Thread: mole robot retinal filters?

mole robot retinal filters?

http://aomainframe.info/showitem.aspx?AOID=163387
    Anyone ever seen this before? I can't say that I ever have but it looks kinda neat.
    <3 Riahmant
    Team riahmant! if looks could kill I'd be a murderer
    a peek into Riahmants life here
    Riah's mega glamorus picture book updared 6/8/06
    Riahmants myspace!
    Riahmant

Drops off Mole Robots, duh )
    They are called 17-I Scooplet, 17-II Shovelet, 17-III Diglet and 17-IV Mole and can be found in some outdoor areas, for example Clon****, Aegan and Pleasant Meadows.

copy paste from Auno.org

Upupa (220/20/60) Valhall Guardians. equip
    Tantal (220/25/68) Atrox Keeper

Droprate is about 0.1% btw, so gl.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

I've heard of them also dropping from the moles in foreman's since it was revamped, though as I haven't been in there since then, I couldn't say whether the droprate there has indeed been at least slightly un-nerfed or they were found simply due to the heightened traffic there.

Riahmant I seem to remember the moles also drop the notum saturated metaplast shells
    and all between ql50 and 60.
    So the retina filter would be that low too possibly.

Anyway I tried killing a few Moles for the NT armor,
    after about 300 kills I got one sheet
    (Easy to count at 1xp each

Alien hunter Shinya - nano engi
    In progress Rhinoceros - Atrox crat
    Rerolled - Spaceboy - Now neutral fixer
    Nearly there Tentonhammer - Former Squad Commander of Black Faction Take care out there guys

In all my time on AO, I've gotten 2 mole bot filters. And that was a long time ago. They probably still drop, but I haven't looked for any. I usually killed the ones in aegean.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

I kinda figured they came from there i've gathered up metaplast before from them just never seen them so I guess the drop rate is really low but maybe I'll give it a shot sometime and see.
    Team riahmant! if looks could kill I'd be a murderer
    a peek into Riahmants life here
    Riah's mega glamorus picture book updared 6/8/06
    Riahmants myspace!
    Riahmant

I got a few of those when farming robotjunks in Lush Hills resort.. there's a lot of mole robots in the earth, and the droprate seems about 1:50..
    Marcos "Sisyphos" Bacarella - lvl 220 Enforcer 2HB *slam* *hack*
    Prof. Steven "Techleet" Falken - lvl 220 Engineer *solder* *screw* *BOOM*
    and the cuddly leet family -=(DNW miss yoo!)=-
    Through the ranks of the Unbeliever we shall move, creating a river of blood as we go.