Thread: /ignore enhancement

/ignore enhancement

Please, please PLEASE make /ignore filter out not only text, but any sight of the ignored person as well. I am tired of seeing immature 10 year olds sitting on people and dancing in their face as they try to talk to someone that I could scream. The current /ignore only helps with a part of the problem. Considering the code for invisibility to ther players (concealment code) is now in game, I would think it could be tweaked to work for this.

Haha...if enough people ignored him, he wouldn't be able to get a team or ANYTHING....that's EVIL...

....I like it.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Oh this would be such a beautiful thing. I can't count the number of times immature ten year olds have danced in me, sat on me and spun around, just been plain rude little bastages while I am trying to role play.

Please Funcom, impliment invisibility with /ignore!
    ~*~ Wyldthing
    Director of GridStream Productions
    Bringing the best in Live entertainment to all of Rubi-ka!

Assistant Manger of Reets Retreat in Stret West Bank (RK1)

The only issue I see with that is if you are ever in a 25% zone with the /ignored and invisible person, they clearly have an advantage over you, as you probably wouldn't be able to target them. But if this feature only applied to 75% and 100% zones, i think that would be brilliant
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

Oh yes... Yes yes yes!
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --