Thread: Hotkey to reload weapons

Hotkey to reload weapons

I think this would be easy for FC to put a hotkey to relaod weapons.I just hate opening my inventory, open wear window, pick up ammo, click on gun. Thats abit of a pain. Just an idea, but would it ever nice to see put in the game.

BUMP!

Excellent idea! I hate having to pickup the ammo, and click on the weapon to reload.
    -¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-
    ~ Rubi-Ka 2 ~
    Lokbiph - 63 NT
    Lokchi - 49 Enf
    Gnuyan - 33 Doc

I guess it's been months that the Soldiers are complaining about this in their forum... but yeah, Reload button would be great. I hate falling out of ammo just before Bursting.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Oh yes, very good idea. Every now and then my gun will run out of ammo and won't automatically reload, and I have to do it myself.

This would be a godsend.

It should FORCE a reload also. Sometimes I have a weapon that is 1/5 or 0/5 and I try to reload, it does the animation, but it doesn't actually reload.
    Primordiax RPG - Our World, Your Imagination
    http://www.primordiax.com

Muckbeast - MMO Game Developer Blog
    http://www.muckbeast.com

For a while funcom peeps were saying that a reload button wasn't being considered. But just recently cosmik said somewhere (no I don't remember where) that it was so who knows what's going on.

If you'd like to bump the biggest reload thread around go here - http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...323#post577323
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

I think this (reload) hotkey would be EXTREMLEY usefull, but also I would like to see a pair (left and right hand) of ammo counter displays, down on the bottom line near the radar.

(Theres stacks of wasted space on my screen at 1280x1024 down there)
    C.M.O.T. Raymote - Loyal (They pay better) OmniTek Trader
    Omni-ECPCS

Rimmer: After intensive investigation, comma, of the markings on the alien pod, comma, it has become clear, comma, to me, comma, that we are dealing, comma, with a species of awesome intellect, colon.
    Holly: Good. Perhaps they might be able to give you a hand with your punctuation.

Reload hotkey... the idea deserves a ^*bump*^

ha ha....if you stick around long enough you'll see everything at least 3 times.

this idea has been up on the boards right after release. funcom won't add it now either. it makes too much sense.