Thread: Can one augment already made weapons?

Can one augment already made weapons?

Can I add things to weapons? If so, how?

The only way to augment a finished weapon that I can think of right away would be to use a MRR (Improve crushing/slashing/piercing weapons) on one of the melee weapons that is in the MRR - Program List.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

There's also the Mausser Chemical Streamer conversion, which is a considerable improvement on the Particle Streamer. Check, as ever, http://www.virral.com for precise details or buy the recipe from the terminal.

However, as far as I know these are the only ways to modify an existing weapon in-game. It's a pity, especially as the recipes to the only really desirable guns we can make (Michael Patriot and, to a lesser extent, MTI Aleph) are broken. I could really see a market for custom Kolt Magnum's, for example - Chemical Kolt's, anyone?

Cheers,

~R~

thank you
    It's like riding a psychotic horse toward a burning stable.

When I was your age, television was called books...

Life is pain, Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something