Thread: Soli pvp setup.

Soli pvp setup.

Kinda wonder how soli with 1hb only (blood bat for sneak) will work out- using ip instead to max sharp objects. No idea how much SO soli in full CC can get, but if you can get 1650 for heroes discus its 750-875 pvp dmg every 10 sec before reflect- add some skill lock from symbs/spirit shroud and it will be probably 8 sec recharge, or 3750-4375 pvp dmg during sneak's recharge. Should more then compensate for lower sneak on bat, with extra advantage of 25 m range on discus and blood bat being same dmg tipe as kyr hammer. 50% dodge check on them so pretty sure that if you can use it it will land on everybody.

And if you need higher dmg for alpha just use lava capsule instead- londer recharge but higher dmg.

And as extra advantage you can use gumboils for more pvm dmg.

Any idea how it will work out?
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

I have 491 with no IP, but I'm missing 3 components of supple armour. Not sure I'd like to give up sneak entirely for sharp objects, but you could probably get the ip by ditching some nanoskills.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai View Post
    Not sure I'd like to give up sneak entirely for sharp objects, but you could probably get the ip by ditching some nanoskills.
    Ment ditching piercing and using blood bat for sneak- and using saved ip to max sharp objects. Still got sneak though lower average dmg on it.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

I'm not sure if the IP saved from going 1he, and thus saving IP on Parry/Riposte would be enough to get sharp objects to any reasonable level. Blood bat sneaks aren't exactly amazing in my experience though

Enjoying RK4

Man, you're really stretching it now, Sevent..
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

do you need alot of crit for this setup to be viable ?

Slow, regular damage wont kill anyone as an enforcer, really.

Worth also mentioning if you think it will - Your offhand DPS will be much lower with a bat, and quite simply hitting someone with your axe/rapier in offhand will get you 500 damage a hit (or more).

How many times you gonna swing in an offhand in 40s? 10-11 times? Theres your 5k damage there...

You're giving up your offhand damage so you can do it.. in thrown objects? Seriously - What?

This ofc, is ignoring the fact that noone dies outside of an alpha anyway... of course
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    This ofc, is ignoring the fact that noone dies outside of an alpha anyway... of course
    pffff

Enjoying RK4

NT's never was smarter then nanomage enforcer.

Considering you barely need to spend any IP in nanoskills for a PVP-enforcer you'll have enough for both a good offhand weapon and sharp objects.
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing