Thread: TAG Magazine Returns to the Rubi-ka Marketplace

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

TAG Magazine Returns to the Rubi-ka Marketplace

June 1 29479

IRRK – TAG Magazine (The Art Gallery), Rubi-Ka’s biggest independent news and entertainment source, returns to the Rubi-ka Marketplace.

First published in 29411 as a Grid tabloid, criticized for its skewed political coverage of celebrities and politicians, TAG has grown into a much-respected – albeit still controversial – periodical, with some of the planet’s most renowned (and feared) investigative journalists and writers on staff.

Under much scrutiny and some legal battles, TAG was shelved until these issues could be resolved. A New Editor in chief was appointed, the case was settled out of court and now TAG returns to the market place. The details of the settlement have not been disclosed, except an agreement that the publication be made available at no cost, leaving TAG management to rely on advertising revenue for its income.

IRRK is proud to help host the new issues of TAG magazine for Rubi-ka citizens, and you can find their two newest issues here. As a return to the marketplace they have released not only a new issue, but a retrospective issue which features some of the past articles that appeared in the magazine.

To submit a article for TAG magazine or to buy personal advertising in the TAG classifieds please send mail to the editor. (tag-editor@ark.anarchy-online.com)

New Issue: here

Retrospective Issue: Here
    Last edited by Socialfly; Jun 2nd, 2005 at 16:27:40.

It is certainly wonderful to see such a colorful tabloid come back to into the fray.

((yay!))

Glad to hear it. I wonder, will Voice of Freedom be making a comeback too?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

I am pleased to see the Tag magazine back. I look forward to renewing my issue.

Oooooh

i have never heared of tag be4 and i just read the latest isue and was amazed so I am going to make a comitment to read them all from now on!!

Could be interesting to place a recruitment Ad. Who would i contact to see about the details?
    meta "msice" gaviglia
    Loving President of the ~Society of Salvation~
    www.societyofsalvation.net

i agree... it would be usefull to get recruitment ad's
    Proud Member of: Nightmares End
    You Aint Alive, Until you have felt Everything!

You Fool! I told you not to ligt a FIRE inside the house!

darthgedo's Guide to Fixers Grid

So when does the next edition come out? It has been almost 4 months now since this was published!
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

OOC: It was held up by the 16.0 patch as there was spoiler info in it on the current story arc we were running over the summer. Now that the patch is out it should be out within the next week =)

Cheers

Social
    Former Director
    ARK-Events Team
    Advisor of Rubi-ka

Please send your feedback to events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com

The Starters Guide to the storyline

Thank you Anarchy-Online players for making my time as an ARK-Events Team member, a memory I will cherish.

Tag Issue #5

on Pages 4
    It all began on October 6th, 29466,

on pages 5
    They Returned 4 years later, on July 15, 26470,

is 26470 or 29470 ?

((It appears to be a typo on page five. The correct date should be 29470.

Also, it's too bad they didn't put out more issues...))
    Administrator Jacob Stroud
    Omni-Tek Department Affiliate Program - Administrative Representative, Rimor

Omni-Administrative Services Special Operations Subdepartment K-62
    Commissioner, RKDC

(( how can you see previous issues of TAG? never heard of it, nor know what it's about or so :/ ))
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

((I don't think the sites are up any more. Used to be able to find them through www.anarchy-online.com. I haven't checked in a long time though.))

It would be nice to see this fine publication again periodically.
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister