Thread: I want a /pet recall command

I want a /pet recall command

So when my pet is getting stuck in a door, in a chair, in a desk, in a bin, in a window, in wall, in a tree, in a rock, in thin air i can summon it back right next to me.

Often i'm getting attacked and my pet is no where near me because he is stuck again somewhere.
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

Yupp I agree...
    I've also experienced that when I'm fighting for my life (that is when the pet is lost/stuck), it suddenly enters the room and just *flys by* as if it just wanted to stop by and say hi... then it vanish through another room...

I'd like to see a "recall pet" in the next patch.

CAn't believe this aint getting more replies..... i know enginner want that !
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

I don't see why Funcom won't put this in. I have an engineer too and I'm annoyed at just how often the durn thing gets stuck here and there.

Funcom, my suggestion is that as long as the pet is not in combat allow us to /pet recall it to our location.

I'd also be interested in hearing (from Funcom) as to some reasons why they haven't put something in to alleviate this common problem. Just curious as I'd be interested in addressing all the concerns, or at least hearing them.