important this is. The old players have played for years. There is TONS of stuff to try in this game. But we can't try it all. It would be nice if we had that option. Not saying we should be able to switch every day. But a new IPR once or twice a month would be nice. And have it be capped at 12 IPR or so in your "IPR bank". There is not much else to do end game but pvp. And simply adding content that will be "beat" and become boring for your most faithful players wont suffice.

I could switch weapon setups to counter a current trend in pvp. Would be nice to know that by switching to another weapon it wouldnt be my FINALE choice. And that because 3 months down the line I realise this was a bad idea I should be stuck with it forever. And have ruined years of hard work. I have 18ish IPR left. But I havent had the opportunity to try much of anything. I have tried 1hand blunt, 2hand blunt, and 2hand edged. Id like to try piecing, melee energy, MARTIAL ARTS (yes). Shotguns (YES!). and 1hand edged. This doesnt count resetting nano skills, or multi melee if I switch to a single weapon setup. Doesnt count me trying Perception, or concealment. Break and entry for high lvl missions (cause I dont feel like lvling up a high lvl crat to do that).

-----------------------------------
    NEW MONGO!
    -----------------------------------
    NEW ABSORBS THAT CAST FASTER ON FULL DEFENSE!
    ------------------------------------
    2HAND BLUNT!
    2hand blunt weapon. Enfo's dream. Enfo's difficulty rating is "low" But adding tons of taunt procs perks and stuff makes us a more diffictult profession then the smash and bash we started as. Wtb simplicity. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................."You hit monster for big damage. Monster hit you. Doc safe."
    8)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Remove the Snare on SL essance. Or nerf Aimedshot or give them a 30 minute recharge on it and watch pvp be fun again. Same for sneak/full auto Up to you.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Fix Devastating blow please.
    -----------------------------------------
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

humm taunts or something to shore up the 160-205 dd/taunt blackspot please
    evil 'corncob' edna 220/70/27 enfo rk1. over 5 years old, and still know bugger all. Worst leveler ever. Now with worst ever PvP'er incuded!

Angry

Gimmeh new MONGO PLEASE! Its hard to hold aggro with those Soldiers and their 10-15k FAs, 5k Bursts , 2k Flings ? Mongo only taunts 10000 and some of us dont have our '' KILL KILL '' taunt tool yet.

NEW MONGO !!! 15-20k Taunt is just nice , doesnt need to buff HP higher.
    Fix the damn 1hb perk line , let Devastating blow land more often please.
    Reduce the snare on SL mongo's so we can at least move to the boss and not take like 1minute.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123